Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How Much More Suffering Will Nigerians Endure Before They Get Sense? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much More Suffering Will Nigerians Endure Before They Get Sense? (213 Views)

Tinubu Has Good Plan For Nigerians, Endure The Pains -BAT Supporters / 'Only Nigerians Who Love Suffering Will Vote APC In 2023' – Ex-APC Minister / Because Of Endsar Protest More Suffering And No Christmas Party For All Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much More Suffering Will Nigerians Endure Before They Get Sense? by VaselineCrew: 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2018
Is it until your currency is worthless like that of Zimbabwe? That you have to carry N5,000 to buy bread? (Remember that coca cola was just N10 not up to 20 years ago, now it's N150, whereas other progressive countries have seen just a 200% increase in that same time period)

Is it until your $50 minimum wage becomes equivalent to $30 because of inflation from a weak currency?

Is it until your average life expectancy drops to 45 from the current 53?

Is it until boko haram spreads to all parts of the country?

Is it until the number of beggars on the streets double from it's current prodigious numbers? (Check almost every junction in Lagos, the beggars are increasing per day. Begging is almost like a booming occupation in Lagos now, with defined office hours)

Is it until Oil loses more of it's value as most countries are vowing to go electric and you have no more buyers? (Imagine your Nigerian reporter was begging Trump to buy oil from Nigeria, image such disgrace)

I wonder what will make a typical Nigerian sit down and think about the future of this country as opposed to just voting on tribal basis; cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

People are already planning 2023 elections and we haven't even conducted the one for 2019, yet no one is concerned about progress reports, just my tribe, my tribe, my tribe... yet all tribes are stuck in the same shhh hole, sigh

(1) (Reply)

Shehu Shagari: Buhari Announces Plan To Immortalise Ex-president / NBA President Warns Against Subversion Of Nigerians’ Will / New Year’s Message Shows Buhari Has Conceded Defeat —PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.