Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (1163 Views)

The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us / Check All - Webmasters Please Check This New Blog And Comment. / All Webmasters And Bloggers Should Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Xpert213(m): 8:05am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: . by PrinceOgun: 8:15am On Dec 23, 2018
Xpert213:

He is a Fraudstars

You can't even spell properly , stop spamming and contribute something meaningful to this community for once in your life !!
Re: . by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

You can't even spell properly , stop spamming and contribute something meaninfull to this community for once in your life !!
You that can spell Is that how meaningful is spelt? You better clear your name before you're judged and settle with him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by PrinceOgun: 8:28am On Dec 23, 2018
Shibaraba:

You that can spell Is that how meaningful is spelt? You better clear your name before you're judged and settle with him

He just opened that accnt just to defame my person smh , that's even the only post he has

I do not know him neither have I transacted any business with this person.

Now ask him how I scammed him
Re: . by Cyberleets: 8:31am On Dec 23, 2018
Xpert213:
This thief is using multiple accounts.. PrinceOgun / Coperjay / Edonation (f) /

Cyberleets / immaculatesnow

He is a Fraudstars

Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44 please help and ban all the account this idiot is using before he destroy Nairaland

Lol I wonder how my name got there...

Anyways I don't sell anything here on nairaland so I care less grin
Re: . by Xpert213(m): 8:45am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: . by Xpert213(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2018
Re: . by Cyberleets: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2018
Xpert213:

You are useless thief, you think you can scam and get away with it?? Everyone shall see this.... You this fraudster, you won't go Scott free

And I ask again..how is my name up there?
Re: . by Cyberleets: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2018
Xpert213:

The Fraudstar is at it again, that is another name he is using to scam people >>cyberleets.. The same useless good for nothing Fraudstar is using different Usersname to defraud people, NL shall soon ban you outta here.... Wasted thief

Lol dude, av got no time for mind games...

Maybe u should spend some time on my website, it could help ur dementia
Re: . by PrinceOgun: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

He is just throwing tantrums up and down to cover the fact that he is lying and has no proof .... He is definitely a competitor trying to defame my person on a Sunday for that matter lol
Re: . by PrinceOgun: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=naijatatafo post=74094400]SEE HOW TO GET FREE .edu BACKLINK
Nice post you got there bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by carzola(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2018
Without evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Xpert213(m): 8:55am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

He is just throwing tantrums up and down to cover the fact that he is lying and has no proof .... He is definitely a competitor trying to defame my person on a Sunday for that matter lol
You are a mad criminal, Mynd44 is on his way to ban all your account.. Thief
Re: . by PrinceOgun: 8:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Xpert213:

You are a mad criminal, Mynd44 is on his way to ban all your account.. Thief

Watch your mouth ! Today is a Sunday !!
Re: . by Xpert213(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2018
carzola:
Without evidence.
Prison dey smell for your head right? F you like transact with a wanted criminal, you will all dance shakushaku in prison soon
Re: . by Xpert213(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

Lol dude, av got no time for mind games...

You be Fraudstar
Re: . by bravomd(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2018
Xpert213:
This one thief is using multiple Nairaland accounts including, PrinceOgun / Coperjay / Edonation (f) /

He is a Fraudstar

Seun, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Mynd44 please help and ban all the account this idiot is using before he destroy Nairaland

How do you call someone a fraud on a public forum with no details, kids everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Xpert213(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2018
bravomd:

How do you call someone a fraud on a public forum with no details, kids everywhere
You need to reboot your sense.. Your village people is frying pufpuf on your head... Why don't you transact with him so that you can go to prison with him... Criminals working hand in hand

1 Like

Re: . by netsurfer01(m): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2018
Xpert213:
This one thief is using multiple Nairaland accounts including, PrinceOgun / Coperjay / Edonation (f) /

He is a Fraudstar

I must say that it is not professional for you to tag people as scammers on a public online forum without adequate proof
But
I can always say that this CooperJay, PrinceOgun, EdoNation are all scammers (one person operates these monikers) and as for Cyberleets, he has no record on scam on this forum. I've also visted his forum(cyberleets.com) a number of times and i can say(in my own opinion) that he's not a scammer.

1 Like

Re: . by PrinceOgun: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Get your premium themes and plugins!!
Re: . by Xpert213(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:
Criminal, sell your plugin in hell

1 Like

Re: . by bravomd(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2018
Xpert213:

You need to reboot your sense.. Your village people is frying pufpuf on your head... Why don't you transact with him so that you can go to prison with him... Criminals working hand in hand

Lame, wonder why unintelligent kids retort to abuse, try civil and constructive in approaching issues.

I'm done with you
Re: . by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=PrinceOgun post=74094456][/quote]

Thanks baba grin
Re: . by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

He just opened that accnt just to defame my person smh , that's even the only post he has

I do not know him neither have I transacted any business with this person.

Now ask him how I scammed him

But you know me abi? Scammer like you
Re: . by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
PrinceOgun:

So you go kill me with virus?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
bravomd:

Come here and see how PrinceOgun / copperjay does it

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us/2#74104348
Re: . by Xpert213(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2018
Dominique come and help us ban this man , He registered another account now EgeMaster
Re: . by Xpert213(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
Mynd44 ban all this criminal
Re: . by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cyberleets:

Lol I wonder how my name got there...

Anyways I don't sell anything here on nairaland so I care less grin

You be scammer ni. I know you well. You are the white side of princeogun. This is the moniker for email harvesting and AdSence blackmail

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Are Some Free Investing And Other Scripts / What Is Happening To Nairahost / Forum Moderatos Needed On Www.naijavoice.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.