Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Probably, Jesus Has Come But We Couldn't Recognise Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Probably, Jesus Has Come But We Couldn't Recognise Him (386 Views)

Mary The Mother Of Jesus Has Been Married Off To Mohammed By Allah! / Jesus Has Been Preached To The Ends Of The World / This Question About Jesus Has Been Bothering Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Probably, Jesus Has Come But We Couldn't Recognise Him by tobechi20(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2018
THE Pharisees AND Sadducees WERE waiting for coming of savior

They had their own idea if how Jesus would come

Jesus came

The Jesus that came differed from their expectations

They rejected him

THEY STILL AWAIT HIM

FAST FOWARD TO TODAT

Jesus said he would come again

We await second coming of Jesus

Bible warned us to be careful if the false Christ

Many people have claimed to be Jesus

We discarded them all
we are still waiting for real Jesus

IS IT possible that in the process of discarding fakae Christ, we also discarded the true Christ

1 Like

Re: Probably, Jesus Has Come But We Couldn't Recognise Him by Trustme2(m): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hmmmm. Bro your own Jesus fit don come but still awaiting mine
Re: Probably, Jesus Has Come But We Couldn't Recognise Him by Yudee8(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
what if he has changed his mind? He doesn't want to come again
Re: Probably, Jesus Has Come But We Couldn't Recognise Him by tobechi20(m): 5:35am On Dec 23, 2018
Trustme2:
Hmmmm. Bro your own Jesus fit don come but still awaiting mine

Jesus dey two? na different Jesus?
Re: Probably, Jesus Has Come But We Couldn't Recognise Him by MrPresident1: 6:09am On Dec 23, 2018
tobechi20:

Jesus came

They rejected him

THEY STILL AWAIT HIM

FAST FOWARD TO TODAT

We discarded them all

IS IT possible that in the process of discarding fakae Christ, we also discarded the true Christ

Our Great Master is with us, he is only awaiting his revelation. He will be revealed in the clouds of heaven, he is the first begotten from the dead; Christ the firstfruits
Re: Probably, Jesus Has Come But We Couldn't Recognise Him by CAPSLOCKED: 8:41am On Dec 23, 2018
Yudee8:
what if he has changed his mind? He doesn't want to come again

I NEED HELP WITH THAT HERBAL MIXTURE THAT IS CAPABLE OF DELAYING COME FOR SO LONG... 2000 YEARS!
Re: Probably, Jesus Has Come But We Couldn't Recognise Him by Yudee8(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I NEED HELP WITH THAT HERBAL MIXTURE THAT IS CAPABLE OF DELAYING COME FOR SO LONG... 2000 YEARS!

I'm afraid your thing might burst o cheesy
Re: Probably, Jesus Has Come But We Couldn't Recognise Him by obinna58(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2018
Re: Probably, Jesus Has Come But We Couldn't Recognise Him by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
tobechi20:

Jesus came

They rejected him

THEY STILL AWAIT HIM

FAST FOWARD TO TODAT

We discarded them all

Tobechi,
I don't know whether this is a mocking of sorts or coming from a sincere and searching heart...(and I do get what you wrote about Christ' first "advent"wink and the religious people being blinded.

They missed Christ because their hearts were corrupt. They didn't have a true relationship with the Messiah...but rather one that "they" had concocted...a convenient Jesus.

However, the Bible states very clearly in 2 specific scripture passages:

1 Thessalonians 4:16 (KJV)
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:”

AND IN

Revelation 1:7 (KJV)
"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen."

So in light of those scripture verses, Jesus has not returned to Earth just yet.
Now He has sent some angels on assignment (that we sometimes aren't aware of) as told in

Hebrews 13: 2 (KJV)
"Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."

But the angels aren't Jesus.
What we now have is the Holy Spirit...left for us when Jesus ascended to the Kingdom. But Jesus isn't walking around here (overtly or covertly) on Earth at the moment.

When Jesus comes ALL will see AND know.
This time ALL will confess that He is Lord.

P.S. Those that will believe will believe and those that will not...just will not.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful - Hurul Ayn Bint Yunus (wake Up Call) Islamic Spoken Words / Five Unsolvable Problems Associated With Christianity / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.