Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful (5683 Views)

Tiwa Savage Looks So Beautiful As She Arrives London / Power Of Makeup- See What Female Ghanaian Celebrities Look Like Without Makeup / Nollywood Celebrities Look-alike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Vedren(f): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
You ever see celebrities looking no-so-beautiful? It could be the way they're made up, or just a bad period in their life. It could be early morning, or just something about them today doesn't look so good. Here's what I've found-------------
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Moyola(f): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2010
R yu juz realizin zhat? tongue
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Vedren(f): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2010
I usually think Ciara pretty much looks good to great in all shot caught of her or live, but in these pictures posted below, they just don't seem to look as good as I'm used to seeing her.

But these could always be not her best pictures as well.  I'm not judging.
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by mamagee3(f): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
Is this something new or is it something we haven't learnt before?

Oh, please. . .
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Vedren(f): 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2010
This is either a very bad shot of Rihanna, or this is just what she really looks like. Honestly she isn't anymore than a cute girl to me, anyway, but in this picture, she's not even that.

This one too

Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by chiogo(f): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^ Those pics are from when she first started. LOL her bob hair styles with bangs fit her better. Gosh that forehead!
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2010
Rihanna actually looks better in those pictures.
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by mamagee3(f): 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2010
Rihanna's hair used to look so beautiful.

Until she cut it short for some dumb reason.
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
That was never her hair. She just got rid of the wig.
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Vedren(f): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2010
In my opinion, even with the bob hairdue, though it does fit her better, it doesn't change the way her eyes look in these earlier ones.  Despite the hair, I find her less attractive in these pictures.
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by chiogo(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2010
michelin89:

Rihanna actually looks better in those pictures.
Yea, I used to like her old looks too. The second pic is cute. But her forehead is too prominent in the first one. Her new style has grown on me, I guess especially seeing that first pic again.
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by mamagee3(f): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2010
michelin89:

That was never her hair. She just got rid of the wig.
Oh, I see

Vedren:

This one too

She looks good in this photo.
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Vedren(f): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
I thought I did Beyonce's already but I guess not.  These pictures of her looks awful to me.  This is a really bad look for her, and the weight gain could have a lot to do with it to, since she appears a lot thicker than her usual Hollywood self.

She looks like she just got up in these pictures, kinda weird looking.  I look horrible in mornings too.  LOL!

I notice Beyonce looks the funniest and worse to me, when she does look bad, when she's heavier.

[img]http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Beyonce+Concert+Madison+Square+Garden+CQdz_So1OK9l.jpg[/img]
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by THEAMAKA(f): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2010
^ ^ ^ she looks good in ALL of those pictures you posted
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Vedren(f): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2010
Isn't it funny how we all have a different eye for beauty? I think it's amazing. I think she actaully looks hideous in these up top, and I think Beyonce is a nice looking woman. grin
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by SSaemoenl(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2010
[size=15pt]Just for fun!!![/size]

Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Dolemite(f): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2010
^^ sucks!!
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Ifygurl: 12:57am On Aug 06, 2010
Ciara pictures looks good. Rihanna last picture looks good as well. The last two pictures of Beyonce looks good as well.
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 06, 2010
Seems this is a jealousy thread. Pull beautiful people down to console my ugliness, hrrummpphh. What the heck is wrong with the pics?
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by tpiah: 2:52am On Aug 06, 2010
beyonce looks good with or without makeup.

i'll give her that.

rihanna actually looks better in the retouched photo.
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Outstrip(f): 5:07am On Aug 06, 2010
Na wah. Rihanna's fivehead is something else. She's still cute though
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Nayah(f): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2010
Natural beauty is better in my opinion, people are just used to see sophisticated people, then when they are atural then we say they are just ok. For exemple Beyoncé is much better without too much thing on her , as for Rihanna she is very cute too now she's adopted the rock'n roll feminine style but in the pics some posted she's very cute.
Re: Attractive Celebrities Look Not So Beautiful by Vedren(f): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2010
Why would this thread be started to pull down beautiful people. When someone is beautiful they cannot be pulled down even by bad looks, a bad hair day, or a horrible picture. This wasn't meant to be threatening, I'm sorry if I insulted you somehow.

In my opinion, the pictures I posted, the celeb's don't look as good as I'm used to seeing them, my opinion. If it isn't yours, I can understand as we all differ from having the same opinion.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: When You Give Your Wife #200 To Cook Rice And Fish / Girl Give Justin Beiber Hot Slap For Grabbing Her Boo*bs / Photo Story Of Veteran Music Producer, Killertunes From Grass To Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.