Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) (3847 Views)

Moment Buhari Tapped The Presidential Seat For The Last Time (Video) / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) / The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by reicherMan: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2018
During President Buhari Presentation of budget at NASS, he showed a sign of 4+4 which means his using 8- years in the office.

The sign which gave heartbreak to his opposition party, has hits the street as the new sign for his supporters.

Festus Keyamo also took the sign to Ghana during his visit to the country.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/see-moment-buhari-44-hits-street-photos.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by reicherMan: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2018

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by madridguy(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
See campaign without jumping up and down sharing money. Sai Baba is a movement a million Atiku cannot stop.

APC

Next Level.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by lordm(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Sai baba

7 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by IamD18: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Look at how hungry these street ones are looking, especially the one in the last picture.

I'm sure the man is starving for the past four days and he's busy giving 4+4 sign.

Foolish and gullible set of creatures supporting a bigotic terrorist.

By the time Jubril is done with you all supporting him, your poverty and hunger level will not just increase to 4+4, it will be 4 multiply by 4.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by raumdeuter: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2018
while some ipob youths are online wailing the people on the street are saying

Sai Baba Tazarce

Sai Baba leekansi

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by fyneguy: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2018
Oya let's start uploading personal 4+4 pictures
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:04pm On Dec 22, 2018
CANCELLED!
It will not Stand! Neither will it Come to Pass!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by Righteousness89(m): 10:06pm On Dec 22, 2018
[s]
madridguy:
Go and sleep.

[/s] Go and Wake!

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by AlhajaChinyere: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2018
4.........x.........4

Sai Baba!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by VaselineCrew: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2018
Buhari that has spent almost half of his tenure outside the country either for medical tourism or "official" tourism, is the same one they are advocating for?

They say that they met Nigeria in a dire state, yet in his dilatory nature, Buhari took 6 months to employ ministers, who he had previously given the derogatory epithet of "Noise makers"! So tell me how those roles would not be considered sinecures?

How often do we even get to see the troglodyte buhari?

Is it the wanton bloodshed that excites these benighted buhari followers? Doing the dance of the macabre over the graves of innocent souls?

I just don't get it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by ashacot: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2018
I JUST LOVE THIS MAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by dannybrasky(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
grin severe pain grin
Righteousness89:
CANCELLED!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by Talknochip(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2018
Another well crafted manipulative gesture design to keep the gullible ones from thinking,reasoning and asking questions!
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by RoyalUc(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2018
There are times you do a thing and it just promotes you while some others pull you down.

This particular gesture, I guess, is a boost to PMB's reelection bid.

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by SarkinYarki: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
Islamic Brotherhood 4 fingers gang sign
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by yarimo(m): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2018
Kikikiki this one is suffering from too much intake of TRAMADOL grin
Righteousness89:
CANCELLED!

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
President Buhari is redefining campaign for elections in Nigeria, he will beat Atiku and Obi like the thieves they're.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2018
Another campaign slogan for APC... 2019 is going to be interesting.
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by braveboy64(m): 12:16am On Dec 23, 2018
four more years

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by deomelo: 12:21am On Dec 23, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by jpphilips(m): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2018
madridguy:
See campaign without jumping up and down sharing money. Sai Baba is a movement a million Atiku cannot stop.

APC

Next Level.

I get so pissed when people compare a privatization failure like Atiku with Buhari, Atiku's defeat will not make headlines, after the elections, he will wake up to a bad news more shocking that an Obese individual hit by a trailer.
Buhari is a religion, Atiku is a common criminal.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by jpphilips(m): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2018
IamD18:
Look at how hungry these street ones are looking, especially the one in the last picture.

I'm sure the man is starving for the past four days and he's busy giving 4+4 sign.

Foolish and gullible set of creatures supporting a bigotic terrorist.

By the time Jubril is done with you all supporting him, your poverty and hunger level will not just increase to 4+4, it will be 4 multiply by 4.

Wait for the election results, you will have a reason to hug a transformer.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by jpphilips(m): 12:41am On Dec 23, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Buhari that has spent almost half of his tenure outside the country either for medical tourism or "official" tourism, is the same one they are advocating for?

They say that they met Nigeria in a dire state, yet in his dilatory nature, Buhari took 6 months to employ ministers, who he had previously given the derogatory epithet of "Noise makers"! So tell me how those roles would not be considered sinecures?

How often do we even get to see the troglodyte buhari?

Is it the wanton bloodshed that excites these benighted buhari followers? Doing the dance of the macabre over the graves of innocent souls?

I just don't get it.

If these are the only complaints you have against Buhari, then he must have been excellent, just be reminded that Nigeria does not have $40m to give Atiku to launder in the US neither do we have $90k to bribe a US congressman.
Oh! I forgot Atiku wants to sell the NNPC, well, he should do that in his village.
Buhari is a model that you in the future will use as a reference point for success, mark my words.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by mycar: 12:51am On Dec 23, 2018
madridguy:

APC

Next Level.

And osibanjo N10k is for what?
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by FisifunKododada: 1:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Buhari is a phenom in the North. Some people still do not understand it. There memory will be refreshed come February.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by ImperialYoruba: 1:45am On Dec 23, 2018
Buhari has become an urban legend!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by darichlife: 3:49am On Dec 23, 2018
Form a cult like movement. Let your followers perform rituals if necessary. Power is just so powerful.

Buhari if you like be there for 12 years. You will go certainly.
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by FrostyButter: 4:49am On Dec 23, 2018
Just look at how people opened alternate accounts just to make this silly campaign on nairaland cry... Someone that made the country the poverty capital of the world. What other level of failure do you need.

Years from now you guys will be looking back, and I hope the bag of rice and the 10k APC shared to you guys will be enough to wipe away the tears.

Someone will say I'm pained... Yes, I am.
Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by madridguy(m): 5:09am On Dec 23, 2018
100% correct.

jpphilips:

I get so pissed when people compare a privatization failure like Atiku with Buhari, Atiku's defeat will not make headlines, after the elections, he will wake up to a bad news more shocking that an Obese individual hit by a trailer.
Buhari is a religion, Atiku is a common criminal.

4 Likes

Re: See The Moment Buhari 4+4 Hits The Street (photos) by mediaNGR: 5:14am On Dec 23, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Pictured Exchanging Heavy Blows Inside Their Room (Photos) / Increase In Chinese Propaganda in Nigeria Through DSTV / Wike Now A Political Liability To PDP- Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.