Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,172 members, 7,953,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State (40349 Views)

See What Armed Robbers Did To Girls Who Were Not Wearing Pants / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by Temptee101(m): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Nwodosis:
See the level of the used pants apprehensions in our society and Olamide is adding more to it by confirming the efficacy of used pants for rituals as his song lyrics!
Don't mind that product of a leaking used condom who was sent from hell. Mark my words, olamide or whatever he bears won't end well
Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by TheManOfTheYear: 6:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
i wish you know me you won't dare say such to me because my boys will mess you up.

Try me I'll fish you out
Fish me out?
You think I live in the ghetto like you and your miserable boys.

I'm far above your league and I didn't need to involve myself in cyber crime before getting here. My past is your future.

8 Likes

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by Tunasco4u(m): 6:46am On Dec 22, 2018
OK grin grin grin
Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by lilmax(m): 6:50am On Dec 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
you're just an evil and sad soul.

If you think it gives you joy seeing people getting arrested you're wasting your time
you dupe people of their money, you do not know where it comes from, you do not know what they're going through, you do not know if its their savings, you do not know if it can cause blood pressure

and you say I'm evil and sad? have you looked at the mirror recently? grin

trust me seeing you guys arrested gives me peace and joy before I sleep grin

I thought yahoo is a sharp guy game? grin

if you're sharp to dupe people,why are you stupid to get arrested? grin

14 Likes

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by Penywise(m): 6:51am On Dec 22, 2018
manutdrichie:
Goodnews for rapers grin
You mean rapists undecided

1 Like

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 22, 2018
What of when your monthly visitor comes knocking?
Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by manutdrichie(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Penywise:
You mean rapists undecided
tnx
Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by dominique(f): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

If you think it gives you joy seeing people getting arrested you're wasting your time

So it gives you joy seeing people lose their hard-earned money? You're an evil and cursed soul. I hope you and all your friends get arrested soon and rot in jail for years.

5 Likes

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by Nwodosis(m): 7:00am On Dec 22, 2018
femi4:
Active used pants are different from inactive used pants
Guy, how you take know? Are you one of them?

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by NessaBoo(f): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Rubbish.

Any attempt to distabilize all the Nigeria youth hustling out here won't work

We know it's the politicians plot they're afraid the poor kids now ball more than them.

No going back for ever hustling.

God bless all the genuine hustlers

You no get sense at all, a smidgen of sense is very far from you, miserable uncouth thief! You will surely reap all the miseries on this earth and beyond.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by femi4: 7:03am On Dec 22, 2018
Nwodosis:

Guy, how you take know? Are you one of them?
If you off Ladies pants regularly, you ll know

2 Likes

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by kenny160: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2018
this is serious
Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by GEJDHERO: 7:09am On Dec 22, 2018
lilmax:
you dupe people of their money, you do not know where it comes from, you do not know what they're going through, you do not know if its their savings, you do not know if it can cause blood pressure

and you say I'm evil and sad? have you looked at the mirror recently? grin

trust me seeing you guys arrested gives me peace and joy before I sleep grin

I thought yahoo is a sharp guy game? grin

if you're sharp to dupe people,why are you stupid to get arrested? grin

U took the words out my mouth.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by robosky02(m): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Imperare:
grin
you dey laugh abi
Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2018
dominique:

So it gives you joy seeing people lose their hard-earned money? You're an evil and cursed soul. I hope you and all your friends get arrested soon and rot in jail for years.
I wish you double nitwit
Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by d4gmail: 7:19am On Dec 22, 2018
cry
Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:19am On Dec 22, 2018
Illiteracy from both end.

I regret being a Nigerian. Spits*
Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 22, 2018
dominique:

I wish you more than double you'll be jailed for nothing you know about watch and see

1 Like

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by davibid: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2018
Nwodosis:
If I may ask, why would one bother stealing used pants? All these okirika pants in our markets that women of all classes patronize, are they not used pants?

Perhaps the juju doesn’t like white pus.sy

1 Like

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by edo3(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2018
I av a friend that discharges almost everyday,, could this meant she has slept with a ritualist?

3 Likes

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by Feraz(m): 7:38am On Dec 22, 2018
nairaman66:
This topic is highly demoralizing and a shame to all the mods in NL and also Mr Seun. This shows how NL has become a bin for junk and unverifiable news.

If this is a ploy to bring Delta State into disrepute then it has failed! How can the opinions of a few be generalized? So is it really true all women in delta state don’t put on pants? Has Seun and his dysfunctional mods done any research to this effect?

But na Punch, a well known newspaper, carry am.

1 Like

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2018
Princeofnigeria:

Its gives me orgasm seeing yahoo boys arrested, now shoot me.
Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2018
Nwodosis:
See the level of the used pants apprehensions in our society and Olamide is adding more to it by confirming the efficacy of used pants for rituals as his song lyrics!
after the damaged caused by Victor AD's song
Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by bluntMonkey: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2018
Imagine a guy wey go steal a virgin girl pants, him go hold am tight like sey e carry diamond

1 Like

Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by danot1030: 8:01am On Dec 22, 2018
Bad market will hit pants marchants in Delta State right now.
Re: Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State by Martzki: 8:04am On Dec 22, 2018
Nwodosis:
Which song?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother Kills Own Day Old Baby / Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) / Photos Of The Woman Stabbed To Death By Her 17-Year-Old Neighbour In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.