Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

ABEG! Who Would Teach Me CPA Marketing! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ABEG! Who Would Teach Me CPA Marketing! (342 Views)

Need Someone To Teach Me Cpa / Abeg Who Wan Sell?? / Ask Me Any Question On CPA Marketing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABEG! Who Would Teach Me CPA Marketing! by Stan999: 1:20pm On Dec 22, 2018
First off, I don't want to sound like a sorry-ass who hasn't made any attempts to learn CPA on my own.
No, that doesn't define me!

I have seen many people comment on how profitable they have been with their Cpa campaigns and even ended up setting themselves for life with it (hugely possible) buh then it's still difficult knowing who really is making at least $100 as everybody seems to want to charge to teach. I have been victims to most of these courses that just took info off the web and sold ( I laugh at myself) only to discover it was mere jibberish.

FF to my outcry, I have just concluded service and trust me this period of job hunt, monetizing skill, patience and the blah inspiration that comes with this period is depressing. Fortunately I had known about CPA marketing for 2 years now. I have read lots and lots of articles online and trust me, it just confuses in the end (funny enough am still reading). I have spent the nights of my last 4 months downloading videos off YouTube using the night Airtel plans just to watch and see what gurus are doing to make money. Talking of niches that sell, Yes for sweepstakes offers on social media traffic, adult niches on mobile ad sites like trafficjunky, exoclick.. Even had to research on best geographic and bidding models from PPC to CPM that convert the most.. Researched on similarweb and ispionage that could be used to spy competitors traffic sources and visits.

Landing pages, A/B testing to tweak what works and scale up!... Adworkmedia, cpagrip, admitad... Networks I have had to join. Even take off time reading posts on warriorforum.

Buh the end point, I need to add this whole pieces of information and get a detailed plan that is gonna work or working cos frankly, I feel the whole scattered process makes me nuts.

If CPa marketing pays, YES!! It does and I totally believe in it looking at the earnings of people like MR OPULENT on YouTube buh I need that guide in form of a mentor or a real earner in Nigeria.

Haven't even talked about my payoneer account that hasn't even been approved for days.

Mschweew.

It's frustrating, help a brother!!!
Re: ABEG! Who Would Teach Me CPA Marketing! by Stan999: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
I forgot to mention,

I want to push my first campaign using a mobile sweepstake offer from CPAgrip ...it obviously is doing well cos my affiliate manager told me too and $1.81 is paid per email submit from the accepted traffic.

I intend using geo-targeted facebook traffic at a daily budget of $10 a day... It should expose my ad to 1300-5000 impressions daily tho.. The traffic would be from USA, I want to focus on mobile traffic no desktop, and age range maybe 15-28.

The traffic would be sent to a landing page before the offer page, hoping to make it simple with real life images. creating a free one hopefully with wix.

I was hoping to add mailchimp to my landing page so that I could create generate an email list of people interested in that particular offer should I want to promote similar offer in future... I feel. Mailchimp has a free version that permits max 2000 mails or so.

Suggestions?

Frankly, capital is not friendly... At $10, I can't keep up for 5 days and I wrote to my AM asking he moves me to NET-7 ( I doubt) before I commenced to enable cash flow if it become profitable

Buh then worst case scenarios the campaign fails, I would have to twitch one or two processes to test what works....

Another hurdle!!

(exhausted)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Extends Cost Reduction Of Business Registration Till March 31 / Activate free 750MB on all Networks / How To Start An Successfully Manage A Taxi Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.