Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state (26345 Views)

Kaduna State Held LG Polls In 2018 And In 2021 Using Electronic Voting Machines / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / Facts About Osun Governorship Election 2018 And Age Of Contestants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by DammyGbade(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2018
The difference is simple: One is 'Agbero government', created to impress the Illiterates... The other one is 'The owner government', created for the benefit of all...
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47am On Dec 24, 2018
hush15:

barbeque, i don dey tell you, no dey comment impulsely, you sey abuse Fayose because he dressed casually while in office but Fayemi gave you agbada with a bow, lemme now ask you?

How has his agbada helped governance? How does his bow improve Ekiti Standard of living! Dalong is the there dressing like a cultist and bringing disrepute to our sport ministry but you dont see anything wrong in that.

Neway o, let him wear Gucci cap on Luis Vitton Agbada, his problem. He should just give ekiti people good governance.
Okay!
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by olami995: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2018
All u people against fayose presentation nah hypocrisy go kill u all. If nah Obama or Trump una go talk say nah simplicity and blabla. What matter most is the content of the budget. I am from Ekiti and no matter what we still love him. If una vex I dey my house come n beat me

1 Like

Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by mechanics(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2018
Fayose is a funny man, he's dressing was very funny.
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by olami995: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2018
U can say is funny, but wearing Agabda does not that u re good. Naija shaaaa.
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by Jaideyone(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2018
webcalculator:
The difference is in the mind of an illiterate Nigerian. How one is dressed shouldn't be used against him. Zuckerberg is richer than many presidents but chose to dress in simple T-shirt and jeans. Focus on achievements and I'll listen to you. Nigerian youth
mark is the owner of his business so he's free to dress anyway he likes. the governor is an employee of the electorates. he works for the electorates, he should at least dress well when he's at work!!!

you are the illiterate!!!

1 Like

Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by Ugosample(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2018
amalab30:
Is this what they call FTC?
MODIFIED

Frankly, whoever still has faith in this country is either working for a Political Giant, eating fat in this government or getting contracts somewhere and somehow or someone is footing his bills.
I can't see the reason why someone would wake up in the morning and be satisfied being a Nigerian.
I DO NOT support any political party as they're juss bunch of merrymakers and nogooders. Imagine a country of over 200m and till now, even the Bureau of Stats can't conveniently tell us the actual estimate of people living in this country. These sets of murderers have so eaten into the country's treasury that a Nation blessed wid so much has been plunged into obsurity and is hanging on a very thin rope. Nigeria is now World's Poverty Capital.

Still waiting to know why a country like Nigeria would have her citizens leave here to struggle abroad in search for money. As much as these points aren't huge, they're mind-tingling and require deep thinking.

BTW this is My first FTC ever and it's dedicated to all IDPs, Orphans and Homeless, dedicated to widows all over the world as my mom too is one. Give uncontrollably and Love always. Give and share this Christmastime with the token you have, you can do a lot. YNWA!

You have spoken well jare

1 Like

Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by Ugosample(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:
So what exactly is the difference? Their dressing? How about telling us the difference in the contents of the budgets? Shallow minded people everywhere on nairaland. What has style of dressing got to do with ability to govern? Some of the most useless leaders we had in Nigeria came looking all slick and classy whereas they had nothing upstairs

no mind them

Shallow thinking indeed

1 Like

Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by Dredgemaster(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2018
amalab30:
Is this what they call FTC?
MODIFIED

Frankly, whoever still has faith in this country is either working for a Political Giant, eating fat in this government or getting contracts somewhere and somehow or someone is footing his bills.
I can't see the reason why someone would wake up in the morning and be satisfied being a Nigerian.
I DO NOT support any political party as they're juss bunch of merrymakers and nogooders. Imagine a country of over 200m and till now, even the Bureau of Stats can't conveniently tell us the actual estimate of people living in this country. These sets of murderers have so eaten into the country's treasury that a Nation blessed wid so much has been plunged into obsurity and is hanging on a very thin rope. Nigeria is now World's Poverty Capital.

Still waiting to know why a country like Nigeria would have her citizens leave here to struggle abroad in search for money. As much as these points aren't huge, they're mind-tingling and require deep thinking.

BTW this is My first FTC ever and it's dedicated to all IDPs, Orphans and Homeless, dedicated to widows all over the world as my mom too is one. Give uncontrollably and Love always. Give and share this Christmastime with the token you have, you can do a lot. YNWA!
You've said it all! Where do we go from here?
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by Basher8583: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2018
Toks2008:
I had to watch the video meticulously 4 good times and i am yet to decipher the rationale behind the comparison or is there a dress code for budget presentation?,Inconsequential thread.

4 goood times? It apears you are clinically dumb.
Aside the dresing which is what every mediocre has seen so far, you did not notice the size of the content presented after watching it 4 times.

When you are prepared for a presentation you bring in all your analysed data for coroboration.
It apears Fayose was not prepared for the presentation and thus made a shoddy representation of the budget.

YOU ARE CLINICALLY DUMB.... Haaaa 4 goood times and nothing.... olodo

1 Like

Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by Toks2008(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2018
Basher8583:

4 goood times? It apears you are clinically dumb.
Aside the dresing which is what every mediocre has seen so far, you did not notice the size of the content presented after watching it 4 times.

When you are prepared for a presentation you bring in all your analysed data for coroboration.
It apears Fayose was not prepared for the presentation and thus made a shoddy representation of the budget.

YOU ARE CLINICALLY DUMB.... Haaaa 4 goood times and nothing.... olodo

i dont usually respond to lame comments but bro i repeat my question again..Is there a dress code for budget presentation? and how does the size of the paper content equate with the Budget quality and execution.

Shey you can see that you are not only clinically dumb but you are spiritually,physically,mentally,morally and hopelessly dumb.

I wont bother responding to you again.

Merry Christmas to you.
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by amalab30(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
Honestly it's painful when they say Nigeria is the giant of Africa. What do you see in Nigeria? Well statistics are against Nigeria when it comes to development. I wrote this and some one quoted me and said all the other developed nation's started from somewhere. Nigeria is close to 60 and I ask if you have a 60 year old woman, is she not already experiencing menopause?

Thanks buddy

Ugosample:

You have spoken well jare
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by amalab30(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Buddy, without prejudice juss, from the way things are looking. Can you tell me when Naija will ever get it right? Nigeria's future is uncertain. Bruh, in all honesty, I don't know which way. The best is to japa if you have something meaningful to achieve in life.

Dredgemaster:
You've said it all! Where do we go from here?
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by truthstands20: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Are we going to eat dressing code? Pls talk something important. The content and projects delivery is what matters. Be sensible.
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by Guestlander: 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Anduku:
So what exactly is the difference? Their dressing? How about telling us the difference in the contents of the budgets? Shallow minded people everywhere on nairaland. What has style of dressing got to do with ability to govern? Some of the most useless leaders we had in Nigeria came looking all slick and classy whereas they had nothing upstairs

If you are looking for an executive level position in a company and you come to the interview dressed like a motor park tout you will be judged by it and most certainly not get the position.
There is time and place for everything.
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by Munzy14(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
post=74116500:
Look at how a Chief Executive Governor of a state dressed like an area tout, A.K.A. Agbero, while presenting a budget !

Fayose, Baba werey!
See how everyone there were all laughing at his foolishness!
Shame on his big head.

END OF DISCUSSION cheesy wink
mugu mai suya i knw u will react as usual.
If fayose were to be in APC, u wont spill thrash.
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by Basher8583: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Toks2008:

i dont usually respond to lame comments but bro i repeat my question again..Is there a dress code for budget presentation? and how does the size of the paper content equate with the Budget quality and execution.

Shey you can see that you are not only clinically dumb but you are spiritually,physically,mentally,morally and hopelessly dumb.

I wont bother responding to you again.

Merry Christmas to you.

Nairaland alows even the clinicaly dumb ones to have a voice.
So with all the explanation i gave you, it still didn't connect. Wow. What a specimen.

Anyways merry xmas to you. I'm a muslim though
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by dont8(m): 12:40am On Dec 25, 2018
donbrowser:

Is there any dress code for budget presentation?
Should you be asking me this?

Don't think I can answer this your question, but you can go and figure it out yourself, it's called common sense.
Re: The Diff Between Presentation Of 2018 And 2019 Budget in Ekiti state by deomelo: 1:03am On Dec 25, 2018
chisco82:

The joke is on you here, they are talking about their dressing code to the budget preentation, did u read the writeup at all or you just want to coment?

Can't read and comprehend ipob, show us where anything was said about dress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Chieftain, Osayande, Defects To PDP With 3000 Members In Ovia North East‎ / Tinubu appoints Coker-Odusote as NIMC Acting DG / Buhari With Nigerian Athletes For RIO 2016 Olympic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.