Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Santi Freeman GODDY I Love The Beat - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Santi Freeman GODDY I Love The Beat (542 Views)

Which Musical Instrument Do You Love The Most / DOWNLOAD: DJ AB - Love The Way You Lie (video + Audio) / Santi - Mandy & The Jungle (full Album) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Santi Freeman GODDY I Love The Beat by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 22, 2018
South side upcoming artist santi freeman drops a conceptual hip-hop song titled GOODY.

Goody is an abbreviation for Goodness who's the rappers girlfriend and he dedicated the song to her.

Download and share.

http://www.soundlala.com/track_audio.php?id=269

(1) (Reply)

Vision 2020 – Boy Bella / [audio] King Harrashy – For Your Love / 10 Fela Songs That Are Still Relevant In 2019, 22years After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.