Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Do You Need A Job Now? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Need A Job Now? (371 Views)

Tired Of Being Broke? Why You Should Quit Your #75,000 Monthly Job Now! / Is It A Good Choice To Quit My Teaching Job Now? / Apply Oil Company Job Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Job Now? by Mimi222: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
b]Do You Need A Job?[/b]

I know you are tired of looking for a job. I can help you get a job. Am connected lots of job employers in Nigeria and at the end of the day after given lot of slots i fail to bring employees because of my busy schedules. I can help you get a job. Am not asking you to give me money. Am not seeking for a dime from you.

Note: • I cant get you a government job.
•Don't drop your gmail address here because i will
not pick it.

To get a job from me, all you have to do is send your CV with a reachable phone number to the email address below

(1) (Reply)

Any NGO In Ijebu North, Ogun State? / Pepperoni Fast Food:a Worst Place To Work. / Sweet Toyota Venza For Sale In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.