Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) (17231 Views)

Oliver Anidiobi Jailed For 18 Years For Using Customers N219m For Ponzi In Enugu / Dispatch Rider Allegedly Disappears With Boss' Bike On First Day Of Work (Photo) / Salesman Steals N3.5m, Stakes It In MMM And Loses It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by viver1: 12:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ogaga87:
When men don plan for December finish only to see different thing

Can't you just take it easy with your boss

How much does a salary earner even earn that when you work for a year and six months 4million go just embrace your bank account
That's to tell you the boss was actually a nice man. Who knows if he would have given him something.

1 Like

Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by mexzony: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2018
Is it just me or are all suspects in Nigeria always pleading not guilty even when caught red-handed.

1 Like

Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by mytime24(f): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
In his statement to the police, the 24-year-old salesman allegedly admitted to the crime, adding that he regretted his conduct

But the defendant pleaded not guilty when the charge was read to him

A Crime u agreed on embarassed undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by 2chukwu(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
Seetto:
Nnamdi KANU must hear this
This is end of the year, stop displaying your stupidity!!
Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by STENON(f): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Bad news
Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by abbey621(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
KillTheZombies:

The fact that he no longer serves you doesn't mean there should be acrimony between the two parties. A boy served me for 6 months, when I noticed his intolerable stubborn attitude, coupled with disrespect to customers, I called his people and told them I was no longer interested with staying with him, else he'll spoil the other boys for me. While he was with me, I ensured he wrote WAEC and NECO.

I still maintain cordial relationship with the family, they understand the problem their son has, he has been with 2 other different masters who both sent him home after 2 months and 5 months respectively. I took a leap of faith with him, yet it didn't work.

Last I heard, he is in Alvan Ikoku COE studying for tertiary education with the WAEC he acquired under my roof. I was happy when I heard that and I wish him well.

Sounds like you developed a personal relationship with the boy, this paticular case, the master did not. The boy basically left on really bad terms and the master should have known he would not be happy. 18 months of service and zero compensation, sent away like a dog and hen welcome him back with food? Sounds like Telemundo grin grin grin
Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by einsteine(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
abbey621:
You sacked someone for stealing; days, weeks or months later, he shows up at your doorstep and you give him food and welcome him into your home. Please what is the motive here? Were you planning on rehiring him? At times like this, I like to refer to 50 cent's lyrics, " You ain't no friend of mine, you ain't no kin of mine, what makes you think I won't run up on you with a knife?".....My people, seek wisdom!

with the nine, not "with a knife"
Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
KillTheZombies:

The fact that he no longer serves you doesn't mean there should be acrimony between the two parties. A boy served me for 6 months, when I noticed his intolerable stubborn attitude, coupled with disrespect to customers, I called his people and told them I was no longer interested with staying with him, else he'll spoil the other boys for me. While he was with me, I ensured he wrote WAEC and NECO.

I still maintain cordial relationship with the family, they understand the problem their son has, he has been with 2 other different masters who both sent him home after 2 months and 5 months respectively. I took a leap of faith with him, yet it didn't work.

Last I heard, he is in Alvan Ikoku COE studying for tertiary education with the WAEC he acquired under my roof. I was happy when I heard that and I wish him well.
/
I didn't read the part where it is guaranteed that he will still not stab you in the future. You have done your bid. So leave the rest to God. People have been killed being nice or being wicked.
/

1 Like

Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by abbey621(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2018
einsteine:

with the nine, not "with a knife"

Word play my friend....had to adapt it to the situation grin grin
Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
ValCon888:
You've stabbed him in the back yet 4m you never still get.

Now its very likely you'll never get it plus you'll spend 2018 xmas in jail.

Some people act in the spur of the moment without thinking about future consequences.

I'm pretty sure the bast.ard brought the knife with him. The stabbing was premeditated if u ask me. Let them try d nigger for aggravated assault and attempted murder.

2 Likes

Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by Fourwinds: 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
Triangles1:
If he no stab am now the world no go hear him story, some people are Pharaoh they want you to serve them forever.
a person that earn #50000 monthly... Calculate his earnings in 4years... You as a person , you are ungrateful to have written such a statement up there

1 Like

Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by Fraust40(m): 3:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Triangles1:
If he no stab am now the world no go hear him story, some people are Pharaoh they want you to serve them forever.

Do you know that you're a fool??!! Perhaps even the biggest fool I've heard of. He sent the chap away. How is that a person that wanted him to serve forever?? He wanted to get his brother's number. Is it wrong for him to want to discuss his settlement, under such acrimonious circumstance, with the person who brought him first?

If you don't know how to do things properly, don't expose yourself on the web.

1 Like

Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by Triangles1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Fraust40:

Do you know that you're a fool??!! Perhaps even the biggest fool I've heard of. He sent the chap away. How is that a person that wanted him to serve forever?? He wanted to get his brother's number. Is it wrong for him to want to discuss his settlement, under such acrimonious circumstance, with the person who brought him first?

If you don't know how to do things properly, don't expose yourself on the web.

Children on NL, can't you type your opinion without insult. Remember this is faceless forum and I'm entitled to my opinions and if you want every body to reason the same way with you kindly go and open your own website where you and your foolish companions can reason the same way.
Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by flourishing247: 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
afroniger:
The guy should face the music for his crime. But I must also say that it seems the boss didn't want to settle him at all for the period he served. This sort of incidents are becoming more rampant these days. Bosses should endeavor to settle their apprentices, no matter how little, to avoid this type of occurrence.
You don't know these boys. They steal like crazy. One I know stole 10mil. His boss didn't know cos he trusted him.
Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by akindele91(m): 4:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
The apprentice is a devilish fellow but his boss too did not try at all, how can he expect someone to learn just how to sell food for good five years and six months even university courses don't take that long except professional courses like medicine and law..... Nigeria is really a failed country both the apprentice and master are greedy so I reserve my comment
Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by akindele91(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
flourishing247:

You don't know these boys. They steal like crazy. One I know stole 10mil. His boss didn't know cos he trusted him.
If that his boss didn't find out then how did you know he's responsible for the theft
Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by afroniger: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
flourishing247:

10-what?? shocked shocked
Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by flourishing247: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
afroniger:

10-what?? shocked shocked

Yes 10mil.
Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by afroniger: 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
flourishing247:

Yes 10mil.

Smh. That kind person fit kill him boss.

1 Like

Re: Salesman Stabs Boss, Demands N4m For 18 Months’ Work (Photo) by flourishing247: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
akindele91:
If that his boss didn't find out then how did you know he's responsible for the theft

They did investigations and found out. He couldn't deny it cos it reflected in his account. Interview the typical Igbo trader with numerous shops. You will be shocked. I've heard of 20mil, he was diverting goods. So once they realize the boys steal, they send them back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arrest, Interrogation Of Wadume, Taraba Kingpin Described As Media Trial / ASP Kills tricycle rider at point blank range and disappears / Mutiu Ogundare, Baale Of Magodo Kidnapped By 3 Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.