Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,004 members, 7,956,720 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 (10474 Views)

Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 30th June 2020 / Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 2) on 5th December 2019 / Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 4th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Emceesaka: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Thobiy:
Up Gunners, we win this evenining!!!!

How market now?
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Thobiy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Emceesaka:

How market now?
Draw no bad
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Thobiy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Emceesaka:

How market now?
Draw no bad
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2018
Arsenal was very poor in this game after Aubameyang scored in the 7th minute, they started playing like they are already 5-0 nil up, lots of sideways passess, slow passes, static movements, this allowed Brighton to gain confidence and come into game, funny enough Arsenal conceded from their own corner when Lichtsteiner failed to deal with a simple ball that was lumped up field and Brighton scored from it.

The second half was even more shocking, there was no sense of urgency or aggression, same slow passes and movement without penetration or service to the front players by Arsenal. I can't remember the Brighton keeper making a single save in the 2nd half, Brighton had a few openings in the 2nd half but didn't take their chances, Yes Arsenal might been 2-0 up before it became 1-1 in the first half but that 2nd half was one of the worst 2nd half displays by Arsenal this season. The match ended in a draw which suited Brighton more than Arsenal based on their respective ambitions.

Arsenal did not deserve the 3 points today and neither did Brighton, the draw was a fair result. If Arsenal replicate this kind of performance away at Anfield against Liverpool on Saturday they will definitely concede at least 3 goals without reply.

2 Likes

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Andrez123:
Arsenal was very poor in this game after Aubameyang scored in the 7th minute, they started playing like they are already 5-0 nil up, lots of sideways passess, slow passes, static movements, this allowed Brighton to gain confidence and come into game, funny enough Arsenal conceded from their own corner when Lichtsteiner failed to deal with a simple ball that was lumped up field and Brighton scored from it.

The second half was even more shocking, there was no sense of urgency or aggression, same slow passes and movement without penetration or service to the front players by Arsenal. I can't remember the Brighton keeper making a single save in the 2nd half, Brighton had a few openings in the 2nd half but didn't take their chances, Yes Arsenal might been 2-0 up before it became 1-1 in the first half but that 2nd half was one of the worst 2nd half displays by Arsenal this season. The match ended in a draw which suited Brighton more than Arsenal based on their respective ambitions.

Arsenal did not deserve the 3 points today and neither did Brighton, the draw was a fair result. If Arsenal replicate this kind of performance away at Anfield against Liverpool on Saturday they will definitely concede at least 3 goals without reply.
wedon commentator! Las las drawgrin i said b4, if man u jam arsenal we go wreck dem,de wont b d same. Since our game with una, una jst de like dis like dat. Na we get "d gunnar" if u knw u knw#ggmu

1 Like

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2018
Arsenal will be coming to anfield this weekend. grin

Liverpool looking at arsenal like grin

"Gooners, hows your defense looking these days? Any issues we should be aware of before operating?"

4 Likes

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
atoleybaba:
Mood spoilt: was cooking rice and stew this evening, just for more to cook the stew has the rice don done, that is how tragedy struck. The worse thing a single person normally pray against while cooking with gas. Na so gas finish. Ok na no yawa let me console myself with arsenal match, gbam!!!! Calamity every where on the pitch.all I will just go and do now is just mourn myself to sleep

What are you still living for?

End it all jare.

1 Like

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Lomprico2: 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
helinues:

I was exposed to betting at an early age( football pool) early 80's. Infact I worked with a pool company for 10 years so I know the tricks. Winning is unsual when it comes to betting. Even if you wins, there would still be some regrets of why not stake higher.
I dont go near betting cos it makes someone to be naturally aggrieved

Hahahahahahahahahhahaa

1 Like

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by oloriLFC(f): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
atoleybaba:
Mood spoilt: was cooking rice and stew this evening, just for more to cook the stew has the rice don done, that is how tragedy struck. The worse thing a single person normally pray against while cooking with gas. Na so gas finish. Ok na no yawa let me console myself with arsenal match, gbam!!!! Calamity every where on the pitch.all I will just go and do now is just mourn myself to sleep
Tragedy will not strike in Jesus' name. Cos gas finished? When it's not an explosion. Be kiafu o
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vizzy4u:
wedon commentator! Las las drawgrin i said b4, if man u jam arsenal we go wreck dem,de wont b d same. Since our game with una, una jst de like dis like dat. Na we get "d gunnar" if u knw u knw#ggmu
Manchester United is still in d doldrums despite trashing 2 mediocre teams, you can't catch up with any teams in the top 5 this season, maybe next season you can but trashing Cardiff and Huddersfield doesn't mean that Man Utd has suddenly become a top 4 team, Mourinho's Manchester United could have beaten them as well.
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
Andrez123:
Manchester United is still in d doldrums despite trashing 2 mediocre teams, you can't catch up with any teams in the top 5 this season, maybe next season you can but trashing Cardiff and Huddersfield doesn't mean that Man Utd has suddenly become a top 4 team, Mourinho's Manchester United could have beaten them as well.
mediocre? Wetin palace n leicester do city, why sarriball pipu don melo-melo? Wetin southampton do arsenal? Wetin huddlesfield do arsenal? Man u game pattern has CHANGED(not completely but to an extent),sentiments aside we re coming up. Mind u SIX pts only. Oga go sidon

1 Like

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by dapraiz(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
imagrg:
Predicting the outcome of matches is like predicting predicting when the world would come to an end.
Stake what you can afford to lose; not more.
I make my money earning free btc daily by simply using the new crypto tab android browser.
It's free...
Get the right download link on my signature if you are interested .
It's free, safe and legit.
You'll thank me later!

Have you withdrawn ni??
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by helinues: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2018
Lomprico2:

Hahahahahahahahahhahaa

Na lie?
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Arsenal shd try to win Europa cos top four is slipping away..... Man city Liverpool Tottenham are there already....
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vizzy4u:
mediocre? Wetin palace n leicester do city, why sarriball pipu don melo-melo? Wetin southampton do arsenal? Wetin huddlesfield do arsenal? Man u game pattern has CHANGED(not completely but to an extent),sentiments aside we re coming up. Mind u SIX pts only. Oga go sidon
I don't know what you are drinking, Arsenal has already beaten Huddersfield, didn't this same Brighton beat Manchester United at home? Manchester United has not beaten any team in the top 5 this season and I don't see that happening even with Mourinho gone. You are hoping for other teams to do the dirty work for you so that you can creep into the top 4 but forgetting that Man Utd could easily drop points or be defeated once they play a proper team.
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by purplekayc(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Kenekingisback:
good result
how? They're gradually loosing points
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by imagrg(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2018
Very well. I can even buy from you
sunnymix:
can someone sell it..
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
Andrez123:
I don't know what you are drinking, Arsenal has already beaten Huddersfield, didn't this same Brighton beat Manchester United at home? Manchester United has not beaten any team in the top 5 this season and I don't see that happening even with Mourinho gone. You are hoping for other teams to do the dirty work for you so that you can creep into the top 4 but forgetting that Man Utd could easily drop points or be defeated once they play a proper team.
arsenal MANAGE to beat huddlesfield at d death 88mins to b precise 1-0. Dis brighton were too lenient if nt they'd have gotten more. Mind u we ought to have beaten chelsea in their backyard but PL....nevermind Next game liverpool, ours bournemouthgrin "six" pts.

1 Like

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Lomprico2: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
helinues:

Na lie?

Not at all o!
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by imagrg(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
A close friend of mine who withrew 1.02btc recently introduced me to it. I started three days back and I'm earning fast. Would withdraw soon.
dapraiz:

Have you withdrawn ni??
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
Vizzy4u:
arsenal MANAGE to beat huddlesfield at d death 88mins to b precise 1-0. Dis brighton were too lenient if nt they'd have gotten more. Mind u we ought to have beaten chelsea in their backyard but PL....nevermind Next game liverpool, ours bournemouthgrin "six" pts.
There's no need to drag this on....I will remind you of your comments by the end of January next year. Man Utd won't still be higher than 6th when that time comes.
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
akinbodma:

I beegggi, Money wey no reach 10k
Half bread is OK for me

1 Like

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Charles4075(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
Hollamie007:

Bros calm down I no say you be Chelsea fan we too get mouth

Am not an Arsenal fan
Okay. Nor vex

1 Share

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by ItsTime4me(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
fineyemi:
Chelsea will play draw with Watford
How market Bro?
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Maitommi: 4:39am On Dec 27, 2018
We shouldn't be playing Maitland Niles & Iwobi. They are way below par.
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by atoleybaba(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2018
Awol1:

What are you still living for?

End it all jare.
lol...let me ask d gods if they can accept my life as an offering
Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
atoleybaba:
lol...let me ask d gods if they can accept my life as an offering

Naaaaaa.

the gods stopped accepting unfortunate people since Nov 19 2018 A D.

Sorry we reject u as sacrifice

Re: Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 26th December 2018 by Andrez123(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2019
Andrez123:
There's no need to drag this on....I will remind you of your comments by the end of January next year. Man Utd won't still be higher than 6th when that time comes.
I have to admit that I told you so, Man Utd has had a good run of wins but they are still 6th by the end of January 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robin Van Persie Named PFA Player Of The Year / West Ham Vs Arsenal (1 - 3) On 6th October 2012 / Manchester City Vs Leeds (2 - 0) On 6th May 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.