Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,039 members, 7,821,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

"I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi (40301 Views)

Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / Duncan Mighty: God Punish You If You Buy Car For Your Woman & Your Mother Treks / Kemi Afolabi Slammed For Wearing A Swimsuit In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
Odunlade Kpomo��
Re: "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi by Ugosample(m): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
gidzbobby:
This thing wey Oloto of Itire land, don knack finish.... babe, maybe it's only old men that keeps calling

who is this "Oloto" person?
Re: "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi by gidzbobby: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ugosample:

who is this "Oloto" person?

one olori ebi of Onitire family, here in itire. He's known as a contractor and he's into politics, very evil man. u can be building ur house now and he passes by, he would ask you to gv him the contract. as long as you're building the house in itire. failure to do that, he would make sure that house doesn't stand. He flirts mostly with all these Yoruba actresses.
Re: "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi by SlimzDboss(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
She has a striking resemblance with Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi by Ugosample(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
gidzbobby:

one olori ebi of Onitire family, here in itire. He's known as a contractor and he's into politics, very evil man. u can be building ur house now and he passes by, he would ask you to gv him the contract. as long as you're building the house in itire. failure to do that, he would make sure that house doesn't stand. He flirts mostly with all these Yoruba actresses.

na wa o

grin cheesy

Wahala too much for this $hithole country

So to make him a contractor is "by force " ?

Wahala awon eleyi ti poju undecided
Re: "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi by tunde705(m): 1:48am On Dec 23, 2018
Angelina996:

Sorry to quote you but I eat swallow like no one and I add no muscles anywhere cry although I need the muscles cheesy
Yours might be heriditory; you got it from either of your parent. If you chop trailer of swallow you no fit change. grin
Re: "I Am The Woman Your Man Wont Stop Calling" - Kemi Afolabi by Angelina996(f): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2018
tunde705:
Yours might be heriditory; you got it from either of your parent. If you chop trailer of swallow you no fit change. grin
embarassed grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Don Jazzy Eating Pounded Yam And Plantain / Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste Into YBNL LABEL / Odulade Adekola Celebrated Christmas In His House In Abeokuta (pic's)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.