Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas (18523 Views)

Lagos Police Identify Officer Who Shot Man Dead During Fuel Queue Tumult / Outrage On Twitter As APC Thanks Buhari For A 'bomb Free Christmas' / Lagos Releases List Of Critical Roads For Construction After Rainy Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Mune: 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
Nigerians had the best time of No que in December during GEJ tenure!!

This time last year and the year befor were Horror! And you know it!

This year looks better!

It should not be an Election tool because Elections is by the corner and if there was any form of Que it will be a grave Disater

Since PMB came, it was only twice that fuel become an issue.

1 Like

Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by badman007(m): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ubdavis:
This is his how play politics with people's life, u are saying no bomb blast on Christmas, this is enough for Boko guys to clear your doubt .

Who be the real Boko boys?
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by bejeria101(m): 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
Make we wear bra? Who is responsible for the drama? Oh have you blamed Gej today? Send BLAME to 38857
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Krizeukay: 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2018
No fuel scarcity and no queue at the fuel stations, yet the transportation fare is on a high side. Do we have government at all? Instead of monitoring the major transport companies to ensure there's no hike in price of transportation, they are busy singing praises of no scarcity of fuel during festive period. I won't be surprise if this recorded as an achievement of this failed government. Nonsense!
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Kingsley10000: 7:20pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sweetheart666:
When they refused to pay salaries as at today 23,is it our pubic hairs we will use to buy fuel, Npower,nysc,nnpc etc. No December salary till now because it's Christmas,if it were Salah now they would have paid since 15th of d month. Scam govt.
shut up.

ipob miscreant.What has ur useless pdp achieved for the past 16years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Sirjamo: 7:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:

May God run your life the way this country is been run. May God transform your life to the standard this government has, to this country. Convince me with an "Amen".
The way Buhari and Osinbajo are running this Country, yes, I say a big Amen.

Now your turn: May God run your life and that of entire family the way Obasanjo and Atiku, Jonathan and Sambo ran Nigeria. Convince me with a big Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Treasure17(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
Some people will come here to tell you that there's hunger in the land, as if they were born only to eat
Funny

Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by BigBizzy(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
unemployment uprise
suffering uprise
no power to enjoy this season
fuel price went up despite subsidy price also going up

there is no change here.

OP...name one fresh idea Buhari led administration has brought to Nigeria for 3+ years?
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Sweetheart666(f): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
Kingsley10000:
shut up.

ipob miscreant.What has ur useless pdp achieved for the past 16years
heediot,I don't belong to any stuppid party like your stupid wayyward father who produced a useless efulefu like u after precuming on his ghanian employer's gabonese househelp which you are d unfortunate outcome.
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Righteousness89(m): 8:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Okay sir. What about the improved roads? The bombings?
Are u Nigeria? Bonbing had been at its Peak! And u asking what about bombing!
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Offpoint: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2018
efighter:

I think you need another brain the one in your head has expired.
Don't be an asshóle and blinded ediot, I get piss whenever people displayed their stupidity online.
Out of 4 Christmas this is the only without no queue, so what the fûck is that with that photo? PDP got dia woes and so is APC
F You for being one sided blinded ediot
F PDP
F Your APC
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Badeku: 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
أربعة و أربعة
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Misterdhee1(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2018
Righteousness89:
Are u Nigeria? Bonbing had been at its Peak! And u asking what about bombing!
Aba made rhetorics grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Okay sir. What about the improved roads? The bombings?
Improved roads for where? Is it the one that your waist will bend or you wouldn't need to shake mist mag before drinking because of the bad spot? kiss undecided undecided
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Righteousness89(m): 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
efighter:

You Lie!

GEJ had no ques

The Ques here are December last year !

Lagos and Abuja

Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by ashjay001(m): 8:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
kstyle2:
Last year fuel scarcity was the worst ever. Lasted for over 3 months but feels good to know that we didn't experience such this year.

2014/2015 was d worst ever! Lasted for almost 6mthns!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by stubbornman(m): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Aba made rhetorics grin grin grin

This ain't about politics no more !

You're just a total zombie and a silly idiot !!!
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by roomus(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
Lai Lai...He can Neva say Amen oh grin

Sirjamo:
The way Buhari and Osinbajo are running this Country, yes, I say a big Amen.

Now your turn: May God run your life and that of entire family the way Obasanjo and Atiku, Jonathan and Sambo ran Nigeria. Convince me with a big Amen.

1 Like

Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by joepepsy(m): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Great as USA?are you high?
Ezechinwa:
Smh, as if Abuja alone is Nigeria, Nigeria has the potential to be as great as USA, but we limit ourselves with minor achievements. In a lifetime 95% of people won't know their true potentials.

It's a pity my fellow country people still shouts up NEPA when they receive electricity, due to fact that they don't know their rights
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Friend01(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
Tomis954:
Zero fuel queue.

Improved roads for travelers.

4th Bomb free Christmas �.

What has changed?

Who else use to be embarrassed when returning to Nigeria through our poor terminal at Abuja? Your days of embarrassment are over!

It’s a brand new terminal.�

I don't believe in praising people in political positions for doing their job.
After all, they are being paid to do this and they swore an oath to. that effect.
whether it is PDP. or APC I don't care,as far Nigerians are benefiting.
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 23, 2018
PunAdict:

What makes Nigeria to have the potential to be like US.

Kindly explain
Good question:
The first is the population, we are more than 200 million Nigerians on this planet, we should be outperforming countries with less than 4million citizens.
The second reason is Nigerians are smart people but don't channel that energy to positive things, Lot of my Nigerian friends are either doctors or software developers in the UK. they are doing very well. When you provide the right environment for Nigerians to perform, they most of the time outperform other countries.

The problem is we cannot unite as one and do something positive, and the reason why I believe we have the potentials to be greater than the USA is that every country started from level 0. The USA wasn't as developed like today. Dubai was a desert in the '80s now they are regarded as heaven on earth.
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by PunAdict: 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Good question:
The first is the population, we are more than 200 million Nigerians on this planet, we should be outperforming countries with less than 4million citizens.
The second reason is Nigerians are smart people but don't channel that energy to positive things, Lot of my Nigerian friends are either doctors or software developers in the UK. they are doing very well. When you provide the right environment for Nigerians to perform, they most of the time outperform other countries.

The problem is we cannot unite as one and do something positive, and the reason why I believe we have the potentials to be greater than the USA is that every country started from level 0. The USA wasn't as developed like today. Dubai was a desert in the '80s now they are regarded as heaven on earth.

You have a wrong perspective of things truly.
Dubai is not a country, maybe you should equate Dubai to VGC and Ikoyi, too you can't equate the GDP of that country with Nigeria.

Do you know how many barrels of oil they Emirates sell in relation to their population, then compare it to Nigeria.
United States have two things which Nigeria lacked, an age of industrialisation and an age of sacrifice.

If Nigeria is to move forward, we need massive reorientation. Nigeria needs to know that government is about policy making, not " CHARITY" then, we will start doing things right.
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by OLUWABIG(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2018
efighter:

what about unemployment and Boko Haram
I need those pictures pls

Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Godblesspmb: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2018
Krizeukay:
No fuel scarcity and no queue at the fuel stations, yet the transportation fare is on a high side. Do we have government at all? Instead of monitoring the major transport companies to ensure there's no hike in price of transportation, they are busy singing praises of no scarcity of fuel during festive period. I won't be surprise if this recorded as an achievement of this failed government. Nonsense!
government cannot stop ur greedy brothers from killing u.
Here in the north there is nothing like price hike. Ipob punishing their fellow ipob.
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Godblesspmb: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:

May God run your life the way this country is been run. May God transform your life to the standard this government has, to this country. Convince me with an "Amen".
Amen Amen Amen
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Godblesspmb: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sweetheart666:
When they refused to pay salaries as at today 23,is it our pubic hairs we will use to buy fuel, Npower,nysc,nnpc etc. No December salary till now because it's Christmas,if it were Salah now they would have paid since 15th of d month. Scam govt.
u are a LIER many federal government agencies have been paid and some ll be paid tomorrow.
Please tell me where U work and i ll proof you wrong

1 Like

Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by biztip: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2018
I stopped commenting abt buhari when I noticed na paid rats only sing his praises online. am still yet to find any person offline who have anything good to say about buhari
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by Bighead95(m): 11:36pm On Dec 23, 2018
Guys please tomorrow is my birthday abeg make una bless me with at all atall because I no get shishi so tomorrow won't be dulling to me thanks

Obembe
Uba
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by stonemasonn: 3:21am On Dec 24, 2018
Tareq1105:

As if Nigeria was better during Obasanjo afterall a musician sang Nigeria jagajaga everything scatter scatter
Nigeria was better during OBJ.
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by edjeodiri(m): 3:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Zero fuel queue, correct

Fourth bomb free Christmass-Christmass has not come and gone yet, nor dey jump into conclusion. I pray it should be bomb free in Jesus Name Amen.

Improved roads for travllers- Biggest LIE of the year.
Re: Zero Fuel Queue...improved Roads For Travelers ...4th Bomb Free Christmas by wildernessVoice: 4:40am On Dec 24, 2018
No queue but @#145 with huge unbudgeted subsidy, Kerosene #280, Diesel #265, even charcoal price has risen.

No bomb but our soldiers are being killed like chicken, bandits killing and sacking communities, robbery, kidnapping and pilfering on the increase.
Hunger and suicide on the increase.
Many are travelling without rice nor money to celebrate... e.t.c.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Lists N440bn Fraud Cases Against Jonathan Govt / Cattle Colonies: Southern States Shun FG's Request For Land / Shema Led PDP Faction To Boycott Atiku’s Campaign Rally In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.