Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) (58940 Views)

Naira Rebounds, Gains N28.15 Against Dollar / Cadbury Nigeria Reports N28.2billion Loss In 2023, Shareholders’ Funds Wiped Out / 10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by israelmao(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2018
She sells her pants and stray cats visit her?You can draw conclusion that her witch friends come for meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by AHCB: 6:54am On Dec 22, 2018
Yahoo plus guys should look beyond the shores of Afrika and emulate this lady. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by wonlasewonimi: 6:55am On Dec 22, 2018
That is the proper money ritual.
Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Anoti1(m): 6:55am On Dec 22, 2018
If the pant buyers purchase it with sinister and Naija like intent, then I'm so sorry for the lady coz she's just a walking corpse now. cry

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by tivta(m): 7:08am On Dec 22, 2018
kennygee:
Our Yahoo boys should go and buy from her in stead of stealing pants of innocent women.

The same innocent women that can't date broke guys abi? Innocent kill you there...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by theapeman4: 7:17am On Dec 22, 2018
kennygee:
Our Yahoo boys should go and buy from her in stead of stealing pants of innocent women.
shut up there! undecided

Innocent women my arss! You want money but open your smelly and irritating black yansh for Yahoo boys but yet complain of them using your offensive pant for Yahoo angry

My advise for you and your family is that you rather work and sustain yourself instead of looking for stray money undecided

Nonsense!
Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:20am On Dec 22, 2018
pacespot:
I wouldn't be surprised if some buyers are fucking those pants and cumming on them. Some men lose their nut when they see women.
True..

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by ogbestone(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2018
Meaningless talk
kennygee:
Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Opiletool(m): 7:32am On Dec 22, 2018
Mynd44:
Well, this is another angle…..

Who knows, there might be a twist in these pant stealing/buying issues

It is nothing new. There are perverts who derive sexual pleasure from sniffing female worn pants. The Nigerian one however, has a fetish twist to it.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by peacettw: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2018
Orange is the new black

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Baroba(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2018
There are lots of weird men with strange fetish fantasies in UK, am not suprise to say the least..

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2018
pacespot:
I wouldn't be surprised if some buyers are fucking those pants and cumming on them. Some men lose their nut when they see women.
It's a panties fetish. I personally love seeing women in their satin panties and lingeries. It's super arousing. smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 22, 2018
I doubt we have these kinda weirdos in Nigeria. Money slaves?

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 22, 2018
FRoosevelt:
It's a panties fetish. I personally love seeing women in their satin panties and lingeries. It's super arousing. smiley
Your own never reach whity level. Can u pay just to get worn pants?
Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 22, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Your own never reach whity level. Can u pay just to get worn pants?
No way. I'd never do that. Mine is more of seeing the panties trapped sexily on the woman's waist.

I like to leave it on during f0replay, and sort of shift it to the side during penetration. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 22, 2018
kennygee:

I am coming to buy your pants.
We are together in Gwarimpa
Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by MannieA(f): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2018
Anoti1:
If the pant buyers purchase it with sinister and Naija like intent, then I'm so sorry for the lady coz she's just a walking corpse now. cry

true.If DAT is the motive then I guess she's truly a walking corpse.Some people here are saying Naija babes should come and take business ideas,if they start doing this "business" they wouldn't even live up to a week

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2018
theapeman4:
shut up there! undecided

Innocent women my arss! You want money but open your smelly and irritating black yansh for Yahoo boys but yet complain of them using your offensive pant for Yahoo angry

My advise for you and your family is that you rather work and sustain yourself instead of looking for stray money undecided

Nonsense!

You people will just sit on your broken chairs with your free megabytes and say things you can't prove.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by donnie(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2018
GistMore:
... she uses the money to pay for vet’s bills and pet food as she can’t resist helping stray cats.

Nix said, “Before I did this if there was an animal that needed me, I’d have to think about whether I could afford it – then I found out I could sell my underwear.

“I’ve got four cats that live in my house, another that lives outside and there are feral ones that come around so I can feed them.

“There are 11 in total that come to get fed. I’ve also got a bunny.

“I just take them in. I live on my own and I love them. I’m a real cat lady. I can’t resist helping an animal if I see that it’s in need.”

They have already tied this one's destiny undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 22, 2018
Mynd44:
Well, this is another angle…..

Who knows, there might be a twist in these pant stealing/buying issues
There are men who love to smell used panties. It has something( can't remember what it's called) that turns them on, so they use it to masturbate. Most guys are ashamed of the habit, I guess it's why she sells to 'strangers'.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2018
pepigeorge:

Innocent women ke.... U want to eat yahoo money and u don't want to invest just ur pant for ur yahoo bf.. That's greediness
grin grin grin
Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by theapeman4: 9:27am On Dec 22, 2018
kennygee:

You people will just sit on your broken chairs with your free megabytes and say things you can't prove.
while you people will just sit on someone's house whereby themself got not even a broken chair to sit on and borrowed data from there network provider which you can't pay for in the next 3month and say things you are not sure about, thinking because you got hole between your legs undecided
Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by balogunby(m): 9:49am On Dec 22, 2018
GistMore:
See more photos of pants she sold here >>> http://gistmore.com/woman-sells-own-pants-makes-n28m-a-year

These buying pants in a foreign country is only Fetish*

But in Nigeria is a ritual situation

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by criuze(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2018
Nna nawo, panti kwazi
Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by abbeyty(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2018
Some human are strange, what do you do with someone else urine? I believe those buying it are not using it for money ritual like our yahoo boys.
Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by elderhimself(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2018
.... and yet, our Nija girls will be hiding their dirty and smelling pants for fear of what.... who does that?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Thomthom(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2018
pDudd:
Naija babes can't sell their pants because of the brown stains on the under part that can't be removed by any kind of washing.

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by laughitall(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2018
She sell her pussy pant to feed pussy cat what a world
Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by obailala(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2018
She also makes cash from ‘money slaves’, who deposit cash in her account for no reason and enjoy the humiliation of being ignored by her.
“I once sold two pants for £250. He wanted me to wear them for a week. I showered but would put them on for an hour here and there. It makes you wonder what they do with them.

What sort of bizarre oddity is this? undecided

Meanwhile if it were in Nigeria, we'd all be bothered about how she's now a walking corpse. #AfricanMentality

1 Like

Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by JuanDeDios: 10:25am On Dec 22, 2018
mockingdove:
Whites sometimes think with their anus,money way people never see chop,there are hungry people out there and she is talking about cat
Looking after homeless animals is thinking with one's anus?
Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2018
You mean EFCC should leave yahoo boys alone if yahoo dey America
Re: Woman Sells Own Pants, Makes N28 Million A Year (Photo) by 2shure: 10:54am On Dec 22, 2018
God where are u
i need such clients
i wee open webcam abeg
did she say used pants
men
i cant imagine hw much she wee pay for new ones.
one million times 20billion is equal to what. pere pere
i need a miracle shaply
asin badly
madly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Uses Mercedes G-Wagon To Sell Plantain In Owerri (Video) / Man Slumps & Dies At Bank In Delta After Waiting Several Hours To Withdraw Cash / I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.