Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt (22111 Views)

Policeman Cuddles Vigilante Member Who Rescued Him From Kidnappers Den / Missing Lady Escaped from Kidnappers/Ritualist After Some Days / Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by anambraamaka: 7:02pm On Dec 23, 2018
Wow
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Ubdavis(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
My brother, you were simply lucky . Those that died in situations like that were not created by satan
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
God will never leave His own. A little faith is enough
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
I thought it was Paul and Silas kinda stuff self, not interesting jare
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Sirnioking(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Breegz14:
The rate at which people are getting kidnapped in PH city is alarming
Please stop demarketting Rivers State, yes it is bad that they are kidnapping citizens, but Rivers State is far safer than most Western States where they kidnap and kill for rituals.
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by baratech: 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thank God

2 Likes

Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Oweku: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thank God for your life.

Browse and earn money... Its free.. The browser pays you for browsing the Internet
A click on my signature below
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Morbeta11(m): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Pavore9:
The bus driver is a suspect.

Exactly... They work together.
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by springtech(m): 7:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hmnnnnnnn. Rivers again.

Elele,Etche,Emohua,Omoku,Ahoada east and west, Choba, Certain places in Obio Akpor.

These are flash points in Rivers.

Be wary and careful of those places.

1 Like

Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Breegz14(m): 7:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sirnioking:

Please stop demarketting Rivers State, yes it is bad that they are kidnapping citizens, but Rivers State is far safer than most Western States where they kidnap and kill for rituals.
Lets be real i live in ph, the kidnappings are getting out of hand, alakahia ain't safe . You have to be alert whenever you go out and you can't demarket a state that doesn't have much to market

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
almakiyyun:

Unrepentant Betist, wait o, assuming u got married now, will this nairabet be your source of fending the family?
Repent.
How winning on nairabet take relate with marriage? No be everybody gat marry
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by finalboss(m): 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
asuustrike1:
Glory to Jesus
yashua ? Stop deceiving your self
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Besto(m): 7:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
allanphash7:
What's the title of this your movie?

Seriously can't be a movie. Once he mentioned Elele i concurred, If you know about that route trust me you won't doubt. Had friend who was driving with his girlfriend passed Elele by 6pm got into this kidnappers net, long story though if not for odeshi on him he would have been long gone as they had to take his girlfriend and told him to go get 100k for the bullets they used before they could release his gal.

2 Likes

Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Oyindidi(f): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
springtech:

Hmnnnnnnn. Rivers again.

Elele,Etche,Emohua,Omoku,Ahoada east and west, Choba, Certain places in Obio Akpor.

These are flash points in Rivers.

Be wary and careful of those places.
Choba?
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
finalboss:
All Glory to Jesus the creator of your soul and body
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jesus will be looking at you like you are mad.

How can I save you when i can't save myself from jews persecution

1 Like

Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Ayobami7(m): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
Cool
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by TommyAnthem(m): 8:07pm On Dec 23, 2018
Stop being stupid, Jesus Christ foretold his death and resurrection, so your statement doesn't make sense. Your Mohamed is dead and dead forever.
Abuheekmat:
Jesus will be looking at you like you are mad.

How can I save you when i can't save myself from jews persecution
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by subcbouy: 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
kidnapping is real in Elele axis of Rivers state. Obviously, governor is even a cultist, RSHA members are 90% cultist, if not all.
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by adelacuna(m): 8:09pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thank God for your life
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by verifiablefacts: 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
MediahelmNGR:
A Nigerian man, Kingsley Nzom, has taken to his Facebook wall to testify of how God rescued him from kidnappers in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Read his testimony below

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/man-testifies-of-how-jesus-rescued-him.html
I
But I no hear how Jesus saved you
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Zzyy(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
Thank God... Dis moved me damnn
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Breegz14(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Choba?
I believe they found severed human heads there
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Oyindidi(f): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Breegz14:
I believe they found severed human heads there
When? I didn't hear about such
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by JessetariahMD(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
This your story self enh

he get as he be
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by JessetariahMD(m): 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
LMAO
all those fake news
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by babyfaceafrica: 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
finalboss:
hahaha..it is well
Re: Man Testifies Of How Jesus Rescued Him From Kidnappers In Port Harcourt by Breegz14(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
Either late october or early last month

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead By Police During Shitte Protest In Abuja Buried Amidst Tears / Uber Driver Bags Jail Term Over $50 Internet Fraud / Pregnant Married Woman Arrested For Faking Kidnap, Sharing Ransom With Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.