Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,075 members, 7,828,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Rotimi Amaechi: When Truth Becomes Hate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: When Truth Becomes Hate (438 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Amaechi: When I Was A Governor, Osinbajo Was Just A Mere Commissioner / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: When Truth Becomes Hate by lordsterlin(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2018
Why did Amaechi fail to provide handover notes but ran away from the convention of Handover on account of precipitate of saturated ego?

Why did he go mocking the state, stating there is no money and he will see where we will get monies to run our affairs?

Off- course this is after he emptied our monthly 1billon savings which had accrued significantly after three years, sold our strategic assets and made away with the proceeds.

He then goes on to build himself a 4billion home in Abuja with a generous pension law to serve his "i don't like money lies", using our monies to fund campaign against our strategic political priority. Then you support him calling Miabiye's disgust against the idiocy HATE.

Na huge joke all of una be, una no serious. Make una wait first. My hand still dey inside heaven. E go soon come out. When e come, we go see how things be.

You can not be a supporter of stupidity and expect me to join you to LOVE stupidity. What i HATE is your stupidity defending Amaechi's stupidity. That HATE against all these stupidity swells every passing day as i see your stupidity rise with Amaechi's ego and assault on our values, dignity and shared heritage, as you sing in exultant magnification of this idiocy in the name of political loyalty.

You can continue to call me HATE filled from your frustrated effort to bring me to terms with your LOVE & DEFENSE for stupidity. I sure will tolerate your idiocy. That capacity to tolerate you, i will acquire from every challenge you pose, rising from your attempt to blackmail and box me into a never to be successful effort at forcing HATE and GUILTY status into my mind and heart. Bros, I big pass that non sense.

Check your self. It is my LOVE for VALUES that you HATE and call HATE. It is you that HATE my LOVE for VALUES. You are the HATE filled and frustrated one. I won't bath an eye lid over your HATE inspired invectives. I have watched you and borne you with patience. I will drive my LOVE to awaken the dead conscience of society with fullest sense of force and vigor . You will not win in this battle to darken our conscience and morals. We will win you and the forces of dark hell that drive you.

Keep punching. I warn your though, that is hard to kick against the prick. Do not fall on THE ROCK you will break your bones. Worse still do not allow THE ROCK to fall on you. You will be grind into dust.

AGAIN, I SAY BE WARNED.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: When Truth Becomes Hate by Jayslicky: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2018
How do you expect the average Nigerian to understand what you wrote, don't you know Nigeria has high level of illetracy undecided. In the end you didn't' state the core reasons why you felt amaechi was stupid and those supporting him.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Appeals To Buhari To Revoke BEDC Power Operating License / Obi, EPF Knock Osinbajo, Fashola Over Comments On 2023 Presidency / Buhari Who Couldn't List A Single Achievement Rolls Out Long List Of Hatchet-Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.