Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

"Real Madrid Plays Disorganized Football" - Xavi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Real Madrid Plays Disorganized Football" - Xavi (427 Views)

Xavi & Pique Come Out Of Retirement To Play For Catalonia Against Venezuela / Lionel Messi Is More Mature Than Neymar - Barcelona Legend Xavi / Argentina Defender, Mascherano Says Super Eagles Are ‘disorganized’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Real Madrid Plays Disorganized Football" - Xavi by Sportdab(m): 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
Legendary Barcelona midfielder Xavi Hernandez has once again taken aim at ​LaLiga rivals ​Real Madrid, branding their football as "disorganised."

The former Spain international, who currently plays for Al Sadd, also spoke about former coach Julen Lopetegui claiming that Real didn't give him enough time to succeed.

MySportDab report the midfielder revealed the style of football he endorsed and compared it to Los Blancos' philosophy.

He said, "Playing well, for me, is having the ball. When I go to the pitch, I don't want my rival to teach me a lesson. I suffer if I don't have the ball. Playing well is linking 20 or 30passes to find spaces or a free man.

"For another coach, playing well is to be tight, to deny spaces and go on the counter-attack. Everything is respectable in football."

"They [Real Madrid] play in a different way, but they've won the last three Champions League titles. When they don't have the ball,not all of the team has a big responsibility, they look more to individual talent without such a collective attitude.

"It's a game, without saying so critically [only talking in conceptual terms], which is more disorganised. It's more 'you attack, and I attack you'. Normally, they win because of their quality."

On Julen Lopetegui, Xavi added: "I think that Lopetegui wanted to give a lot of order to Real Madrid, which they haven't done in 15 or 20 years, without any absoluteorder. He is very methodical, his teams work in lines, pressing high, and Real Madrid didn't adapt. They didn't give him time."

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/real-madrid-plays-disorganized-football.html

cc: Lalasticlala,

Re: "Real Madrid Plays Disorganized Football" - Xavi by madridguy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2018
Bad belle

Hadura29 we've done it again. Hala Madrid
Re: "Real Madrid Plays Disorganized Football" - Xavi by MJBOLT: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2018
thanks to papa Perez fat pocket cheesy
madridguy:
Bad belle
Hadura29 we've done it again. Hala Madrid

1 Like

Re: "Real Madrid Plays Disorganized Football" - Xavi by EbukaHades10(m): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
The legend has spoken.

They are also good at dislocating shoulders.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mid-week EPL Roundup: Lukaku Scores As Man United Beat Newcastle As Chelsea Draw / Pinnick Set To Lure Moses Back To Eagles For 2019 AFCON / Bet9ja Surest 5odds Prediction Winning Code For Saturday 02/02/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.