Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,725 members, 7,865,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas (28620 Views)

"Its Bondage"- BBN Alex Shares Her Experience Of Wearing Wearing A Waist Trainer / BBN's Alex Steps out in Skimpy shimmering outfit (photos) / Bbn, Alex Cries Out After Falling Victim Of Internet Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by WaffenSS(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Weirdos with strange hairdos...
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by ga6992: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2018
meobizy:
This na true family of girls o. I bet the man had high testosterone, he was probably a soldier or in a laborious profession.
Alex is donkey. Her mother is at least 5’8 - 5’9. The way she kept saying her mother was short I assumed the woman was 5’2 - 5’4.
Her sisters are on the heavy side, a true sign they don’t take physical fitness serious. After a kid or two Alex will join their lifestyle. I can’t picture her at 44 years of age performing knee crunching dance moves.

Omo re you a clairvoyant or detective
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by duduade: 7:08am On Dec 22, 2018
The first person in their family wey get small change
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by WaffenSS(m): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2018
madjune:
What shoe is that man wearing?

Say it correctly:

"WHAT ARE THOSE?!!"
Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2018
deepwater:
Bitch u irrelevant, please get use to it. After peeps voted for you in the house, u came out to insult them.
When, how and where?

1 Like

Re: BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 22, 2018
so make we enter sanko na abi

abeg

please contact me if any Helpdesk IT support job de...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz The Badt Guy Wins At AMVCA / Son Of A Tailor Blasted For Dissing Wizkid On Twitter (snapshots) / Queen Wokoma Welcomes Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.