Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

How Do I Increase My Intelligence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Increase My Intelligence (426 Views)

Can I Upgrade/ Increase My Jamb Score ? Yea / I Killed CBN Staff, Wife Because They Didn’t Increase My Salary - Driver / How I Increase My Traffic And You Can Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Increase My Intelligence by Littlefinger: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2018
Is it possible to increase one's I.Q. If possible, how?
Re: How Do I Increase My Intelligence by tsephanyah(f): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2018
People who pretend to be mentally ill because they think it’s cute and funny for nairaland, it’s not. Good talk.
Re: How Do I Increase My Intelligence by solutionmi: 11:07am On Dec 23, 2018
eat plenty fruits and vegetables
or believe you have big IQ and you shall have it
Re: How Do I Increase My Intelligence by Littlefinger: 11:10am On Dec 23, 2018
tsephanyah:
People who pretend to be mentally ill because they think it’s cute and funny for nairaland, it’s not. Good talk.
I am lost.
Re: How Do I Increase My Intelligence by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 23, 2018
Littlefinger:
I am lost.
Look beside u man. I am with you.
I am lost also
Re: How Do I Increase My Intelligence by Dami12345: 11:12am On Dec 23, 2018
Littlefinger:
Is it possible to increase one's I.Q. If possible, how?

Understand your brain processes.
How to you respond yo situation.
On essence run a diagnostic test by mapping out your behavior patterns and look for where you would like modifications.
Having found this look for the necessary behavior and mimick. From there you will in cooperate it into your data base.
Viola done.

However , what is IQ, really? Just some old dead mans way of saying some people should be given prefencial treatment?

Just analyse the problem and look for a suitable solution.
Re: How Do I Increase My Intelligence by wami7470: 11:20am On Dec 23, 2018
Learn to think and question any thing that doesn't hold physical law... Don't forget to read wide.

That's how the white go to where they are today.

Learn how to profit from the Financial Market and how to start a business in Nigeria visit www.360forextrader.com
Re: How Do I Increase My Intelligence by Dunnytt: 1:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
By minding your own business and drinking enough water everytime.

Note the difference between "your business" and "your own business".

(1) (Reply)

Davido New Video, 2019 Release, Please Click To Watch This Lovely Video / A Guy Asked A Question On FB, See The Replies He Got / Missing Person! Rebecca Nyamedor, Last Seen Yesterday January 17, 2019 On Onasan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.