Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu (11048 Views)

2023: Oyo LP Deputy Chairman, Other Party Members Defect To PDP / APC Women Rally Support For Tinubu, Other Party Candidates In Abuja / No Other Party Will Rule In Lagos Except APC – Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by able20(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
vincixpresso:
Is this how a royal father speaks?
na yoruba man be dat for you, rascality and agberoism.
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by Samnavy: 3:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
PDP will take over Lagos 2019 either you like it or not. POLITICIAN KING. grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Awon oba onijekuje�
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by harrymahn: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

This man is truly a special adviser to god. Just the same way he told his god to make people jump into Lagoon and we saw lots of manifestations. I think I will recruit him in my cabinet so that he can advise me too.

We must not allow any other party to rule Nigeria too, even though my party (APC) is the most dumbest, the people just need to endure even though it takes a thousand years.

~ProsidentBuhari

Dear Prosident Buhari's Zombie, i hope it gives u joy that lagos is one of of the most undisirable place to leave in?

1 Like

Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by 12inchDickson: 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
TheMoniker:
I wouldn’t expect anything sensible from this total I mean royal nincompoop
I need the title of this movie
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by Ayobami7(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
越南足坛年底
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by omoranmilowo: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
Your highness you need to keep away from one sided politics because you are a public figure. You only need to advise people to have their PVC and vote wisely to people of their own choice. You don't need to dictate for people. Eventually if another party take over now you will leave Lagos .
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by AfonjaConehead: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Muzlm coneheads ajokas have been making a huge pile of shtttt of beautiful Lagos since 100BC
grin
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by 2buffagain(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
You Nigerians love to be under oppression.
I will always marvel at the foolishness of Nigerians who vote for APC or PDP instead of the new parties like AAC/Sowore.

Nigeria right now is as Jerusalem was to Jesus. Pathetic.
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by AfonjaConehead: 4:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
harrymahn:

Dear Prosident Buhari's Zombie, i hope it gives u joy that lagos is one of of the most undisirable place to leave in?

Guy,prosidentbuhari was only being sarcastic
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by eriok: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
I'm not surprised with that,when I keep saying everything as gone otherwise people think I don't know what am saying, anyway sha,that is own opinion
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by harrymahn: 4:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
AfonjaConehead:

Guy,prosidentbuhari was only being sarcastic
kudos to him then!
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by jafol(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
babra19:

I dislike this man for nothing
You r ipob , u dont like yorubas in the first place, nobody cares about ur hateration
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by jafol(m): 4:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
omoranmilowo:
Your highness you need to keep away from one sided politics because you are a public figure. You only need to advise people to have their PVC and vote wisely to people of their own choice. You don't need to dictate for people. Eventually if another party take over now you will leave Lagos .

Just shut up n vote buhari
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by jafol(m): 4:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
harrymahn:

Why are ur ipob descendents trooping in to make their lives n their villagers life better. I know ur ipob brothers will not agree to go if sent packing from lagos
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by babra19: 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
jafol:

You r ipob , u dont like yorubas in the first place, nobody cares about ur hateration
lol
suit ursef
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by kbbanj10(m): 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Must this Oba talk, can't he just keep quiet for once? Insulting this stool is becoming unacceptable na wa o
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by spokesboy: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is your time and a great opportunity for Lagosians to be liberated from the shackles of the greedy and selfish APC slave masters who have insatiable appetite to kill the masses with heavy tax burden, grab their lands & properties with devilish "Acquisition" edicts and nothing to show for it in terms of improvement in the lives of the people.

This is our time to breathe some fresh air and revenge against the APC looters who have cornered Lagos for almost 20 years.
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2018
Some times i feel sorry for God, Nigerians have dragged God into All kinda Rubbish.. I pity God some times, how does he cope with dumb Nigerians.
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by badesco(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
I have never seen an oba that is so loose as this present one. After his anointed Gov. Ambode had been deprived of second term against the obas wish, he still have the gut to make that vulgar statement, that God will not allow any other party in Lagos. I am highly disappointed.
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by harrymahn: 4:43am On Dec 24, 2018
jafol:

Why are ur ipob descendents trooping in to make their lives n their villagers life better. I know ur ipob brothers will not agree to go if sent packing from lagos
with Igbos gone, computer village will b as scanty as a grave yard, Alaba intn'l market will be as dead as yur aboki dullard, lagos population will shrink jst like sai boo boo's health,etc. From then, tell me who will generate revenue 4 ur afonja's zombies 2 party thier dirty lives away?
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by orisa37: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Restructuring is the ANSWER.
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by Ugwoji101(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=Olawaleyy036 post=74092315]The Oba of Lagos, Oba Akiolu 1, has said that God will not allow any other party to take over governance in the state in the forthcoming general elections apart from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Oba Akiolu stated this in his remark yesterday at the 11th Annual Hijrah Lecture and inauguration of the new House of Assembly Mosque at the Assembly complex yesterday.

The new mosque, he said, is unique especially as it is built inside the Assembly complex where bills are passed into laws.

The Oba also pointed out that it is not enough to build mosque but that the custodians of the mosque should be properly taken care of.

He also advised the custodians not to do or be involved in anything that would tarnish the image of the religion.

Speaker of the Assembly, Hon. Mudashiru Obasa, commended the congregation for donating fund for the rebuilding of the mosque.

He described a mosque as a holy place to worship Allah and supplicate to Him, adding that the custodians should do everything to ensure that it serves the purpose for which it was built.

Special guest of honour was Governor Akinwunmi Ambode who was represented by the Commissioner for Home Affairs, Dr. AbdulHakeem Abdulateef, who is the Chief Imam of the House of Assembly Mosque, while the chairman of the occasion was Oba of Lagos & permanent chairman, Lagos State Council of Obas and Chiefs, HRM Alaiyeluwa Oba Rilwan Osuolale Akiolu 1.

In his speech, the chairman of the Muslim community of the Assembly, Hon. Sikiru Osinowo, thanked God Almighty for the completion of the mosque.

“We started the mosque project so that we could fulfil the purpose of our coming here. We have seen Muslim speakers, and God made it possible for us to build the new mosque during the time of the current Speaker, Rt. Hon. Mudashiru Obasa,” he said.

Two clerics delivered lecture on the theme and title of the lecture, ‘The place of the mosque in human civilisation’.

The first guest lecturer was the Director, Islamic Affairs, Nigeria Air Force Base, Ikeja, Lagos State, Wing Commander Abdullahi Hassan Inuwa, and second lecturer was Shaykh Abdur Rasheed Mayaleke, chairman, Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs, Ogun State.

Mayaleke describes a mosque as the “first house God provided for man. It is a place of learning, meeting, judgment, worship, a place where we meet on how to defeat our enemies.”

And that praying in the mosques for men is more acceptable than to pray at home, and that all Muslims must be given an opportunity to pray in the mosque.
JONZING OBA......GOD IS NOT A POLITICIAN!
Re: God Will Not Allow Any Other Party In Lagos Except APC – Oba Akiolu by jafol(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
harrymahn:

with Igbos gone, computer village will b as scanty as a grave yard, Alaba intn'l market will be as dead as yur aboki dullard, lagos population will shrink jst like sai boo boo's health,etc. From then, tell me who will generate revenue 4 ur afonja's zombies 2 party thier dirty lives away?
First i challenge u igbos to go first and leave, then u will know if all the place u mentioned will be vacant... Ghanaians the peace loving people r welcome lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: House Of Reps To Honour, Compensate Victims Of Police Brutality / Lawmakers To Replace FCT Minister With A Mayor / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.