Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS (25520 Views)

New York Police Officer Punches Woman In The Face During Arrest (Video) / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa / Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by alexxo11(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2018
magicminister:
Harrassmemt at its finest
grin grin grin grin harrsemsnt ke?? let me give you the stops from torino till milan.torino porta susa,chivasso,santhia,vercelli,novara,milano rubadnego,milano.as a kenyan i was never harassed grin grin grin grin grin i maintain nigerian are the most useless humanbeings in this world!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Diso60090(m): 8:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
pDudd:
Why are these Edo boys always being arrested over some nonsense?

You can take a Bushman out of the bush but you cant take the bush out of the Bushman.

Italy:1, Edo:0

You dey crazy Edo 10 -Italy 0
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by rugged7(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
When the oyibo people were coming to africa tocome and steal, did they have any reason to be there & did they have any visa?

Nwodosis:
If you don't have reason to be in another man's country, why should you be there?
Can one move from his village to Abuja without money nor contacts of anybody to go and hustle?
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by ezewealth(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2018
sharpwriter:

I have been hearing this word in movies....I mean Igbo movie. Please, what is the meaning?
Things are happening
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Sweetcollins: 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
sharpwriter:

I have been hearing this word in movies....I mean Igbo movie. Please, what is the meaning?

Wonders are happening
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2018
joepepsy:
Naija never rearrange your destiny,nobody go tell you na north Korea visa you go hussle for.

This guy never know, ,,,
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
rugged7:
When the oyibo people were coming to africa tocome and steal, did they have any reason to be there & did they have any visa?

Did day steal from u or ur forefather?
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Ayobami7(m): 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2018
越南足坛年底
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by winj3: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
pDudd:

You can take a Bushman out of the bush but you cant take the bush out of the Bushman.

No matter how bad any other Nigerian tribe is IGBO will always be the number destroyer of Nigerian passport and reputation.

If that was an IGBO person it will be for drugs and other very serious crimes!
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
pDudd:

I tell you. They are the problems black migrants are having here. Very crude set of homo sapiens

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
HarkymTheOracle:
Stop staying with expired papers in another country, dem no go hear...
See Wetin dis one don cause to himself now..
Even injure police join.
E don be for am.
na back home straight.... According to Italy's Interior minister's law
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by sharpwriter(m): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2018
ezewealth:
Things are happening
Wow... Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by sharpwriter(m): 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2018
Sweetcollins:

Wonders are happening

Thanks bro... smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by elemike2(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
pDudd:

Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by elemike2(m): 12:03am On Dec 23, 2018
pDudd:

just try and make use of ur senses sometimes even though its dormant
, did u see where the writer wrote that he was an Edo m
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Ianmaduka(m): 12:34am On Dec 23, 2018
mehn you haven't seen any shit.just come Italy and see the way all those Edo boys dem dey fall out hands anyhow.just because Libya open mouth for them memes tufiakwaaa��‍♂️
pDudd:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Judybash93(m): 1:57am On Dec 23, 2018
Jonathan:

Ipob pigs do that a lot .

The only problem i have with your comment is the tribal anecdote that's attached to it. Let's stop this
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Jonadull: 5:04am On Dec 23, 2018
Judybash93:

The only problem i have with your comment is the tribal anecdote that's attached to it. Let's stop this
What tribe?
Is Ipob a tribe?
Last time I checked. Ipob is a terrorist group!
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by patomberekpe(m): 5:21am On Dec 23, 2018
Sometimes We jump into conclusions When all these especially nairaland fake media feeds us with fake news, the headline says, Nigerian Man without a name, no photo, How Can all of You not reason before commentimg ? that could be a White Man or Arab, or other country Man, Any. news without video I don't accept.
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by sweetilicious(f): 6:30am On Dec 23, 2018
Nwodosis:
If you don't have reason to be in another man's country, why should you be there?
Can one move from his village to Abuja without money nor contacts of anybody to go and hustle?
Exactly.But Migration isn't bad.We only need to adhere to the rules set by host countries.Plan yourself before plans of migrating.
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by sweetilicious(f): 6:32am On Dec 23, 2018
Yankee101:
They'll ban naija permanently and one person will go and start complaining on social media

Imagine a Cotonou man injuring the Nigerian police while evading arrest

What will be your opinion? Add that on top of selling drugs, raping your women, stealing, forming cults, killing themselves, riding public transit without paying, overstaying visas, entering illegally, prostitution.
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2018
Italian authorities please don't relent in hunting down these people.

Their plan is to mess with your country (Italy) psychology so that italilians will start behaving in uncivilized manner, for instance defecating in the open on the streets.
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by rugged7(m): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Bloody illiterate. Go and read your father's history.

cry
mogbojaiye:

Did day steal from u or ur forefather?
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Judybash93(m): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2018
Jonathan:

What tribe?
Is Ipob a tribe?
Last time I checked. Ipob is a terrorist group!

Well, sir, i know ipob is not a tribe, but we both know the major tribe that makes up ipob and that was my concern, moreover, they're not terrorists.. They're being terrorized

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2018
rugged7:
Bloody illiterate. Go and read your father's history.

cry

U be fool o

Even when the white men left your land were u still able to coordinate yourself ,,,,,it is people like you dat get involved in crimes overseas with the mindset of they robbed our fatherland, ,,bro u will rot in jail, was it not your so called forefather that betrayed themselves and sold them selfs out all because of mare MIRROR or DRY GIN, ,bro better get sense

Wole shoyinka should have rejected the noble award years back because the white men took us as slaves,he accepted it because no b him day carry as slave na e forefather ,,,stop living in the past and move on nigger,,,no time for hate

Peace
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Jonadull: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2018
Judybash93:

Well, sir, i know ipob is not a tribe, but we both know the major tribe that makes up ipob and that was my concern, moreover, they're not terrorists.. They're being terrorized
Go and say that to Nigeria army
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Lovexme(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2018
pDudd:

I'm sure all you could think of when you saw "Italy" was Edo.

A 26 year old NIGERIAN man as reported, but it won't fit your narrative unless it's an Edo man.

Shame!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by valirex: 12:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
pDudd:

Who is this fool?
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by rugged7(m): 1:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
Your mama titi there....

Come abroad naa,make dem dash u the racism. You bloody oyiboman yansh-licker.

Dem go clear all your doubts sharply, about you're being a beautiful monkey.

Peace out and your mama titi again.

Anu Mpama

mogbojaiye:

U be fool o

Even when the white men left your land were u still able to coordinate yourself ,,,,,it is people like you dat get involved in crimes overseas with the mindset of they robbed our fatherland, ,,bro u will rot in jail, was it not your so called forefather that betrayed themselves and sold them selfs out all because of mare MIRROR or DRY GIN, ,bro better get sense

Wole shoyinka should have rejected the noble award years back because the white men took us as slaves,he accepted it because no b him day carry as slave na e forefather ,,,stop living in the past and move on nigger,,,no time for hate

Peace
Re: Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
rugged7:
Your mama titi there....

Come abroad naa,make dem dash u the racism. You bloody oyiboman yansh-licker.

Dem go clear all your doubts sharply, about you're being a beautiful monkey.

Peace out and your mama titi again.

Anu Mpama

Bro stop complaining, be a good migrants with your complete papers and you wil not have problem, is there no racism in nigeria + tribalism?

U keep shouting racism in d oyibo land, ,,,,,d racism way day nigeria no pass dat side? There is racism and still yet u are working there? As u claim

Come back to 9ja, ,,,,aroo ko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk Police Officer Mocked In Inisha, Osun State (Video) / Married Man Attacks His Niece And Her Lover With Acid In Anambra. Photos / 60-Year-Old Man Rapes His Neighbour's 5-Year-Old Daughter In Bauchi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.