Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) (18489 Views)

Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Arms Probe Report Doctored To Shield Dambazau, Buratai- Junaid Mohammed / Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted (2) (3) (4)

Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by abagoro(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pictured is fomer chief of army staff -Lt. Gen. Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau (rtd), after being titled the Ochiagha I of Egbelu Umuekwune, Ngor Okpala LGA, Imo State, Nigeria. Dambazau is currently on an official trip to the US with president Buhari and other delegates.

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by buygala(m): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
ok na

Ichie Abdulateef Danbanza Ochiagha, Omemma 1 of Sambisa sad

but seriously ...

How much did my Ibo brethren collect from Danbanza for this bogus title?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by INTROVERT(f): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Aight
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
He looks the part.

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Crocz(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Money, the root cause of all evil lipsrsealed

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by abagoro(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
I trust Brutatai more than this man. His name, face and fitness is brutal.

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Yhunoos: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
thats cool

is he that tall or are the people around him short? cheesy cheesy

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
abagoro:
I trust Brutatai more than this man. His name, face and fitness is brutal.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Yhunoos: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
i noticed something

Among all South- eastern states, its only imo state that is North-friendly

wassup with the rest state?

26 Likes

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by empiresomn: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ndi-imo bastardising Igbo Chieftaincy title.

I bet u Alhaji Rochas was behind this.

Nonsense! The title is not recognise.

We will soon denounce it.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by empiresomn: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Abomination!

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by EdCure: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Some deluded illiterates led by Nnamdi Kanu the "dilector" will disagree and protest with the kind of banner below:

Qualify indeed! grin

18 Likes

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by RareDiamond: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Your use of the word Ndi Imo show you as a daft human being with low IQ. The question should be does Ndi Imo support this title ?

empiresomn:
Ndi-imo bastardising Igbo Chieftaincy title.

I bet u Alhaji Rochas was behind this.

Nonsense! The title is not recognise.

We will soon denounce it.

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dambazzu should have been in jail if PMB is serious with his anti corruption war.

Rochas will even make Aisha an Igwe just to curry favor from PMB

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by AJINATU: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
This man might become the next minister of defence

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by EdCure: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yhunoos:
i noticed something
Among all South- eastern states, its only imo state that is North-friendly building bridges
Replace the word North friendly with bridge-builder.
Rochas, their Governor, is a shining light. The most refined and civilised among the govs from that region championing the interest of Ind-igbo.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by dulaman: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
The general
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by ezeagu(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
I knew it would be Imo State.

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by ezeagu(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
Anyway this reveals to me how little we're different apart from culture language and religion.
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Lousymouth(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
APC State!!!
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by trigar12(m): 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2015

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Ralphlauren(m): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Smh. Only in Ibo land.

No shame and anything for money. undecided

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Akshow: 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2015
Money must be involved

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by funkiebully: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Rochas is a big fool

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by fulanimafia: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Congratulations Eze Dambazzau, Ochiagha I of Iboland.

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by AustineE1: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
EdCure:

Replace the word North friendly with bridge-builder.
Rochas, their Governor, is a shining light. The most refined and civilised among the govs from that region championing the interest of Ind-igbo.
even your reference to ndigbo as 'Ind-igbo',shows how far away you are from reality! I wld not demand an apology from you on behalf of ndigbo but rather i will demand an apology from Rochas and his band of merchantile chiefs,who gave an igbo title to a treasonable character,a potential coupist,who almost derailed our nascent democracy,during the unfortunate death of president Yaradua.
As you can see,our opposition to honouring the megalomaniac with an Igbo title,is not based on his tribe but on principle and sense of patroitism.

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by seangy4konji: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Good for him...
Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by NovusHomo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
I wonder how one could have been Chief of Army Staff of the national military of Nigeria only to retire and accept to become a General in a village army. No self-respect. No dignity. Shioor

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Lanceslot(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
A title given to him by mallam usman rochas okorocha.#Nonsense

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by Lanceslot(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yhunoos:
i noticed something

Among all South- eastern states, its only imo state that is North-friendly

Its because they have a hausa governor with Igbo name.

Re: Dambazau Receives Igbo Chieftaincy Title Of Ochiagha (WAR GENERAL) by klax(m): 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
My people with their antics I don't know when they will keep it in their skull to stop believing any hausa man is on their side.

Not only chieftaincy make him Igwe ok. I don't know why playing all this *I'm begging for your favour sir Mr Almanjiri* because I don't what he has done now that warranted title. Biko you guys go pack well you can never please people who at the back of their mind your existence means nothing to. Chieftaincy title my foot!!!

Jonathan Must Be Regretting Corruption Revelations – Agunbiade / Presidential Campaign: Buhari Deceiving Tinubu, Says Afenifere / Where Are Second Republic Governors?