Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Post Your Research And Finding On Catfish Here - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Post Your Research And Finding On Catfish Here (557 Views)

I Need About 1 Tonight Of Smoking Size Catfish Here In Ekiti / Effect Of Oyster Shell On Catfish Growth And Pond Water Ph Balance / A-z Detail On Catfish Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Research And Finding On Catfish Here by PHOTSEE(m): 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2018
Fish meal of about 72% are made of reduction or trash fish gotten from seafood and ground into feed . fish oil are also derived from some fish. eg squid, blue mackerel, eel. The are also distributed to fish farmer , poultry and to feed pig.
Re: Post Your Research And Finding On Catfish Here by PHOTSEE(m): 11:04am On Dec 24, 2018
The use of salting of fishes as a slaughtering(killing method )was banned in Germany since january 2010,either the use of percussive or electrical stuning is allowed ,this is because aniamal right law guides to protect the suffering and pain doing salt or ammonia baths.
another school of thought believes that stressful killing reduce the taste of fish
Re: Post Your Research And Finding On Catfish Here by PHOTSEE(m): 11:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
MY CAT FISH
Re: Post Your Research And Finding On Catfish Here by amenamen1010: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
I have fingerlings and juveniles for sale.
First come first serve!!
13,000 Juveniles and Fingerlings
Email amenamen1010@yahoo.co.uk if a serious buyer...
or call 08064861039

(1) (Reply)

Edible Mushroom Spawn Sellers / Nigeria Is The Largest Producer Of Carrots In Sub Saharan Africa / Neolife Super Gro Liquid Fertilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.