Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,181 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Miss My Dad So Much, I Lost My Best Friend - Ras Kimono’s Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Miss My Dad So Much, I Lost My Best Friend - Ras Kimono’s Daughter (460 Views)

Regina Daniels Mourns Ras Kimono: 'I Never Knew That Death Is Real Until Today' / Dead Ras Kimono: 7 Things You Do Not Know About The Late Reggae Artiste / Ras Kimono Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Miss My Dad So Much, I Lost My Best Friend - Ras Kimono’s Daughter by naijapikin04(m): 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2018
https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/12/23/miss-dad-lost-best-friend-ras-kimono-daughter/

Oge Kimono born Ogechukwu Nwamaka Onwubuya is the daughter of the Late African Reggae Legend Ras Kimono. She started singing as early as age 10 and when in 2003 she decided to do it professionally her father encouraged her.

She had been a backup singer for quite a number of reggae musicians across the world including Tuklan, Ade Bantu, Uwe Banton all based in Germany and Rocky Dawuni a known Ghanaian act based in the United States of America, USA, and also not to forget Ras-kimono who groomed her.

She has been on world class stages where she shared the spot light with the likes of Beenie Man, Damian Marley and Nas, Luciano, Turbulence to mention a few.

With the passing of her Dad, The Next Edition spoke with Oge to find out what’s next for her as an artiste and how she intends to keep her Dad’s legacy going.

Re: I Miss My Dad So Much, I Lost My Best Friend - Ras Kimono’s Daughter by JasonScoolari: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
I hope she won't be "Under Pressure" to sing in my bedroom and equally give me some "Rumba style" wink

Because I am ready to be her New best friend.

(1) (Reply)

Mo Salah Wishes His Fans A Merry Christmas. / DAVIDO Unite His 2 Babymama & Daughters After Giving CHIOMA Assures / Man Was Shot Dead After A Ghost Prank Went Horribly Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.