Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl (26086 Views)

Davido Shares Cute Throwback Photo Of Himself As A Boy With A Big Smile On His F / "You Need Breast Enlargement" Seyi Shay Shares Cute Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by Gistvic: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian singer-songwriter, Tekno shares cute photo of his baby girl whom he and Lola Rae Welcomed few month back.

He wrote:
"Good night ❤"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/tekno-shares-cute-photo-of-his-baby-girl.html

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by Josnac(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Too bad we let our cultural values get eroded so much so that ladies are now willing to have babies for men out of wedlock simply because they are rich, celebrities or connected in the society.

And when we come down to the streets, we see girls, 15-20 years, unmarried, having kids because they now think its normal.

Abstinence is difficult in this time and age, yes, but if you must screw someone, why not embrace any of the protective methods science has given us, instead of advertising babies wey you never drop a dime on their mother's head.

We're Nigerians, our culture is what makes us unique!

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by Abdelux223: 5:22am On Dec 23, 2018
Cute kiss

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by cenaman(m): 5:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Every topic fo nairaland now don dey reach front page.

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by Ugoeze2016: 5:27am On Dec 23, 2018
Very cute baby. God bless and keep her.
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by anambraamaka: 5:32am On Dec 23, 2018
Won't say anything
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:34am On Dec 23, 2018
I am tried of saying this celebrities in Nigeria are part of the problem we have no joy or honor in father a bastard

2 Likes

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by abbaapple: 5:45am On Dec 23, 2018
angry

Another Chinese face lipsrsealed
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by netsurfer01(m): 5:46am On Dec 23, 2018
All these instagram photo scrapers that call themselves bloggers eh! undecided
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by chris20000: 5:51am On Dec 23, 2018
This one na Maria abi na Monika.
We dey wait for her o.
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Dec 23, 2018
What a cute lovely Angel.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by GOFRONT(m): 6:06am On Dec 23, 2018
Chaiii......God pls I dont need a Girlchild
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by uniqUN(m): 6:21am On Dec 23, 2018
GOFRONT:
God, You heard the man. please, give him all the male children that will use their father and paternal grandmother for yahoo plus plus. This man here doesn't mind. Please give someone else like me, girls that will grow up to be every good father's dream.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by goodvision12(m): 6:29am On Dec 23, 2018
uniqUN:

a
this is a disgraceful statement
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by uniqUN(m): 6:35am On Dec 23, 2018
goodvision12:
this is a disgraceful statement
so...in your primary school, you were taught a,b,c to z are all statements. Oma she o.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by obidyke1(m): 6:43am On Dec 23, 2018
cute baby
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by firstolalekan(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2018
Cuteyyy

Another bas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by livebullet(m): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2018
Gistvic:
From Gistvic.com

Nigerian singer-songwriter, Tekno shares cute photo of his baby girl whom he and Lola Rae Welcomed few month back.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/tekno-shares-cute-photo-of-his-baby-girl.html

Next generation cassava waiting on her.... All this unqualified fathers...
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by frankfrancis871: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2018
sad

How sure is he that the child is his?
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by Apostlepee: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2018
IF YOU MUST BECOME RICH AND A CELEB,HAVE BASTARD AS CHILDREN THEN LEAVE THE REST TO ME. THAT IS DEVIL RECENT RULE OF ENGAGEMENT. IF A LIE ASK 2FACE, DAVID, TECHNO, WIZKID ,OLA AND CO

1 Like

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by Onyi22(f): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Aljaji Tecno
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by Barney11: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2018
GOFRONT:

God please remove all the females in his life!Let him never find someone's female to impregnate!Oh MERCIFUL Allah/God,grant him his heart desires with males who will never make him happy in his lifetime for all your creation are all perfect to be rejected!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by laivwire(m): 8:28am On Dec 23, 2018
Tekno and slippers. Hmmn
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by Ugosample(m): 8:52am On Dec 23, 2018
Josnac:
Too bad we let our cultural values get eroded so much so that ladies are now willing to have babies for men out of wedlock simply because they are rich, celebrities or connected in the society.

And when we come down to the streets, we see girls, 15-20 years, unmarried, having kids because they now think its normal.

Abstinence is difficult in this time and age, yes, but if you must screw someone, why not embrace any of the protective methods science has given us, instead of advertising babies wey you never drop a dime on their mother's head.

We're Nigerians, our culture is what makes us unique!

what is this one saying?

Is there any culture on earth that explicitly support having kids without marriage?

None!

Not even in Western countries.

So that talk of "unique culture" is balderdash
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by Ugosample(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2018
GOFRONT:

Funny enough, I prefer female kids to male kids....

I love daughters

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by leonard002(m): 8:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Money answers all things
no be me talk am
check my signature guys
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by StarUp: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2018
Future baby mama loading...
Re: Tekno Shares Cute Photo Of His Baby Girl by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2018
miles baba... cute kid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo: How God Saved Me From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge / Taiwo Aromokun And Her Twin Boys In Matching Outfit / Halima Abubakar Dazzles In Short Black Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.