Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 (535 Views)

Slay Queens To Wash Cars In Port-Harcourt, Support PDP / Osun Rerun: Omisore Finally Breaks Silence On Why He Didn’t Support PDP, Adeleke / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by DadaStephen1(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2018
We encourage the youths to support a party that put the PEOPLE first.
We can blame PDP for mistakes in the past, but remember they pioneered and sustained modern democracy.
Just imagine if a party like APC took over directly from the military?

PDP has always respected the youth and taken them as a priority.
Remember the appointment of Frank Nweke Junior as a minister amidst so many other credible appointments.

This will be the best time for the youth because the PDP flag bearer Atiku Abubakar will make history by appointing the highest number of youths ever in government.

Without first serving, you can't lead successfully,

This is why we need to support a party that has our interest,
A party that has the might to unseat a cult and evil society like APC

A party that can train, build and handover power to the youth!

Think about it.....

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by babyfaceafrica: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2018
APC and PDP are thieves
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by DadaStephen1(m): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
APC and PDP are thieves

Agreed because we'ce tested them in power.
All political parties are the same, don't single them out, they're a symbol of what we Nigerians are.
We can only as youth make an analysis of which will pay us better since we are the majority in Nigeria hoping to make the country better when we've understudied them and it becomes our turn.
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by Jayslicky: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2018
PDP is the real deal, we Nigerians chose the corruption less party and we have seen how they ruined the country under 3years, they scream change but we can see the negative change they've brought upon our country. In reality their logo of a broom was to come and sweep away all our resources.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by Marcelo290(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2018
I'm not telling you to vote for PDP, but if APC rules this country for another four years, I forsee doom.
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by VaselineCrew: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2018
Why should any sane Nigerian that doesn't embrace suffering support either PDP or APC, when the likes of Sowore exist?

It's almost like you people are just bred for suffering and nothing else.
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by DadaStephen1(m): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2018
Marcelo290:
I'm not telling you to vote for PDP, but if APC rules this country for another four years, I forsee doom.

Doom is an understatement sir.

Remember this time last year, there was fuel scarcity to a point we bought a liter as much as N500? The scarcity was the longest in history of Nigeria.

Now election is coming, there's none.

APC is better than PDP in terms of propaganda only. They're master planners in deceiving people, and because Nigerians easily forget things.
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2018
We vote candidates and not party grin
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by RoyalUc(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2018
It amazes me how some people say they want Nigeria to make progress but campaign to bring back PDP, I mean PDP!

Anyone who truly longs for a better Nigeria should rather talk of some thing new and different
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by deyahaya: 11:25am On Dec 23, 2018
Nigerians has forgiven PDP, but we can not return them back to power, God forgave Adam, but was not returned back to garden of Eden.
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by Pigsandidiots: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2018
[s]
DadaStephen1:

We encourage the youths to support a party that put the PEOPLE first.
We can blame PDP for mistakes in the past, but remember they pioneered and sustained modern democracy.
Just imagine if a party like APC took over directly from the military?

PDP has always respected the youth and taken them as a priority.
Remember the appointment of Frank Nweke Junior as a minister amidst so many other credible appointments.

This will be the best time for the youth because the PDP flag bearer Atiku Abubakar will make history by appointing the highest number of youths ever in government.

Without first serving, you can't lead successfully,

This is why we need to support a party that has our interest,
A party that has the might to unseat a cult and evil society like APC

A party that can train, build and handover power to the youth!

Think about it.....

#LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain
[/s]To hell with you and your PDP.
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by DadaStephen1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
[s][/s]To hell with you and your PDP.

I wanted to reply you in a manner until I saw your name shows you were given birth to by pigs and idiots
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by DadaStephen1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
deyahaya:
Nigerians has forgiven PDP, but we can not return them back to power, God forgave Adam, but was not returned back to garden of Eden.

Who would rather do a better job or is Nigeria okay the way it is?
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by DadaStephen1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
RoyalUc:
It amazes me how some people say they want Nigeria to make progress but campaign to bring back PDP, I mean PDP!

Anyone who truly longs for a better Nigeria should rather talk of some thing new and different

Something new and different like ?
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Why should any sane Nigerian that doesn't embrace suffering support either PDP or APC, when the likes of Sowore exist?

It's almost like you people are just bred for suffering and nothing else.
Sowore would have tried to restle power from APC in Lagos State first but he chose to be president
He would have started from Governorship first
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by Aura2(f): 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
If a political party produces a candidate that the US says is very corrupt hence banning him from entry, that is no longer a political party but an association that deliberately insults the sensibilities of Nigerians he allegedly stole from.
Re: Why The Nigerian Youth Should Support PDP In 2019 by orisa37: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2018
Nigerian Youths and Polical Parties should Protest, "NO FURTHER ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA TILL OUR 36 STATES ARE GRANTED FULL AUTONOMY OF POLICE, ELECTION AND RESOURCE CONTROL".

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Slams Ajimobi CCTV Project, Not Sustainableand Just To Steal Money / Nigerian Pastor Gifts His Wife Infiniti SUV For Christmas / Plan To End Darkness In Edo: CCETC-Ossiomo 55MW Transmission Equipment Sails Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.