Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee (7708 Views)

49 UK Universities For Master’s In Nursing With Bsc Minimum Of 2.2 In Any Field / Where can I get nursing with 241 UTME score? / ASUU Rejects N500k School Fee Proposal For Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by chinawapz(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
Please safe a soul, I need school of nursing with a cheaper school fee. If you know any University with an easy admission into Nursing. I need it urgent!
Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Kingeket: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
nursing schools are just too expensive compare to university and no university has that easy admission since its a course with lots if applicants like medicine or pharmacy
if you wanna go to a nursing school then go to that runned by a university teaching hospital
Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by chinawapz(m): 8:37am On Jan 18, 2018
Kingeket:
nursing schools are just too expensive compare to university and no university has that easy admission since its a course with lots if applicants like medicine or pharmacy
if you wanna go to a nursing school then go to that runned by a university teaching hospital
You really make a point...what is the difference between the nursing school runned by university and the course in Uni
Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Kingeket: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Just drop your WhatsApp contact lemme tell you, since I don't really visit nairaland dis days
Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Oluwainnie(f): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
chinawapz:

You really make a point...what is the difference between the nursing school runned by university and the course in Uni
Kingeket:
nursing schools are just too expensive compare to university and no university has that easy admission since its a course with lots if applicants like m edicine or pharmacy
chinawapz:

Hi, I' need more clarification, any specific reason why nursing runned by a teaching hospital is preferable
Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Kingeket: 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2018
Oluwainnie:

Hi, I' need more clarification, any specific reason why nursing runned by a teaching hospital is preferable
Cos its a teaching hospital, during clinicals you're going to be on rotation to every department in the hospital (ob &gyn, surgery, cardiothoracic, anesthesiology, accident and emergency, peds, ICU, nicu, psychiatric etc) to learn compared to state owned school wer such learning opportunity is limited
Besides you'll meet people coming for internship, fellow medical , dental, nursing and pharmaceutical students of the university.
It kindof makes you standout from your colleague in state owned hospital school of nursing
Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Oluwainnie(f): 8:13am On Jan 24, 2018
Kingeket:

Cos its a teaching hospital, during clinicals you're going to be on rotation to every department in the hospital (ob &gyn, surgery, cardiothoracic, anesthesiology, accident and emergency, peds, ICU, nicu, psychiatric etc) to learn compared to state owned school wer such learning opportunity is limited
Besides you'll meet people coming for internship, fellow medical , dental, nursing and pharmaceutical students of the university.
It kindof makes you standout from your colleague in state owned hospital school of nursing

Wow, I never saw it in this light. thanks. would be on the lookout for Ubth
Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Kingeket: 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oluwainnie:

Wow, I never saw it in this light. thanks. would be on the lookout for Ubth
You on whatsapp maybe we can relate Looking out for nauth or ubth perhaps, but nauth in particular
Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Oluwainnie(f): 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kingeket:

You on whatsapp maybe we can relate Looking out for nauth or ubth perhaps, but nauth in particular
not steady on whatsapp
Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Oluwainnie(f): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kingeket:

I think ubth form is out, saw it on nursingworld, have a seen it
Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Kingeket: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2018
Oluwainnie:

I think ubth form is out, saw it on nursingworld, have a seen it
Its not yet out, all the info you'll need is on the hospital website ubth.org
Please be guided so you won't get scammed by scammers
Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Oluwainnie(f): 12:47am On Jan 25, 2018
Kingeket:

Its not yet out, all the info you'll need is on the hospital website ubth.org
Please be guided so you won't get scammed by scammers

OK, thanks
Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Kingeket: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
school of nursing form for university of nigeria teaching hospital and nnamdi azikwe university teaching hospital is out and on sale

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Kingeket: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
unth

Re: Please I Need A School Of Nursing With Cheaper School Fee by Angelacruz: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
How many yrs pls?
Kingeket:

(1) (Reply)

Download FG BEA Scholarship Past Questions In PDF / Behind This Door Is $1M, All You Need To Do Is Go Through & Is Yours(No Weapon) / What Is The Name Of This Leaf Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.