Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,211 members, 7,860,360 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial (24889 Views)

Julius Berger Hands Over Second Niger Bridge To FG / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Host Festus Keyamo In Abuja Mansion (Photo) / Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
SarkinYarki:
All these were introduced by the most richest politically exposed person in Nigeria and richest Ex Governor of all time who happens to be a leader of the APC who claim to be fighting corruption ... My question is that since APC claim to be anti corruption how come PDP who they say is corrupt has not been able to produce any corrupt ex governor as rich as Tinubu ..infact 99 percent of the PDP govnors that served with Tinubu from 1999 to 2007 are all stark broke now while Tinubus is still stupendously rich even through wealth he accumulated from 1999 till date from govt activities .. How come APC the so called party of saints is the one that has the ex governor and politician with the most properties in Nigeria ?
Tifnubu greed knows no bounds. No one in the country can dispute the fact he is the richest Ex Governor in the country who looted Lagos blind by acquiring land and various properties. The only politicians richer than Tinubu are the former Presidents and that is because they were able to corner oil blocks through front companies.
This Pension plans will costs billions of naira every three years. Like a member already outlined the provision of 6 new cars every 3 years will likely amount to over a N500 million naira. We know they will acquire bulletproof top of the range luxury vehicles.
No Governor in America enjoys this kind of benefit and some presided over states like New York and California with budgets close to a $1 thrillion dolllars.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Then they will say Nigeria is poor and we don't have money for this and that

is the black man cursed?

cause most of these people complaining on this thread, will still support Tinubu, some even with their blood.

I've never met a people who so loved to be shit on and dehumanized like Nigerians, they love it like a pig loves its dirty mud. Some even pray for more suffering, more chances to be able to say, "yes, I voted for this suffering myself"

what a mysterious race the black man is
cry
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
LibertyRep:
I'm not particularly enthusiastic about the next elections. At best, we will only replace a set of slave masters with a brand new conscienceless emperors. Or do one explain this official thievery of people's patrimony in a poor third world country?

This current structure is gravely defective.
Between Democracy and Military rule- I'm not sure which has been better for Nigeria.
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by delpee(f): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
I don't think Fashola got a house in Abuja.
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by delpee(f): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
I don't think Fashola got a house in Abuja. So he won't be the first.
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by tysontim(m): 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is sad
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by obonujoker(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
As a Yoruba Muslim, I support Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2018
And some misguided Yoruba noisemakers keep shouting how corrupt Atiku is, conveniently overlooking their slave master Tinubu. But I insist that Tinubu is far more corrupt, and even richer than Atiku.

The only politically exposed living Nigerian richer than Tinubu is probably IBB, if much of his wealth is still intact.. Gowon, Shagari, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, and Jonathan put together don't have the kind of stolen wealth that Tinubu has.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Ajibel(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2018
delpee:
I don't think Fashola got a house in Abuja. So he won't be the first.

Yea I heard so, but why do you think he didn't?
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by femijay8271(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by nuel386: 10:41am On Dec 24, 2018
The cost of governance in Nigeria is just to much..
I think that's where our problem starts from

For your responsive websites call 07065286483

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Tundeobama(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2018
overall90:
And these are the people that are quick to call others thief.

at least others stole and left.
but these ones even after leaving are still stealing.
Akwa ibom state has the most expensive pention scheme follow by rivers lagos can afford it.just to discourage stealing why do you think ambode didn't defect to other party fear of impeachment he won't benefit all this.
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by michaelbelgium(m): 10:46am On Dec 24, 2018
Useless country...thank God say I don comot finally, no going back

1 Like

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2018
litdutchboy:
This country disgusts me!See entitlements of a former Governor in the poverty capital of the world.
Tifnubu passed this law despite all the stealing he did in office to benefit him and future Governors-mentally unstable kleptomaniac.
Illiterate people don't know they have sold their future to him

1 Like

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2018
daaaaaamn! the shithole is CURSED WITH DEMONIC RULERS!..... ONLY A. RED REVOLUTION CAN SALVAGE IT!.... SPITS.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by oloriLFC(f): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Upon all the salaries and stealing that happened during their 4-8 years regime as Governor, after they leave office they will still enjoy perks of office. 6 cars every 3 years, am sure each of them is bullet proof. Houses in lagos and any state of your choice worth 500m-#1bn.. different allowances that's worth 300% of ur annual salary.

Mehn, political leaders has bled us dry in this country, some of them will run to senate and be senators plus collecting ex governors pensions and senators salary+welfare..

We are Mumu for this country..
you just know say we be mumu? Yet the youths who are supposed to be against such will be the ones shouting in their favor just because of a few crumbs that will fall to them(some don't even get anything). The leaders in this country are taking us for fools and are enjoying it. When I see what's going on around and on social media, I know we are not ready for a change and it will continue to be like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by AndLeo(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Six cars every 3 years? Interesting! Politics is the best money ritual.

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by chloride6: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2018
Fa fa foul...

That guy can buy 8 if he likes

And if he wants it official the house will give it to him
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
All these were introduced by the most richest politically exposed person in Nigeria and richest Ex Governor of all time who happens to be a leader of the APC who claim to be fighting corruption ... My question is that since APC claim to be anti corruption how come PDP who they say is corrupt has not been able to produce any corrupt ex governor as rich as Tinubu ..infact 99 percent of the PDP govnors that served with Tinubu from 1999 to 2007 are all stark broke now while Tinubus is still stupendously rich even through wealth he accumulated from 1999 till date from govt activities .. How come APC the so called party of saints is the one that has the ex governor and politician with the most properties in Nigeria ?
Good question

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2018
be dee shouting tinubu as if na only Lagos state get this humongous ways of servicin former leaders.... Nigerian socio political system needs overhaul... this goes to show our elite's are s big problem of the Land... mans inhumanity to man

1 Like

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by ruggedtimi(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2018
Jesus christ!!
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by femtex007(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2018
See how dis politicians de waste taxpayers money

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2018
ednut1:
grin lol. Una never see something .
leave them dem don't know what is happening especially the APC miscreants online CORRUPTION FIGHTERS

1 Like

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Newboss(m): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2018
stefanjaeger:
Overindulgence of our Political Leaders is the reason why they never want to leave corridor of power. The kind of apportionment described above goes for all the 36 States Governors in Nigeria. They keep wasting our money on themselves and their families, while Nigeria and Nigerians are being remodelled to become Nerve Center of poverty.

It actually varies from state to state angry
Edo State some time ago passed a bill that entitles an outgoing governor to 200m for house, and the deputy to 100m angry The state assembly make these laws angry

BTW, Nigeria is officially useless! angry

1 Like

Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by ajayiopy: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2018
HMMM
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by sonofoluku: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2018
Somebody that is already a multi billionaire and can buy 100 Abuja mansions if he so desires.
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Newboss(m): 11:22am On Dec 24, 2018
overall90:
And these are the people that are quick to call others thief.

at least others stole and left.
but these ones even after leaving are still stealing.
They're not actually stealing angry
This is their legitimate pension package angry

You see why GEJ said corruption is not all about stealing angry

The best form of corruption is legitimate corruption angry
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by Citizen360: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2018
And the Executive would be blaming Legislators for receiving bogus salaries, imagine what a former governor would be collecting
Re: Ambode Misses Out On Abuja Mansion Over Second-Term Denial by legba1(m): 11:38am On Dec 24, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Where you used for ritual Oga? Atimes I wonder if there is still any sensible man in Yoruba land.

You are one big I,D,I,O,T that should have been aborted to save mankind this your stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters / Doyin Okupe: How Peter Obi Will Win 2023 Presidential Election / Tam David-West On Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.