Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In (477 Views)

Who Is The Strongest Superhero Between Marvel And DC / Difference Between Marvel And DC (A Compilation Of Memes) / Naruto Fans, Come In Here, And Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In by IamPlato(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2018
Who Would Win? State Your Reason(s). With Pictures If Possible!

Re: Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In by wahles(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2018
It's a fight to the death, this I'm sure of
Re: Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In by MJBOLT: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2018
Cap stomps, EOD
Re: Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In by LuciferCatholic: 11:56am On Dec 22, 2018
Batman's IQ always wins against seemingly insurmountable odds.
He always finds a way to defeat his foes.

He beat Superman despite his abilities - Captain America won't last 5 seconds with the Man of Steel.

I don't even think Captain America can beat ordinary Anthony Joshua.

And by beat I wasn't referring to that stupid & painfully errorneous movie they made last year, I mean the comics which are actually where facts about mutants are revealed.

Most of the movies they try to re-create nowadays are from comics I read as a boy decades ago. These stupid movie producers twist facts just to make more money which is why I don't go see 'em anymore.

1 Like

Re: Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In by CreepyBlackpool: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2018
it would be a very tough fight, would last hours.
But last last cap would win.
Even batman has admitted it in a dc-marvel crossover
Re: Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In by MJBOLT: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
Batman can only win this fight via Prep anything outside of that is a massive L as for the bolded Cap is enhanced,Joshua will die a horrible death grin

LuciferCatholic:
Batman's IQ always wins against seemingly insurmountable odds.
He always finds a way to defeat his foes.

He beat Superman despite his abilities - Captain America won't last 5 seconds with the Man of Steel.

I don't even think Captain America can beat ordinary Anthony Joshua.

And by beat I wasn't referring to that stupid & painfully errorneous movie they made last year, I mean the comics which are actually where facts about mutants are revealed.

Most of the movies they try to re-create nowadays are from comics I read as a boy decades ago. These stupid movie producers twist facts just to make more money which is why I don't go see 'em anymore.
Re: Battle Line! Captain America Vs Bat Man... Marvel And Dc Fans Come In by IamPlato(m): 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
MJBOLT:
Cap stomps, EOD
you Stated No Reason. Dont Forget Batman Is Highly Intelligent, Captain Is Not Close... Why Do You Choose Captain

(1) (Reply)

10 Horrific Movies Of 2018 / People Have Theories About Who Arya Stark Is Running From In The New Game Of Thr / Government Revokes Gotv License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.