Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Made In Nigeria: The Unexplored Vintage Car Industry (documentary) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made In Nigeria: The Unexplored Vintage Car Industry (documentary) (1339 Views)

These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts / See The Vintage Car Queen Elizabeth Rode When She Visited Nigeria In 1956 - Pics / The Chinese Car Industry In Nigeria Is Getting Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made In Nigeria: The Unexplored Vintage Car Industry (documentary) by ainatemitayo(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2018
Made in Nigeria: The Unexplored Vintage Car industry is a short documentary about vintage cars that existed in Nigeria some years back. Auto collectors spend massive sums on the purchase of retro cars. It's not surprising because every such car is a separate part of history, a symbol of the glory of previous owners. We hope to build a culture of vintage cars in Nigeria. This Video was shot at different locations in Lagos state Nigeria, particularly Victoria island and Eko Atlantic. Do like, watch and enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn8_NdaibkQ&t=20s

Re: Made In Nigeria: The Unexplored Vintage Car Industry (documentary) by 14teenK: 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
Nice sharp video, that Benz though

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria: The Unexplored Vintage Car Industry (documentary) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2018
@ainatemitayo Nice and short documentary, i applaud your initiative. That Chevey SS and that Mercedes Benz 230 E mehn grin cool. I would do anything to drive that 230E again. I think you should also do another short documentary with guy who restores these vehicles and the team of electricians and mechanics that restore these classics. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria: The Unexplored Vintage Car Industry (documentary) by empron(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2018
Nice documentary and sharp video

1 Like

Re: Made In Nigeria: The Unexplored Vintage Car Industry (documentary) by ainatemitayo(m): 3:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
Thanks.. would be sure to

dumo1:
@ainatemitayo Nice and short documentary, i applaud your initiative. That Chevey SS and that Mercedes Benz 230 E mehn grin cool. I would do anything to drive that 230E again. I think you should also do another short documentary with guy who restores these vehicles and the team of electricians and mechanics that restore these classics. Shalom.
Re: Made In Nigeria: The Unexplored Vintage Car Industry (documentary) by SortOut: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2019
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 650,000 Serious Buyer Only / Checkout This New Peugeot E-Legend That Drives Itself / Converting A Toyota Corolla 2006 UK Model From RHD To LHD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.