Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Scammer Dictated He Proves To Be Giving Correct Score Every Day And It Fake - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Dictated He Proves To Be Giving Correct Score Every Day And It Fake (497 Views)

Residents Nab 60-yr-old Woman With 6 Children Tied Up; It’s Fake News — Police / Hushpuppi Was Behing MMM Scam, See Proves From Nigerian Citizens / Fulani Man Caught With 3 AK47 Rifles, Proves Stubborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Dictated He Proves To Be Giving Correct Score Every Day And It Fake by Ijisam: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2018
A guy seams to be giving correct score on what app his name is ejiofor nnamdi he scamed me three thousand naira just little money but I just want to expose him here so that we should not fall for him he gave me two fake correct score I played it it lost and he send winning ticket of the same game to my guy. Let open our eyes guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammer Dictated He Proves To Be Giving Correct Score Every Day And It Fake by DjTboy(m): 7:43am On Dec 22, 2018
Oritsefemi, Pasuma, Teni thrill Ibadan audience at Trophy Lager Big Bang concert at Trophy Lager Big Bang concert
Oritsefemi

It was an electrifying experience for Ibadan for consumers of Trophy Lager, a brand from the stable of International Breweries and fans of Oritsefemi, Pasuma Wonder, Slimcase Artquake, Taye Currency and Teni, as they were hosted to an enthralling concert at The Palms Shopping Mall, Ibadan in Oyo State. The concert was organized to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Trophy Lager brand, which is widely accepted as the Honourable beer and referred to as the pride of the Southwest, owing to the fact that it is deeply rooted in the region’s socio-cultural values and loved by consumers because of its distinctive taste and quality.Tagged ‘Honourable Concert’, the event drew a mammoth crowd, who came to party and got refreshed with the beer brand, which was more than available at the venue of the concert. The audience was not disappointed as the artistes rocked them with their hit songs, reeling them out one after the other, while the audience sang and dance along.
Read more https://www.naijahot.com.ng/2018/12/oritsefemi-pasuma-teni-thrill-ibadan.html

Re: Scammer Dictated He Proves To Be Giving Correct Score Every Day And It Fake by Lagbaja01(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2018
Serves you right and all football gamblers that refused to use their own brain!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammer Dictated He Proves To Be Giving Correct Score Every Day And It Fake by KillTheZombies: 7:53am On Dec 22, 2018
The guy and one other Kunle ogunpehin also tried to dupe his fathers the other day. I smelled them from a mile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammer Dictated He Proves To Be Giving Correct Score Every Day And It Fake by heendrix(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2018
Ijisam:
A guy seams to be giving correct score on what app his name is ejiofor nnamdi he scamed me three thousand naira just little money but I just want to expose him here so that we should not fall for him he gave me two fake correct score I played it it lost and he send winning ticket of the same game to my guy. Let open our eyes guys

Lol....Fixed games, correct scores are all scams bruh myself fell fr this scam once.....that's why I joined a predicts group on what's app that either tell you either win, 1× , 2× or O/U scores and they've been perfect lately
Re: Scammer Dictated He Proves To Be Giving Correct Score Every Day And It Fake by Auxtin85(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2018
I know Nigerians, no Nigerian will ever show you the road to success. They are all scam, no Nigerian will have such an opportunity and would want to share it. See what an idiot sent me this morning

I believe Nairaland is strongly benefiting from this scam if not they would stop them from posting these nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Alleged Female Robber Burnt To Death In Cross River / Police Kill Robbery Suspect In Gun Battle As Two Die In Delta Cult War / Man Cut Debtor For Owning Him 500 NAIRA Only At Garage Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.