Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje (16764 Views)

Air Force Bombed 236 Persons In Borno Under Buhari, Northern Muslims Kept Quiet / 'Tinubu The Afonja': Reno Omokri Blasts Tinubu For Insulting Obasanjo / Reno Omokri Blasts Kenneth Okonkwo: "You Are A Liar & A Disgrace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by OMEGA009(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
azpekuliar:

Bullion van to move $2.8m from Onitsha to Lagos on which roads? Onitsha-Benin-Ore-Sagamu-Lagos? I dey pray make God bestow sense on you ooo..

I normally don’t like logging on to NL cis of the childish comments I see but I broke my rule to give you a kiss. Some people’s senselessness can make you feel they were born in a cemetery.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by Ayobami7(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
越南足坛
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
NessaBoo:

Absolutely correct, we finally found a common ground. grin

lol !! guess you wonnt be calling me a zombie soon ... grin
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by Gamesmart: 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
deomelllo:

Another Wendell Simlin aka Reno Omokri fraudulent scam, but the crook and identity thief got caught by online techies..

So the ranting fool was caught out.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by Sabaru21(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
mediaNGR:
The former aide and PDP ranting machine, Reno Omokri talked about how EFCC kept Legitimate money of UnionBank which they sized at Enugu airport claiming it is Money laundering. After many prove by the bank they still insist , because they thought it's for funding of Atiku campaign.

He also said the EFCC agency is keeping quiet on Ganduje $5000 bribe, which they didn't investigated on, after he has bribed them with donation.

HE WROTE:

He also said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/reno-omokri-blasts-effc-after-seizing.html

noise make mstewwwww
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by Osakah24(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
yrex01:
May God not ignore us d way Mr president n d rest r ignoring this man !!
Lass lass he will win d wailer of the year award !!!
He is not within reach...FG that cant ignore deji
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by NessaBoo(f): 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2018
ericsmith:

lol !! guess you wonnt be calling me a zombie soon ... grin

Lol, Nooo oo!! I would never insult anyone's intelligence like that...as a matter of fact, I have never called anyone here a "zombie" no matter our contradictory dispositions. But I digress...

You definitely hit the nail on the head, that was exactly what I wanted to type, till I read through the comments and saw yours! Looked at the name...and lo and behold, it was you! I just snickered and smiled. cheesy
Nicely said! smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by emmy994: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
PreciousJuice:
I don't think Reno is this dumb, he's actually playing stupid, anyways what I know is Ganduje/Gandollar is presently enjoying immunity of a sitting governor, wait till the end of his mumu tenure before you come to state your bias point of view, political jobbers! cheesy
Union Bank must be crazy, what happen to their bullion van that made them to employ service of money launderers to move such huge amount , 2.8million dollars , for God sake its not appropriate and the EFCC must do their job,

Since he enjoys immunity like Fayose did when he was the sitting governor yet they froze his accounts. So why haven’t they frozen that of gandollar? Until they reciprocate what they did to Fayose then we will know they are really fighting corruption and not opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by ivandragon: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
The PMB supporters know that it is so glaring that the president is partial in his so-called fight against corruption contrary to his initial pledge. They equally know he is using same for political advantage. This is why they try to rationalize this injustice by saying the opposition, if or when they come to power, should equally be selective in their own version of 'anti- corruption' fight. They believe it would be near impossible for the opposition to survive the current onslaught from partisan state institutions under PMB, let alone coming to power to probe and expose the skeletons in PMB's government of 'integrity'. Let's see how it goes.

& that's the problem.

as long as the politicians know that to curry favour, all they have to do is join the party in power & they would enjoy their loot in peace, then there can be no progress.

APC is worse because they always parrot the anticorruption slogan yet, they are custodians of corrupt practices.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2018
NessaBoo:

Lol, Nooo oo!! I would never insult anyone's intelligence like that...as a matter of fact, I have never called anyone here a "zombie" no matter our contradictory dispositions. But I digress...

You definitely hit the nail on the head, that was exactly what I wanted to type, till I read through the comments and saw yours! Looked at the name...and lo and behold, it was you! I just snickered and smiled. cheesy
Nicely said! smiley

lolh !! i will love to see us disagree on some grounds tew ! i can learn from you .... u know tongue
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by paix(m): 6:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
mediaNGR:
The former aide and PDP ranting machine, Reno Omokri talked about how EFCC kept Legitimate money of UnionBank which they sized at Enugu airport claiming it is Money laundering. After many prove by the bank they still insist , because they thought it's for funding of Atiku campaign.

He also said the EFCC agency is keeping quiet on Ganduje $5000 bribe, which they didn't investigated on, after he has bribed them with donation.

HE WROTE:

He also said:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/reno-omokri-blasts-effc-after-seizing.html

The Gandollar bribe, was it $5000 or $5 million?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by NessaBoo(f): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
ericsmith:

lolh !! i will love to see us disagree on some grounds tew ! i can learn from you .... u know tongue

Sure thing....disagreeing sometimes bring a levity of knowledge, so that's absolutely okay and cool. smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by LibraKing: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
PreciousJuice:
I don't think Reno is this dumb, he's actually playing stupid, anyways what I know is Ganduje/Gandollar is presently enjoying immunity of a sitting governor, wait till the end of his mumu tenure before you come to state your bias point of view, political jobbers! cheesy
Union Bank must be crazy, what happen to their bullion van that made them to employ service of money launderers to move such huge amount , 2.8million dollars , for God sake its not appropriate and the EFCC must do their job,
Did you read how they throw away petition against oshomole.....they said nobody can force them on whom to investigate or out come of their investigation. Meaning the select whom to persecute......is it not funny
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by UnchangeableGod: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
ivandragon:

& that's the problem.

as long as the politicians know that to curry favour, all they have to do is join the party in power & they would enjoy their loot in peace, then there can be no progress.

APC is worse because they always parrot the anticorruption slogan yet, they are custodians of corrupt practices.
And that, to me is the game plan of the APC government of 'change' and 'integrity' - to frighten and intimidate politicians who have looted the country's resources into joining or remaining in the ruling party so that they can be secure to enjoy their loot while at the same time wearing the toga of 'saints'. Those who decide to remain or join the opposition are the only 'looters' and corrupt people, according to the APC doctrine. To make matters worse, there are Nigerians who see these hypocrisies on the part of the ruling party, yet keep on drumming support for them due to political affiliation, financial gains, ethnic sentiments and promise of power shift to their regions etc. The coming to power of the man of famed 'integrity' and the aftermath, shows that you cannot know for a surety who a person is until he or she gets into power. Let's see how it goes. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts EFFC After Seizing Unionbank Money And Kept Quiet On Ganduje by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2018
NessaBoo:

Sure thing....disagreeing sometimes bring a levity of knowledge, so that's absolutely okay and cool. smiley

it's a date then smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Senators-elect Meet Over Leadership Tussle / Anambra State Government Arrests 28 Illegal Revenue Collectors (Photos) / Igbos In Lagos Adopt "Back Home" Strategy. How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.