Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is On A Divine Mission To the Senate - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is On A Divine Mission To the Senate (403 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Is At It Again, Tune In To Authority Fm Radio 91.9 by 2pm / Chief Of Staffs To Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Is Plus One Today. / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah On A Divine Mission For Anambra South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is On A Divine Mission To the Senate by grassrootsig: 7:37am On Dec 22, 2018
THE HELPER OF NDI ANAMBRA SOUTH SENATORIAL ZONE NEVER DOSES NOR SLEEPS.

Whom the Lord chooses and sends, He equips.
The good Lord that searches the heart of his people (Ndi Anambra South Senatorial Zone) have heard their cry for a good representation at the Senate, and has chosen Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah for them, because of his contribution towards the betterment of God's people, like Job creation, empowerment scheme and capacity building etc, but some Egyptians because of envy and unreasonable hatred won't let him be. But hear what the sovereign God is saying to him (Dr. Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah) FEAR THOU NOT, FOR I AM WITH THEE; BE NOT DISMAYED; FOR I AM THY GOD: I WILL HELP THEE; YEA, I WILL UPHOLD THEE WITH THE RIGHT HAND OF MY RIGHTEOUSNESS. ALL WHO RAGE AGAINST THEE WILL SURELY BE ASHAMED AND DISAPPOINTED.
(Isaiah 41 vs 10 - 14)

Afa Igbo Efuna 2019 is a divine mandate and no mortal has ever battled or opposed the divine project and succeed. "IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED AND IT WON'T HAPPEN"
Umunnem, lets join hands in making AfaIgboEfuna project a realistic.

Vote Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah

Vote for AfaIgboEfuna2019

....for a better Anambra South Senatorial Zone.

(1) (Reply)

Cultural Diversity: The Delicious Meal No One Will Serve You. / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Deserves Our Thank You Votes Come 2019 Part 3 / 700 Pounds Man Plans To Eat And Play Video Game Still He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.