Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (1467 Views)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again / If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 12:54am On Dec 22, 2018
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you a powerful motivational post on what to do to make everything right for you in your world. Before I start let me share with you a short story that will give you understanding to what I am about to write. A man was reading a newspaper one morning, and his child was disturbing him. The boy didn't allow the father to concentrate on what he was reading. So the father decided to look for something to give to the boy to do so that he can be free from him. The father then take a paper that has map of the world on it and tear it into pieces and give it to the boy to arrange it for him. The father think that by giving this work to the boy, it will take the boy 2 to 3 hours. After 5 minutes the boy came back and give the map to the father. The father was shock to see the boy came back after 5 minutes, then the father now ask the boy how did you do this so quickly? The boy answer him and said I put together the picture of the man at the back of the map and the whole world was put together. So is how your life is, when you put yourself together, everything in your world will also be put together. Trying to Change your world without changing yourself will keep you in stagnation. The inside must be change first before the outside be change. Inside you is all you will ever need in life deposited, all you have to do is to know how to activate the one you want into your life. God has already given us His grace. In this grace contain all you will ever need in life. Knowing and realizing this will change your life dramatically.

What you need to change in yourself for your world to change.
1. Yourself image: The image you have in yourself of you is what produce what you see in your life for you. Where you are now is as a result of the picture you have in your mind concerning yourself. This picture is now store in your brain and is now controlling every affairs of your life. So change your self image to change your world. The way to change your self image is by using affirmations on what you want and what the word of God said concerning you.

2: Your mindset: The second thing to change is your mindset. Your mindset is the way you interpret yourself, what you want, your ability, the world you live and others around you.
It is also how you have program yourself to be, what you weigh yourself to be. If you see that you are not experiencing the kind of life you want to live, change your mindset. Your mindset attract to you what you see in your life. To change your mindset you have to change your words from your mouth and from your mind, the way you act and behave. Another way to change your mindset is meditation. Set yourself everyday to meditate for you 10 minutes and see if your mindset will not change. Feel yourself in what you are meditating and leave it there for some minutes and return back again.

3: Be serious about changing yourself

That is it. Your world is waiting for you to put yourself together and it will put itself together. Change the inside of you and your world will change.

Please if you know that you have not given your life to Christ please say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner and I believe you die for me and on the third day you rose again for my redemption and justification. Right now I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me Amen.

Please help me to grow my YouTube channel to 1000 subscribers
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCATVN275AYOQL8TtoN4X_GA

Thanks for reading this post and God bless you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sLentlover7778(m): 1:04am On Dec 22, 2018
fantastic.. my mind is changed and, �made up to vote and support � Atiku and Obi come 2019...

#Atiku2019

1 Like

Re: When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 1:12am On Dec 22, 2018
That is it
Re: When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by techking: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2018
True
Re: When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by Justbeingreal(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2018
cool

Nice Read.

1 Like

Re: When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by Nwaikuku2(m): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
sLentlover7778:
fantastic.. my mind is changed and, �made up to vote and support � Atiku and Obi come 2019...

#Atiku2019
I hope PDP is paying u for these, if not, you're just wasting ur time and data
Re: When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by Stallion93(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
Y'all just funny talking about picturing the person u wanna be and Voilaa! Your life becomes that person. The principal thing is having a stable mental state, that's the first thing first, Having a stable mental state first will get u to know the kinda person u are or what kinda person you'd wanna be then the rest follows. Most people are lost, poverty is indeed a very terrible thing, you just get lost in a dark scary hole and may never get back to the surface
Re: When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by izzyvol(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin
sLentlover7778:

#Atiku2019
sLentlover7778:

#Atiku2019
sLentlover7778:

#Atiku2019

1 Like

Re: When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by Hahjascho(m): 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Good write-ups.

1 Like

Re: When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2019
Keep reading
Re: When You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Be The Same Again by sharpguy10(m): 8:53am On Jun 18, 2019
I love this post

(1) (Reply)

Mathematical Puzzle. Find The Missing Number / Wen Is Futminna Post Ume/de Screening Test / Work And School In Ghana {10 Govt Owned Polytechnics In Ghana}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.