Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React (66433 Views)

Before Social Media: Hangouts Where Celebrities, Fans Converged (Photos) / Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Sexy Yemi Alade Twerks For Flavour. Nigerian Celebrities, Fans React (PIX, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Ijaya123: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
I thought one fake prophet said she will never born in life?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Burgerlomo: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
Wow! Congratulations cool
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by ibegnomore(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Conglalobia,
unspeakable joy forever!!!
Welcome to our association of Nigeria Twins' Parents.
No more sorrow in your life.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by aalangel(f): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oooo...that's why she told Genevieve she'll collect her cloth when she gets back to shape..

By the way, where's that prophet that said she won't have a child?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by GOFRONT(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Na twins sef......

Let them loan out one to Banky w
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Rebornhombre: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
Ivf comes to mind. Science is real than miracles.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by MissRaine69(f): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
ikestephen:
Nigeria records d highest twin birth in d whole world. Still multiplying. Ur twin just made a count, congrats funke
That’s not quite true
the Yoruba people of southwest Nigeria Boast the highest rate of twin births especially Igbo-Ora in Oyo State it’s not the whole country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Rebornhombre: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s not quite true
the Yoruba people of southwest Nigeria Boast the highest rate of twin births especially Igbo-Ora in Oyo State it’s not the whole country.

Most are ivf
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Muchluv3: 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
Congrats to d couple. So happy for Sista Jenifa. May d gud God protect d twins.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by MissRaine69(f): 1:15pm On Dec 22, 2018
Rebornhombre:
Does it matter how the children came about?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by AFONJACOW(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
something isn't adding up here, I thought she lost her pregnancy late last year twins according to them, all of a sudden she gave birth now to also a twin, so this barren lady Don succeed in kidnapping person babies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Rebornhombre: 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Does it matter how the children came about?

Majority of twins, triplet, so on are done through ivf.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by python2gbera: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
Rebornhombre:

Most are ivf
Definitely not in igbo ora

-python2

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Rebornhombre: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
AFONJACOW:
something isn't adding up here, I thought she lost her pregnancy late last year twins according to them, all of a sudden she gave birth now to also a twin, so this barren lady Don succeed in kidnapping person babies

Ivf and surrogates.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Rebornhombre: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
python2gbera:

Definitely not in igbo ora

-python2

Yes for sure..
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Greatzeus(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2018
Did any here see a picture or video of her being pregnant? Hmmm she probably went low key to avoid attention on her pregnancy which is wise, village people are not smiling at all. grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Where's that shameless prophet misyarning about funke going to suffer barrenness?

I still pity people believing clowns camouflaging as "prophets"

*singing who has the final say,Jehovah has the final say,he turns my life around.....
Yes oh...GOD knows how to shut the gainsayers for good. Like double for her trouble. Congrats to Funke
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 22, 2018
Rebornhombre:
whatever...be happy for her

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Maryclaire1(f): 1:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
I am so happy for them smiley

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by shugabasbn: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2018
Thank God for the fruit of marriage and her endurance.
But just to advice lady sa, don't wait till u reach 30 before getting marriage, your reproductive fertility declined starting fro 24yr. Marry earlier n enjoy the little u and your husband are able to get.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Segeshow: 1:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
python2gbera:
A contrasting tale of two female celebrities. While Funke waited on God, Linda Ikeji stealthily waited on Jeremy's sperm.

Moral of the story; Age should not push you into stealing a man's sperm

-python2

Hope as the year is ending you will reassess the way your brain is wired. I recommend electroconvulsive therapy because you are obviously a retard.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Eveking(f): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
congratulations to them. when God says yes no one can say No
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by edicied: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Slynation:
I so much love twins.... Praying hard so i can get them some day
IVF, the probability of giving birth to twins is above average

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
Slynation:
I so much love twins.... Praying hard so i can get them some day

You can get twins easily with IVF if you have the money.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Toks2008(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
God bless your family Funke.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Segeshow: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
ibegnomore:
Conglalobia,
unspeakable joy forever!!!
Welcome to our association of Nigeria Twins' Parents.
No more sorrow in your life.

And you are the PRO abi? Anamu.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by mrstheo(f): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
Congratulations jennifa...I'm so happy for u!
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by movetoca: 1:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
Jonathan:
Where’s that bastard pastor that said Funke can never give birth bla bla bla .
99percent of Nigeria pastors are bastards.
Thieves
So you just found out. I pity gullible Nigerians that are doing contributions for them.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by SAMBARRY: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
Yes oh...GOD knows how to shut the gainsayers for good. Like double for her trouble. Congrats to Funke
I'm happy for her and how she was able to withstand the direct and indirect shades and insults about her 2nd marriage and her inability to birth kids.

This should be a lesson to srnseless people who insult women for being unable to birth kids on time or the menopause or evening newspaper team.your time is not God's time.you better stop shaming who God is still working on before you receive your own embarrassment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by SAMBARRY: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
shugabasbn:
Thank God for the fruit of marriage and her endurance.
But just to advice lady sa, don't wait till u reach 30 before getting marriage, your reproductive fertility declined starting fro 24yr. Marry earlier n enjoy the little u and your husband are able to get.
the unsolicited advisers have arrived

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s not quite true
google is too large to argue with make I even use freebasics clear sometin https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin?iorg_service_id_internal=1547440102204384%3BAfozVbsz9MHT0OoR incase yoruba is not in nigeria tell me
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React by Sermwell(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2018
9JAFULLBREED:

You can get twins easily with IVF if you have the money.
please like how much does it cost?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido's Chioma, Ubi Franklin And Nayomee On A Date (Photos, Video) / Romance In Nollywood: Top Actors And The Actresses They Dated / Lupus: I Have Five Years To Live ― Kemi Afolabi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.