Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

First Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank (952 Views)

Skye Bank, First Bank Take Over Evans Medical Assets / Mad Man Spotted At First Bank ATM, Abaji (Photos) / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank by Adebaba1(m): 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2018
Please what is wrong with firstbank? Firstbank has held my funds for the past 48hours....i can't receive from access and gtb. Their customer care number is not going through.
its sad that something like this is happening during the yuletide season...pls can someone say something about the issue?

Cc: Dingbang
Re: First Bank by Adebaba1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Dingbang
Re: First Bank by dingbang(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ok I just spoke with you on phone. cool
Re: First Bank by Premiumwriter: 12:13am On Dec 24, 2018
Adebaba1:
Please what is wrong with firstbank? Firstbank has held my funds for the past 48hours....i can't receive from access and gtb. Their customer care number is not going through.
its sad that something like this is happening during the yuletide season...pls can someone say something about the issue?

same thing with me.

This is the second time and I'm yet to receive credit alert and it has been more than 48 hours.

Dingbang
Re: First Bank by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Adebaba1:

Not only u. Am in same situation now.
Re: First Bank by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
dingbang:
Ok I just spoke with you on phone. cool

Having same issue here. Since morning three different persons sent me money from different banks,no alert yet
Re: First Bank by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
Premiumwriter:
same thing with me.

This is the second time and I'm yet to receive credit alert and it has been more than 48 hours.

Dingbang

Sent an email to them,no response unlike them before now. They would reply emails within 30mins. If they wanna close down,let them notify people them or they wanna merge like others
Re: First Bank by Premiumwriter: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
xscoffy:

Sent an email to them,no response unlike them before now. They would reply emails within 30mins. If they wanna close down,let them notify people them or they wanna merge like others
I'm actually getting worried too.

Seems something is wrong and they are not opening up to the public. It takes them 24 hours to reply my chat on Twitter
Re: First Bank by luvtoteach(f): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Same here too. I can't withdraw and make transfer either.
Re: First Bank by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Seems something is wrong and they are not opening up to the public. It takes them 24 hours to reply my chat on Twitter

They gat much customers so they treat people like sh1ts
Re: First Bank by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
luvtoteach:
Same here too. I can't withdraw and make transfer either.

I assume they v silently gone to holiday and forgot communicating with their customers. This alone might make me change bank after now
Re: First Bank by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
Premiumwriter:

They will end up creating panic among their customers and end up loosing most of them
Re: First Bank by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 25, 2018
Adebaba1:

have u gotten the alert now
Re: First Bank by Adebaba1(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2018
xscoffy:
have u gotten the alert now
Yea finally yesterday evening
Re: First Bank by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
Adebaba1:

After how many days?
Re: First Bank by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Adebaba1:

when was the money sent to you Which day?
Re: First Bank by Adebaba1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
xscoffy:
when was the money sent to you Which day?

Monday evening
Around 7:50pm
Re: First Bank by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Adebaba1:

Monday evening
Around 7:50pm

Mine was yesterday morning

(1) (Reply)

active 80k followers Instagram accounts for sale / I Need A Supply Contract To Finance. / Ebay Gift Card Is Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.