Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City (5982 Views)

Caught On Camera: Holy Mary Appeared Live In Kaduna, Nigeria (see Photos, Video) / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Jesus Appeared To Chris Okotie At 3-years-old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by banhector: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
This is for Real,His in a glass case and his moving around inside. Still in shock and am not joking!!!!!

Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by bytes2tera: 3:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
Heard too.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by Rhino3dm: 4:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
Didnt you the congregations care ask him when would the world end( date and time).
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by Rhino3dm: 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
Didnt you the congregations care ask him when would the world end( date and time).
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by misterh(m): 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2010
How did you know he was Jesus. The man i see there is the one in the film, Passion of Christ. No one knows how Jesus looks like now. The man in the film is just used to represent Jesus shocked. He is not the real Jesus, yet christians believe he is.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by IDINRETE: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
At last! And when are we going to be raptured?
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by thehomer: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2010
Hey that guy looks just like the usual white Jesus.
Where is he in the second picture?
Did he say anything?
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2010
@ did they ask him when will he finally have s.ex? because i know say the conji wey dey worry am go don too much, all these years of celibacy, abeg make wunna arrange one benin babe for am lipsrsealed
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by airroseice(m): 12:26am On Aug 06, 2010
So I got this gist this evening too. I doubt the authenticity too!
That Benin town is becoming another Sodom & Gomorrah, I guess Jesus' appearance was a warning!
Quit F**king Hoes & What not!
OkBye
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by 1105(f): 12:30am On Aug 06, 2010
infidelguy:

@ did they ask him when will he finally have s.ex? because i know say the conji wey dey worry am go don too much, all these years of celibacy, abeg make wunna arrange one benin babe for am lipsrsealed

May God bless u~

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 06, 2010
infidelguy:

Jésus le Christ, lumière intérieure,

Ne laisse pas mes ténèbres me parler.

Donne-moi d'accueillir ton amour.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by WILLIENOSA: 1:10am On Aug 06, 2010
bros j! as you arrive in benin city , i'm in port-harcourt now, please remember to give me my own fish and loaf of bread oh! i de wait for you bros j, shocked

Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by tpiah: 3:13am On Aug 06, 2010
His in a glass case and his moving around inside

you dont say.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by Jenwitemi(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2010
Holographic projection, folks. Do not be fooled by these charlattans.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by GUIwmbaise: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2010
At this age and time of highly-sophisticated technological devices.
Exxxxxxxxcuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me,anything can happen because anything is possible.
Don't be easily decieved if you even have to be deceived at all,people.
Moreover,my own JESUS Who died for me is risen a long long time ago and now seated at the Right Hand of the Father in Glory!!!
He is too too BIG to be caged in a glass,please.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by alimat2(f): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell me to stop laffing at d deceit of d century
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2010

Ne laisse pas mes ténèbres me parler.

Donne-moi d'accueillir ton amour.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by okgerald(m): 8:05pm On Aug 06, 2010
This is just another means of manipulating and collecting more cash from gullible christians. Mcheew why must Jesus be roaming in a glass in benin city
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by onstelly(f): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
infidelguy:

May God forgive u, cos u really need it.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by wakiri: 12:01am On Aug 07, 2010
You guys should stop smoking cheap stuffs. Jesus caged in a glass in benin church, tell that to the marines!
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by Osama10(m): 12:05am On Aug 07, 2010
People can be fooled so easily.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 07, 2010
How did you know it was Jesus you saw? Have you ever seen Jesus before? Now to the bible. Jesus appeared to several people after his resurrection and to John in the Spirit. Even in his glory on the mount of transfiguration. Jesus is not an image but a man ( being). He can be touched he walked like us, he is not an image a or a smoke moving through a glass. Jesus our christ is not a shadow on a church in Benin. I have dreamnt of angels before and they were huge beings that can be touched. Please Nigerians the bible has been translated to our languages let us pick it and read and it would be clear that an image in a glass is not the Jesus that appeared after his resurrection.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by kokoye(m): 6:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
It is true. I was there.
grin grin
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by kokoye(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2010
but na Jesu Oyingbo me I see sha o.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by chyz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
Since when did jesus become white? Africans cease to amaze with the way they praise white people today. noone living today knows how jesus looked all you can do is go off of the description in the Bible which definitely doesnt describe him as oyibo. All of that mess in Benin is nonsense. dont be fools please.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by vescucci(m): 1:37am On Aug 10, 2010
Na wa o. Jesus looooooooves Benin people
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by fredegba(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2011
Jesus being caged in a case means he is under restriction and is being tamed by man. You can't tell me that the man the grave could not hold captive has become a captive in a glass case. This is ridiculous. A question for those who claimed they saw it live: Was the glass always there or something that just appeared over the night for the purpose of perpectuating a lie? This is gross abuse on the person of Jesus.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by gaddafe(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2011
grin grin
I'm actually in Benin and i didn't hear of such thing. Anyway, back to the topic, Jesus Christ in a glass?
In a caged glass!
FOMCL
HAFL
I think the mod should move this to the joke session. Nothing can be funnier than this.
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by bashydemy(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2011
hahaha grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy nothing wey we no go hear oooooo Jesus na you biko dem cage you atlast haha grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by taniboo: 8:34pm On Dec 25, 2011
it is unfortunate that alot of gullible people would rush down to that church to be a witness. however, i would not believe this story. the Jesus that i have seen in my dream does not have black hair,instead he has extremely shiny Golden hair, gold that glitters like if you put gold under the sun and it reflects in your eyes (thats what his hair looks like) he has flawless skin,and he is not a black man. His skin colour resembles that of arabs,like wheat colour, and he is the most handsome man i have ever seen. Words cannot describe.

well only God truly knows if this story in Benin is true or not,but i shall not believe it because it might be a spirit trying to impersonate the Messiah undecided
Re: Jesus Appeared Live At The Sacrament Of D St.paul's Catholic Church Benin City by PA1982(f): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2011
People can be fooled so easily.

I think this poster called it right.

The image is from the Divine Mercy "Pray the Chaplet" Facebook page.

(1) (Reply)

TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer / Crucifixion Of Jesus: Contradictions In Gospel Accounts Of Jesus' Crucifixion / Anony & Ihedinobi,Goshen, lets Discuss Yahweh,monotheism And The Bible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.