Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :saturday, December 22,2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :saturday, December 22,2018 (358 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :saturday, December 22,2018 by femoint007(m): 5:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Saturday, December 22, 2018) - *The Prince of Peace*

1.Thank You, Jesus, for all the storms You have silenced in my life and destiny, in the past.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let Your peace that passes all human understanding, possess my spirit, soul and body, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, whatever, I will do, that will make You to leave the boat of my life, please, restrain me from doing it, in Jesus' name.

5.I silence every storm presently ragging in my life, ministry, home, marriage, career, business, etc, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let every power behind any storm in my life be disgraced and paralysed, from above, today, in Jesus' name.

7.I return back to sender, every evil arrow, fired into my life and destiny, causing storms, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let every evil covenant over my life and family be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, let every plant You have not planted in the ministry of Your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and in the Redeemed Christian church of God, be uprooted, now, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Got Disgraced In Church As Pastor Labelled Her Hair Style As Being Demonic / Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming A Radical Extremist And Terrorist / Young Prophet Accused Of Sleeping With Church Members And Dumping Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.