₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,159,866 members, 4,705,130 topics. Date: Friday, 18 January 2019 at 11:32 PM

My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! (1912 Views)

Strike Call Off | Students Need To Appreciate ASUU Action / 5 Apps All Students Must Have On There Phone / My Medical School Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04
Take action. Arm yourself with knowledge
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by angiography(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04
hmm...interesting
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by angiography(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04
leonard002:
The corruption in the internship sector is minimal in the north. That was one of the mistakes I made.

Travel up north and I assure you, internship will be way easier to get

Click HERE to get a copy of the book
thanks
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by Skyken99(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04
leonard002:
To avoid the hassles of buying from Okadabooks, message me directly. I'll provide you with information on how to get a copy

I need a copy
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 4:06pm On Jan 04
Skyken99:

I need a copy
Contact me via WhatsApp. Number is on signature

1 Like

Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04
angiography:
thanks
Contact me on WhatsApp for a copy!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04
Learn about how each teaching hospital sets their internship exams before going. Don't go blindly!

Order a copy of the book to be guided.

Contact me with the number on my signature
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by Skyken99(m): 8:57pm On Jan 04
I have gone through the book, it is wonderful and inspiring! .
Thanks for sharing with us!! .
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 10:25pm On Jan 04
Skyken99:
I have gone through the book, it is wonderful and inspiring! .
Thanks for sharing with us!! .

Thanks for the Review!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 10:24am On Jan 05
Most internship exams are not difficult at all. If it were by merit, lots of candidates wouldn't have issues securing a placement.

It's a sad country we're in. The connected candidate and not the one who merits the position, gets the placement
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 10:57am On Jan 05
Get my book TODAY. It's a mere give away compared to what you'll learn.
Knowledge is key
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 5:10pm On Jan 05
If I could go back in time, what would I change. Precious years of my life went by.

There are two things I would change. I would not waste my time sitting at home applying and waiting for internship.

I WOULD GET BUSY.

I would learn a skill. I would get a job. I would start adding value to my life. I would still be applying, but I wouldn't just sit down doing nothing while applying.

I'll tell you the second one shortly.

Kindly GET A COPY OF MY BOOK...

1 Like

Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 12:47am On Jan 06
If I could go back in time, here's the second thing I would change.

I would submit more applications to private hospitals accredited to accept medical interns.

Bribery and 'who you know' almost doesn't exist in private establishments as those hospitals are looking for the best brains.

So you get better chances applying to those hospitals

GET MORE TIPS. GET MY BOOK TODAY
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 10:13am On Jan 06
Start working towards your internship even before graduation.

Visit teaching hospitals in your spare time. Talk to people. Don't leave it to chance!!

Get a COPY OF MY BOOK to be guided. You need guidance.

Message me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06
Get a copy of my book for guidance!

Inbox or WhatsApp me

I can answer all your questions too!

Don't make easily avoidable errors during your internship quest. The cost of this book is peanuts compared to how much you'll save armed with sufficient knowledge on medical internship placement in Nigeria.

Get guided. Get THE BOOK
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by Electdbahdguy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06
LEO MY MAN. PROUD OF YOU SON. MY ROOMMATE THEN.

CONGRATULOBIA!!!

grin grin grin cool
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 12:20am On Jan 07
Electdbahdguy:
LEO MY MAN. PROUD OF YOU SON. MY ROOMMATE THEN.

CONGRATULOBIA!!!

grin grin grin cool

LOL... Brotherly..

Thanks man!!!

1 Like

Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 11:23am On Jan 07
Get Guided!

What's the cost of this book compared to what you stand to learn and benefit from reading it!

Order a copy TODAY
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 5:54pm On Jan 07
Follow social media groups that give information on internship placement adverts!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by DareBest9(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07
Please I need a copy sir
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07
DareBest9:
Please I need a copy sir
WhatsApp me. Number is on signature!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by Scholar212(m): 6:36pm On Jan 08
Great write-up, every single medical/ health science graduate need a copy of this book. I wish those in authority will read and see the corruption medical internship placement has become.
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 8:53pm On Jan 08
Scholar212:
Great write-up, every single medical/ health science graduate need a copy of this book. I wish those in authority will read and see the corruption medical internship placement has become.

Thanks for the review!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 12:57am On Jan 09
Order a COPY of the book today.

Get guided. I can answer all your questions too!

Don't procrastinate further. Take action and be guided so you don't make mistakes
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 7:51pm On Jan 09
Someone asked me this. Why are you writing a book on your internship experience. What is your aim?

I didn't have to think twice. My aim is simple. I'm writing a book about my internship experience so that the younger generation won't have to go through what I went through. Simple.

If you don't read this book though, you may not understand what it's like out there.

Be careful. Arm yourself with information. Get a copy of this book today. Be guided

WhatsApp me for a copy!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 12:31am On Jan 11
Do you have a facebook account? Join prospective interns page for internship adverts across the country
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 12:32am On Jan 11
Book still available. PDF, epub
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 1:28am On Jan 13
Bribery and corruption for internship slots is bad. Don't engage in it!
Have you gotten a copy of the book? WhatsApp me for a copy
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13
Don't be an island while waiting for internship. Network with other prospective interns.

Have you read the book yet? Get a copy by messaging me on Whatsapp
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 2:55pm On Jan 17
E-book still available!
Re: My Medical Internship Experience In Nigeria (E-BOOK) ALL students NEED TO READ! by leonard002(m): 10:08pm
Have you ever seen a book of this nature guiding you on steps to take during your internship journey?

Probably not. So what are you waiting for? Order for a copy today!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aptech Accp And Final Year Uk Addmission / 2010 Neco Online Registration / Post Ume Has Been Abolished By The House Of Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.