Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed (3264 Views)

BREAKING: “your Seats Are Now Vacant” – PDP Reacts To Defection Of 27 Rivers Law / Datti Called President Tinubu A Drug Dealer, Everywhere Is Quiet. / Donald Trump Called President Buhari 'sir' - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by Ihsan6(m): 8:52pm On Dec 23, 2018
Hon. Chinda (PDP, Rivers) booed Nigeria's President Buhari during his budget presentation yesterday. He yelled 'lies' when the president said "we have started work on the long-neglected Bodo - Bonny Bridge to connect these long separated communities."

I noticed that the President stared down at the lawmaker, himself a former activist. I became curious as a reporter, knowing one of them must be saying the truth.

Today, I got two longtime friends and comrades Fyneface Fyneface and AkpoBari Celestine who come from Ogoni (the axis of the country where the road/bridge is located) to fact-check the claim. The two of them told me Mr President was telling the truth and Chinda was playing politics. The two of them said Julius Berger is handling the work and that work is ongoing.

Now, I see this as a very irresponsible politics. I wonder how Chinda's constituents would feel watching him behaving that way -- especially when he was the one lying! Our public officials should learn to draw a line between politics and governance. I am disappointed with Chinda and all his ilk!

Culled from Segun Odunuyi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
And so .... is he not a demonic liar? Worse than Abacha sef!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by ObaKlaz: 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
And so .... is he not a demonic liar? Worse than Abacha sef!
Obviously, Chinda takes hard drugs, but the effects show on you.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 23, 2018
Is buhari not a liar.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by yemobrown(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2018
The op is a fool. I expected to see pictures of the projects to counter the honorable but rather present a silly statement from some people as fact.

Nonsense.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by Amumaigwe: 9:23pm On Dec 23, 2018
Ihsan6:
Hon. Chinda (PDP, Rivers) booed Nigeria's President Buhari during his budget presentation yesterday. He yelled 'lies' when the president said "we have started work on the long-neglected Bodo - Bonny Bridge to connect these long separated communities."

I noticed that the President stared down at the lawmaker, himself a former activist. I became curious as a reporter, knowing one of them must be saying the truth.

Today, I got two longtime friends and comrades Fyneface Fyneface and AkpoBari Celestine who come from Ogoni (the axis of the country where the road/bridge is located) to fact-check the claim. The two of them told me Mr President was telling the truth and Chinda was playing politics. The two of them said Julius Berger is handling the work and that work is ongoing.

Now, I see this as a very irresponsible politics. I wonder how Chinda's constituents would feel watching him behaving that way -- especially when he was the one lying! Our public officials should learn to draw a line between politics and governance. I am disappointed with Chinda and all his ilk!

Post pictures of the project or shut up.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by Ojiofor: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2018
Op where is the pictures of the bridge?
Abi your friends no get camera phone?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by Okeytus(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2018
No pictures or concrete evidence of the ongoing project, Op you are disseminating falsehood.
which way Nigeria? the media now take us as fools

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by gare(f): 9:34pm On Dec 23, 2018
yemobrown:
The op is a fool. I expected to see pictures of the projects to counter the honorable but rather present a silly statement from some people as fact.

Nonsense.

Please to confirm what your long time friends said please kindly post updated pictures of the bridge Currently been constructed or you desist from calling him a liar

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by GavelSlam: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by crestedaguiyi: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2018
Have they showed you video of the ogwashiuku dam before asking them for the bodo bridge video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by crestedaguiyi: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2018
GavelSlam:
http://www.gittogroup.it/portfolio_1/nigeria-bodo-bonny-opobo-bridge/

Is it gitto that is handling the project or berger.

What is the proof that this pic are from the bodo site.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by Sirjamo: 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2018
Okeytus:
No pictures or concrete evidence of the ongoing project, Op you are disseminating falsehood.
which way Nigeria? the media now take us as fools
Even if you were awarded the contract to construct the project, you will still not believe it, so long it is Buhari that is awarding it. But when Jonathan awarded second Niger bridge map design, you believed him.

Until Igbo people let go of hatred and bigotry, you will remain where you are for life

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by docadams: 12:59am On Dec 24, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

Is it gitto that is handling the project or berger.

What is the proof that this pic are from the bodo site.

You've been provided pics with corresponding links you're still mourning. Opposition is not for the retards

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by papaejima1: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Yea, like the completed Ogwashi-ukwu dam.
Buhari tells the truth 10 times before waking up.

Ihsan6:

1 Like

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by ImperialYoruba: 1:54am On Dec 24, 2018
Is Chinda not an Ijaw name?

I dont nedd to be told when i see fynestface fynestface or Akpobiri Degema or Bruce Bruce Bonnyface...but CHINDA!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by NessaBoo(f): 4:40am On Dec 24, 2018
It was highly irresponsible to call the President a liar on National TV. C'mon these people are supposed to be educated, irrespective of everone's political affiliation, let's keep our sanity and eschew from turning to unruly and disorderly barbarians.

Now that he has called Mr President a liar, Mr Chinda should provide us with his own pictures to prove his smear campaign was justified, being in opposition doesn't mean you should lose your senses. Touting legislators.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by JasonScoolari: 4:55am On Dec 24, 2018
Today, I got two longtime friends and comrades Fyneface Fyneface and AkpoBari Celestine who come from Ogoni (the axis of the country where the road/bridge is located) to fact-check the claim. The two of them told me Mr President was telling the truth and Chinda was playing politics.

When I got to this part, I just laugh out loud. grin This is obviously the reunion of 3 drunkards discussing politics while guzzling Aromatic schnapps placed on the table and Nessaboo believed them.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by NessaBoo(f): 5:04am On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Today, I got two longtime friends and comrades Fyneface Fyneface and AkpoBari Celestine who come from Ogoni (the axis of the country where the road/bridge is located) to fact-check the claim. The two of them told me Mr President was telling the truth and Chinda was playing politics.

When I got to this part, I just laugh out loud. grin This is obviously the reunion of 3 drunkards discussing politics while guzzling Aromatic schnapps placed on the table and Nessaboo believed them.

Hahahaha.
Lemme alone oo!!
Never said I believed anyone, You called your President a liar on National TV, least you could do was provide evidence to buttress your allegations.

Jason, Tick-tock... Jan 19th! grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by SarkinYarki: 5:43am On Dec 24, 2018
so a certain Segun Oduniyi called two imaginary friends and the confirmed the president was telling the truth grin grin grin grin..these APC actors won't kill one

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by JasonScoolari: 5:45am On Dec 24, 2018
NessaBoo:

Hahahaha.
Lemme alone oo!!
Never said I believed anyone, You called your President a liar on National TV, least you could do was provide evidence to buttress your allegations.

Jason, Tick-tock... Jan 19th! grin
Lol, lest I forget, on the 14th of January is my birthday and I am celebrating it with the Youth wing of the PDP. You're invited.

Dress code; A large Agbada with the Inscription "Get Nigeria Working Again"

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by JasonScoolari: 5:47am On Dec 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
so a certain Segun Oduniyi called two imaginary friends and the confirmed the president was telling the truth grin grin grin grin..these APC actors won't kill one
The most funny thing is that he called the two drunkards "Comrades" grin

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by Hector09(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2018
That project ve been abandone

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by ImperialYoruba: 5:51am On Dec 24, 2018
NessaBoo:
It was highly irresponsible to call the President a liar on National TV. C'mon these people are supposed to be educated, irrespective of everone's political affiliation, let's keep our sanity and eschew from turning to unruly and disorderly barbarians.

Now that he has called Mr President a liar, Mr Chinda should provide us with his own pictures to prove his smear campaign was justified, being in opposition doesn't mean you should lose your senses. Touting legislators.

Thank you jare.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by NessaBoo(f): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, lest I forget, on the 14th of January is my birthday and I am celebrating it with the Youth wing of the PDP. You're invited.

Dress code; A large Agbada with the Inscription "Get Nigeria Working Again"

Really?? Woow!! thank heavens it's even before 19th, you might be too sullen to celebrate grin

Let's go and celebrate it in an homeless shelter Jace! They clearly need more smiles than the Youth wing of PDP!!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by JasonScoolari: 6:06am On Dec 24, 2018
NessaBoo:

Really?? Woow!! thank heavens it's even before 19th, you might be too sullen to celebrate grin

Let's go and celebrate it in an homeless shelter Jace! They clearly need more smiles than the Youth wing of PDP!!
You're a smart lady, So you think I don't know that you're referring to the APC IDP camps as "Homeless shelter" grin

Let them call their lifeless president not me.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by helinues: 6:14am On Dec 24, 2018
And so?

Was he lieing?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by NessaBoo(f): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
You're a smart lady, So you think I don't know that you're referring to the APC IDP camps as "Homeless shelter" grin

Let them call their lifeless president not me.

He's also your President grin
Absolutely nothing you can do about that...

But seriously Jace, try and do something for the needy also, its quite fulfilling. smiley

I don't miss it every year!! Even on special seasons like these, I must go out and give.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by ObservantFellow: 6:21am On Dec 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
http://www.gittogroup.it/portfolio_1/nigeria-bodo-bonny-opobo-bridge/

Gone are the days of picture propaganda, thanks to image search.
FACT CHECK grin
The first picture you shared was first used by the elders of Bonny to complain about the state of it in 2016, then used by daily trust newspaper in 2017 to say that work was being done on it and you're sharing it in 2018 as proof that it was being worked on. Simply put, in three different years the bridge talk surfaced on the media, it has been in the same state.

The second picture you shared is obviously not in the said region. Image search revealed it hadn't appeared in any local news outlet but exists as a single picture in a single format uploaded on some picture sharing database on the internet.

Onto the next one.

Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by seguno2: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2018
NessaBoo:

Show us where you said the same thing about Jonathan being insulted or forever STFU.
Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by JasonScoolari: 6:35am On Dec 24, 2018
NessaBoo:

He's also your President grin
Absolutely nothing you can do about that...

But seriously Jace, try and do something for the needy also, its quite fulfilling. smiley

I don't miss it every year!! Even on special seasons like these, I must go out and give.

You're just getting to know me, you'll definitely know more about me. I always keep things low here. wink
Re: Rivers Law Maker Who Called President Buhari A Lair Exposed by NessaBoo(f): 6:47am On Dec 24, 2018
JasonScoolari:
You're just getting to know me, you'll definitely know more about me. I always keep things low here. wink

Way to go! smiley

I will take that as a subtle admission you have plans for that also! cheesy

Yaaayy!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Decides: PDP Takes Early Lead As Military, DSS Takes Over State With Fight / Any Igbo that ask Pdp for Presidential ticket is an Apc mole! / 2023: Northern Power Brokers Reportedly Abandon Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.