Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) (54328 Views)

Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death / Hyacinth Takes Over Ikorodu Ferry Terminal In Lagos, Many Trapped (Photos) / Many Burnt Beyond Recognition In A Terrible Accident In Kogi(graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by chukxie(m): 1:02am On Dec 22, 2018
There should be a law banning tankers transporting petroleum products from plying any roads in Nigeria at daytime. When would lives of Nigerians be taken seriously in Nigeria? When ? RIP to the dead.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by OgaBuhari: 1:03am On Dec 22, 2018
it shall never be well with Buhari for this wickedness

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by Emarex: 1:03am On Dec 22, 2018
More will still happen and the government will do less or nothing about it.
These fuel tankers don't suppose to move fuel at day time
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by phoenixchap: 1:05am On Dec 22, 2018
Human life is not worth a Penny in this country ..... I'm just sick and tired of loving in this hell of a country cry
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by Oweku: 1:06am On Dec 22, 2018
May their souls rest in peace... Meanwhile If an high ranked officer can be assassinated, another retired airforce General was assassinated in a space of 3months...

Ordinary bloody civilian like me na mosquito I be na...

What am I saying live has less value in Nigeria today... Before when a man dies they kill a cow, but today wen a cow dies they kill a man..

Our government has failed us from day 1... If you cannot protect the life of your citizens, why re u president?

God help us all....

A browser that pays you for browsing... Its free.

Just click on my signature below and start earning..

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by naijjaman(m): 1:11am On Dec 22, 2018
What do you expect from a Country with a:

Weak Military
Weak Police
Weak Navy
Weak Fire Service
Weak Presidency
Weak Customs
Weak Airforce
Weak Road safety
Weak Prison service.
Weak Responsive Team
Weak Maintainance and Oversight cheesy lipsrsealed

The only thing going for us is that we are a determined and hardworking people.

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by Westernbet(f): 1:17am On Dec 22, 2018
Exaggerated story!

Truly a tanker got burnt around 5pm at Odo-Iya Alaro but I wonder where the talk of scores of people getting burnt emanated from. Different security personnel did a good job of fending off the place to avoid further damage. The traffic had been heavy, looked like there was some scamper, other tankers had to stay back as the tanker burnt on.

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by HardMirror(m): 1:32am On Dec 22, 2018
frenzyduchess:
I hope this is not true embarassed
it is not true. Are u happy now? Smh. Let me not call you the name u derserve for the useless comment

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by bigsmoke2(m): 1:44am On Dec 22, 2018
EbukaHades10:
We get leaders for this country at all?
is it leaders that is using tankers that are not road worthy for business?
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by heendrix(m): 1:47am On Dec 22, 2018
AwesomeRomeo:
If I hear your voice here again

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by heendrix(m): 1:48am On Dec 22, 2018
KINGwax007:
na dem dey drive?
Lool taya me o bros

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 22, 2018
HardMirror:
it is not true. Are u happy now? Smh. Let me not call you the name u derserve for the useless comment
that you lack comprehension is not my fault,I think your teachers tried their best but you were too blockheaded to learn. You should actually be shaking your head for yourself.
I can't believe such a simple expression of sadness is too complicated for you to grasp. Honestly you are dumb no offence undecided

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by michoim(m): 1:54am On Dec 22, 2018
EbukaHades10:
We get leaders for this country at all?
If we no get you for dey chop ?
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by madjune(m): 2:14am On Dec 22, 2018
When one keeps doing the same thing and expecta a different result.

Thats the situation in Lagos.

This news could very well be taken from 2007 or 2009 or 2012 because lots of stupid, careless and reckless road misdemeanors much similar to this had happened in these years and equally cost lives.

What lessons has the govt learnt and what measures have been taken to ensure they're kept in check?
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by pussyeater(m): 2:29am On Dec 22, 2018
appswift:

Baba, why are you lying nah? This is fake news. The accident that happened earlier today at Odo-Iyaalaro Bridge didn't take any life or casualties. In fact, the tanker didn't explode as claimed.

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by Chiefhaywhy(m): 2:30am On Dec 22, 2018
fake news..
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by KraticKratus: 2:38am On Dec 22, 2018
Glory be to Satan.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 2:41am On Dec 22, 2018
frenzyduchess:
that you lack comprehension is not my fault,I think your teachers tried their best but you were too blockheaded to learn. You should actually be shaking your head for yourself.
I can't believe such a simple expression of sadness is too complicated for you to grasp. Honestly you are dumb no offence undecided
Finishing lol that dude obviously got issues... ignore him.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by Promotersparlou: 2:44am On Dec 22, 2018
16Ebiscoo:
Several people have been reportedly killed after a fuel tanker caught fire on Odo-Iyaalaro Bridge inward Maryland in Lagos.

According to The Guardian, the accident has caused major gridlock around the axis, while the cause of the conflagration and number of casualties couldn’t be ascertained.

It was also gathered that the situation has paralyzed movements around Tipper garage, Ojota-Interchange and Motorways plaza.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/21/breaking-scores-burnt-death-tanker-explodes-lagos/

I found this article very Enlightening. Do read up.

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=Spearepoetry&search=Search
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 2:46am On Dec 22, 2018
HUMAN RITUALS IN D NAME OF EXPLOSION
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by finalboss(m): 2:49am On Dec 22, 2018
post=74064292:
We pray for God's able protection on us and EVERY members of our family as the year draws to a close.
God couldnt save them
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by Amah70: 2:55am On Dec 22, 2018
post=74064239:

Be serious for once Chester.
This is no joking matter.

So so Sad, especially this coming few days to the beginning of a new year!
RIP to the dead.

How many times would you type "RIP to the dead" during this Buhari regime before you understand that leadership failure is behind the multi deaths?

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by naijabioworth(m): 2:55am On Dec 22, 2018
The news is real, and is a very sad one Tanker Explodes In lagos – Many feared Dead
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:06am On Dec 22, 2018
OgaBuhari:
it shall never be well with Buhari for this wickedness
If I give you a proper response now those bias and narrow minded moderators will ban me. Nevertheless you need a proper examination of your brain.

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 3:10am On Dec 22, 2018
This problems would continue, because the haulage industry is out of control.......

Ministry of Transport and relevant agencies, have refused to enforce laws already in the constitution......

Why do this public servants get paid a salary? What other roles do they do or perform, during working hours?

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by almarthins(m): 3:12am On Dec 22, 2018
16Ebiscoo:
Several people have been reportedly killed after a fuel tanker caught fire on Odo-Iyaalaro Bridge inward Maryland in Lagos.

According to The Guardian, the accident has caused major gridlock around the axis, while the cause of the conflagration and number of casualties couldn’t be ascertained.

It was also gathered that the situation has paralyzed movements around Tipper garage, Ojota-Interchange and Motorways plaza.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/21/breaking-scores-burnt-death-tanker-explodes-lagos/

I saw the tanker, the tank was nt burnt only where the driver sit and the engines were burnt. no cars or life was lost, oga post more pictures To prove this news is authentic.

The Lagos fire service was there and Nigerian police

Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by GogetterMD(m): 3:28am On Dec 22, 2018
Mods, it would be appreciated if this inappropriate post is taken down, as it has violated forum rules by propagating false info
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 22, 2018
this is terrible..... Lagos and this issue of fire everytime sha
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by Charly68: 3:32am On Dec 22, 2018
They have gone to renew their covenant again..Lagosians should better pray hard ..Politicians are damn too wicked . May the unseen hands behind the tragedies be cut off from the affairs of the state in Jesus name.
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by Edonojie007(m): 3:35am On Dec 22, 2018
What is a curse?
A Curse is a demonic spell of evil,cast upon a man or woman by spoken words or incantations;
The truth here is,the spirit behind the curse continuels to furstrate its victim and descendant to the fourth and fifth generation.
The curse wont only be furstrating its victim,but all that deals with him or her until they separate from the cursed .
Please,let we nigerians check very well,who is the cursed among us?
Is it we fellow citizens,or our politicians whom have shared much blood..? who?
Is it the senates,governors or The President?
please o,We need to know and separate the cursed from among us O...is too much!!
Abba!
Re: Tanker Explosion In Lagos, Many Burnt To Death (Photo) by Axis313(m): 4:02am On Dec 22, 2018
post=74064239:

Be serious for once Chester.
This is no joking matter.

So so Sad, especially this coming few days to the beginning of a new year!
RIP to the dead.
We are not supposed to be using tanker to transport fuel in this country in the first place,if i am not wrong we were using rail system to transport fuel before babangida administration introduced these type of system,in the process the rail system suffered for it.

China Opens World’s Highest Motorway Tunnel / Dead Tolulope Arotile: Throwback Video Of Nigeria’s Combat Helicopter Pilot / Female Unilag Student & 3 Others Die In Car Crash While Returning From Nightclub