Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) (8588 Views)

Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ................... / My Panties! / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by Jzic183(f): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2018
Please don't use my girlfriend/sister for ritual I will tell u where to get used/dirty/wet panties without our mothers swearing for u. cool

Lately people have been talking here and there about used pants, some people said they were stopped at gun point for only their panties, some said the washed and dried but can't find their panties... Well we all can predict where they went to. So in a bid to reduce this occurances I would be talking about places you can get your used Panties today,

First the reason am posting this is not to encourage you, it is just to stop u from taking that innocent girl destiny, because they are our sisters, lovers, friends.
So I want to save at least one girl.

I am someone who does not judge people so I obviously won't tell u to stop but I will always pray thee that God's time is the best, I be real Church Guy ooo

Let's get to the main point

Where to get used panties
1. Online:
The world has gone digital so u should know you can get anything you need online, from people who out of their consent are willing to sell their panties.
The used panties buying and selling stuff started about 20years ago In Japan where introverted men buy panties from ladies so they can sniff and maybe Jack off to that,shortly it advanced to selling In vending machines and now you can order online!
Yes just search Google and you will get to pick which girls pant to buy, it not expensive at all you will get it as low as N5000 send your picker to pick it and ship them home! Simple.
No risk involved, No Nigerian Mother sitting on Mortal for your case
So I would give you links of some websites I know that offer used panties and you can also feel free to go on Google.

https://pantydeal.com
1. https://pantydeal.com/pages/sell-used-panties
2. https://snifffr.com/buy-used-panties/
3. https://sofiagray.com/about-us/

1. Pantydeal.com
2. Snifffr.com
3. Sofiagray.com
4. myusedpantystore.com
3.ebay.com search used panties
4. reddit.com search used panties

With this website you can order 1day used panties, 2days used panties, they will wear it and get it all sweaty for you, you can even specify that you want the one with period stains, or the one she had sex with. It has over 1 million girls waiting for someone like you to buy their panties, you can make use of this opportunity And you will never need to watch ur back.

Support me if you want more post on places you can get used panties risk free and not disturbing my girlfriend, or sisters

I still know other risk free method of getting used, and dirty foreign panties not online this time...

For more places to get panties offline and online go to my timeline support me with
bitcoin 1EBrNdpNG3t2aZEE1gpVnTcFjGsat2SjTW
Ether 0xDe6dFF84e4A2f71669B4385B9116eDb2A3e2CcB4

Stellar GAFAVNWA7YFJTVQZJUPAERXNWWCWPKL2DZVDT2GG2RO3XM2XIIKNAJY3

Pm me if you need more advanced methods and in case they block my account mail me @ jzic183@gmail.com

Still please don't use my sister /girlfriend /cozin coz I don't want to be seeing familiar Benz anywhere

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by dazzlingd(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2018
What shall man not see.
They truly sell used pants online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by techking: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2018
grin
Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by Oluwa4u(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2018
Nooo u want o deceive the gods abi....stolen panties is different from purchased ones angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by 1Sharon(f): 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
Eeww undecided
Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by MrPresident1: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2018
1Sharon:
Eeww undecided

Ole lo b'omo je
Ki ng sa ti l'owo   cheesy
Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by hahn(m): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin

Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by hahn(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oluwa4u:
Nooo u want o deceive the gods abi....stolen panties is different from purchased ones angry

Seriously

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by 1Sharon(f): 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2018
MrPresident1:

Ole lo b'omo je
Ki ng as ti l'owo   cheesy

grin

Kin sha ti l'owo!

Wire wire
Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by MrPresident1: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
1Sharon:

grin

Kin sha ti l'owo!

Wire wire

Logo benz, a ni k'a sa ti l'owo grin
Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by Damzy007: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Aye mi shocked
Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by Richhustlershub(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
You have written well , nice Article , keep it up , I wrote similar thing @
How To Use Pant To Buy Benz you can check it out
Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 29, 2022
Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by JessRandall: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2022
Awesome post! Honestly guys the used panty-selling business is a real money-maker. I started doing it a few years back during the pandemic to earn a little extra cash and now I earn 6 figures a month from it. Which is a very good side hustle to supplement my other income streams. Recently I wrote a piece on it Can You Really Make Money Selling Panties have a read of it and hopefully can bring many of you some riches! thanks
Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by Kendela: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
winkWhat If Them Tell You Use Am And Bring The Pant Wetin You Do Ee Brother?
Re: How You Can Get All the Used Panties u need(Benz Crew) by JessRandall: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Awesome post! Honestly, guys, the used panty-selling business is a real money-maker. I started doing it a few years back during the pandemic to earn a little extra cash and now I earn 6 figures a month from it. Which is a very good side hustle to supplement my other income streams. Recently I wrote a piece on it Can You Really Make Money Selling Panties have a read of it and hopefully can bring many of you some riches! thanks

(1) (Reply)

Quality Human Hair / Women And Noisy Shoes / Unique And Beautiful Beaded Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.