Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State (112319 Views)

Mary Mijebo: Lesbian Tiktoker Enjoyment Don 75 Shot Dead By Yahoo Boys In Delta / EFCC Raids Automobile Company They Claim Is Owned By Yahoo Boys, Seize 29 cars / Osun: Classic White Used For Ritual By Yahoo Boys - Friends Mourn (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by Mozenge1: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
jeeqaa7:
Christmas lie

Na true ooo

I confirm well
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by nairaman66(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
ExAngel007:
People were left in a state of utter confusion after a woman reportedly used by a yahoo-boy for ritual vomited money in Delta.

A lady, simply identified as Taiye, has vomited
clean notes of N500 denomination in Warri, Delta
State, Nigerian Tribune has reported.

The bizarre incident occurred at the wee hours of
Sunday at one-storey building beside JJC Junction
along Effurun – Sapele road, Uvwie Local
Government Area.

A huge crowd gathered at the scene of the incident
when TribuneOnline got there at about 7:40 a.m. a
they watched in awe the alleged Yahoo boy-
charmed lady in strange public display.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/180625/

Big lies!! It was a deliverance service!! The news is on Instagram by Instablog.. people should stop spreading false news..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by Oyembete: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Superb you are bro.
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by cbngov01(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
... And let me guess, in this day and age where everyone has a cellphone and recording any BS out there, there is no videos to prove this "Harry Potter mambo jambo " ARRANT NONSENSE?!

Theres a video...saw in on instagram earlier
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by NinjaMetahuman: 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
sonnie10:
You guy should stop posting trash that would encourage bad people
exactly what i wanted to post.

post like this shouldnt be made at all... especially from a major news paper.. and nairaland spreading it to encourage lazy dumb savages that are ready to go on killing spree because they taught some magic can give them free money.

seriously.
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by onlyforchrist: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
[quote author=doctokwus post=74110542]
You drove there yourself and saw the woman vomiting money.
What a western child would have uncontrollable laughter fits over is what a supposed,educated adult in Nigeria is typing with all confidence.
Your type and line of reasoning are why people call some people functional illiterates.[/quote
you are the one displaying your ignorance here, if you don't believe I hope none of your loved ones will be a victim before you drop that absurd reasoning of urs.
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Delta state n diz yahoo menace.
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Yahoo boy is different from a ritualis
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2018
too bad
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by Pain(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2018
doctokwus:

What a western child would have uncontrollable laughter fits over is what a supposed,educated adult in Nigeria is typing with all confidence.
Your type and line of reasoning are why people call some people functional illiterates.

Honestly, we may never develop and rise above poverty with these low level of public IQ. How under the heavens do able bodied adults fall for cock and bull stories like this...

1 Like

Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by HardMirror(m): 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
ovieokodhi:
guy I saw it real, I paid #500 to watch her before police whisked her away
you bleeding liar!!! Where is the video! There is no single video. Just video and picture of some pieces of money they claimed she vomited
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by HardMirror(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
cbngov01:

Theres a video...saw in on instagram earlier
all of a sudden u cant find it again. Right? Smh. You all bloody liars.
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by HardMirror(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2018
tbaby534:

The story is true, I drove there myself yesterday. Many things are happening
u drove there and saw her vomiting money? grin grin where is the video? You guys think we are stupid or what?
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by obsking: 9:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
demulepaul:
Hmmm, Everyday Yahoo yahoo bad news . Videos of her vomiting the Nigerian currency money from her mouth or FAKYYYY

Guy on a serious note this is true, i live in Warri and yes it happened this morning...

2 Likes

Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by Chizzyferd(m): 10:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Guys it happened today I just came back from warri today I heard it from the keke driver that took me to park

1 Like

Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by tbaby534(f): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
doctokwus:

Your type and line of reasoning are why people call some people functional illiterates.

Thanks, if I didn't see it with my own eyes I'd think like you. Warri is not far, book a flight here I'd pick you up from osubi airport and take you down there to see with your own eyes Mr functional literate

1 Like

Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by Erastuslove: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Some lies can even make the devil to swear that he did not do it grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2018
GOFRONT:
shocked

Wish y'all merry xmas
gay man in luv wt nwamaraikpe
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by fayluv1(f): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
NinjaMetahuman:
exactly what i wanted to post.

post like this shouldnt be made at all... especially from a major news paper.. and nairaland spreading it to encourage lazy dumb savages that are ready to go on killing spree because they taught some magic can give them free money.

seriously.

The story is very true. Police were blocking people from picking the money
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by WiseStarr(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Doing Money rituals doesn't guarantee Peace with the money you claim to have,Pitying that girl
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by amliftedhigher: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
This is true. The keke driver who carried me in the morning confirmed it with his eyes
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by trinity11(m): 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
See how all of una dey argue over person wen dun die, its a matter of choice to believe it or not, since there is no video as concrete evidence.
But people like us that lives in Effurun knows what to believe.

I would have created this thread myself but video evidence was not there and I couldn't even get a proper view because of the crowd, but I had to stay back until the police took her away with the excuse of conducting proper investigation.

1 Like

Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by NinjaMetahuman: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
fayluv1:

The story is very true. Police were blocking people from picking the money
yeah and where is the video?

1 Like

Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by lettruthprevail: 11:29pm On Dec 23, 2018
demulepaul:
Hmmm, Everyday Yahoo yahoo bad news . Videos of her vomiting the Nigerian currency money from her mouth or FAKYYYY

I confirm that it is true.

A boy also ran mad last week. It was his turn to get money from an ATM but 2 boys begged him to forfeit his turn for them because they are in a hurry. They agreed to offer him 5k for the boy to allow them quickly use the ATM. The poor boy agreed. After they collected their money, they gave the boy the 5k they promised him and hurriedly left. At the turn of the boy, he had gotten money from the ATM and was about crossing the road when he started displaying symptoms of madness. People had to hold him from running off and effort were made to identify him.

Wickedness is real!
Don't wait to see it before you believe.
May we only hear with our ear and may it not come near us, in Jesus Name.
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
demulepaul:

is real, a friend in warri told me the same thing, he even witness every thing b4 police took her away.

1 Like

Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by Blakjewelry(m): 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2018
tbaby534:

The story is true, I drove there myself yesterday. Many things are happening
sister why is it that some people are claiming it happened today others are saying yesterday and all of a sudden no single video evidence to prove such

1 Like

Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by Blakjewelry(m): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
obsking:

Guy on a serious note this is true, i live in Warri and yes it happened this morning...
bros how come some people claimed they saw it yesterday or is someone trying to make april fool in December?
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by delishpot: 12:26am On Dec 24, 2018
Patrioticman007:
It's high time we treat all spiritual miracle men the Saudi Arabian way. They tell every magician to put his head back once they behead him publicly and presently no magician, priest, shaman and Christians miracle peddlers has ever came back from the land of the dead.
This Saudi method has brought sanity to their society, unlike Nigeria where every madman claims to be a prophet, over their you can't joke with it.

Yeah since we are too stupid to handle things our way lets look up to our Saudi lords to do it the barbaric and intolerant way they handle things esp as it relates to other religions in their land. The so called saudis can their own God glue their heads together after beheading. If The rest of the world makes strict rules for Islam the way Saudi makes for other religions I am sure suicide bombers would be exploding per second by now.

1 Like

Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:40am On Dec 24, 2018
I thought Yahoo boys are to scam people how come this one is vomiting money?
Don’t you know the difference between Yahoo boy and money rituals?
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by steveblue809(m): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2018
Naija and fake news. No video feed. These Yahoo nonsense must stop.
Re: Girl Used By Yahoo Boy Vomits Money In Warri, Delta State by eriok: 2:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Nairaland Xmas mule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / Photos From The Lekki Couple Murder And Suicide Scenes (disturbing Photos) / UNIJOS Law Student Shot Dead In Hostel. See His Last Facebook Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.