Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,487 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Yul Edochie Reveals How He Started His Career - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Reveals How He Started His Career (203 Views)

Insecurity: Yul Edochie Reveals His Plan B / The Mo'Dogg Studio Where Wizkid Started His Musical Career / Daddy Freeze: Full Biography, Net-worth, How He Started And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Reveals How He Started His Career by Apexgist(f): 1:27am On Dec 22, 2018
Yul Edochie reveals how he started his career
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie revealed how he stated his movie career 13 years ago

He made this known on his Instagram page.

Sharing a picture showing him in a bus, the actor turned politician likened the experience to sitting in a movie location bus.

According to him, being shortlisted for a movie was a great news when he first started his career.

He wrote;

Its always a wonderful feeling each time I sit inside a location bus.

It takes me back to around 13yrs ago when the career hustle started.

Then once you see your name on the cast list after an audition you’ll be so excited cos that guarantees you steady access into one of these buses for the next 2 weeks to one month.

Even when I had just one scene to do I would join the bus daily to go watch the big stars act and learn the craft.
Chai!! We hustled with joy.

Today I thank God for his grace, for the journey, for lessons learnt and for his blessings and protection.
And to everyone out there hustling to make it, you will make it in Jesus name, AMEN!

SEE HIS INSTA POST HERE= https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-gists/yul-edochie-reveals-career/

(1) (Reply)

AOL EMAIL 18559998O45 Contact Set About Index Support Upgrade. / Kanye West Teases A 2024 Political Ambition? / Very Funny Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.