Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. (1232 Views)

Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) / Osinbajo And IGP Idris In Closed-Door Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by deomelo: 11:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
grin grin grin

Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by deomelo: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2018
Poor athieku, sad, lonely and rejected....

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by clive2u(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2018
BMG buhari must go

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by yarimo(m): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Just OSIBANJO not even BUHARI, see as fear dey ATIKU Body . And that is a presidential candidate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by buharitill2023: 12:03am On Dec 24, 2018
thief atiku dont know what he really want

2 Likes

Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by ashacot: 12:06am On Dec 24, 2018
Atiku--- NA THIS SHORT MAN AND HIM BOSS NO LET ME THIEF PLENTY MONEY. SEE AS HIM BE LIKE HIM OGA. WAY THEM GO LET US LOOT THE MONEY FINISH.

OSIBANJO---- LOL, SEE AS E DAY PAIN AM SAY I DAY HERE. WE CLOSE ALL THE SHOPS AND HIM NO FIT LOOT. AS E DAY PAIN AM THE THING DAY SWEET US.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by SarkinYarki: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2018
wallahi these Buharist don't have sense oooo...SMH ..deomelo grow up dude

1 Like

Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by deomelo: 12:46am On Dec 24, 2018
[s]
SarkinYarki:
wallahi these Buharist don't have sense oooo...SMH ..deomelo grow up dude
[/s]

Pained ipob, please take Alabukun for your painment, headache and sorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by deomelo: 12:50am On Dec 24, 2018
ashacot:
Atiku--- NA THIS SHORT MAN AND HIM BOSS NO LET ME THIEF PLENTY MONEY. SEE AS HIM BE LIKE HIM OGA. WAY THEM GO LET US LOOT THE MONEY FINISH.

OSIBANJO---- LOL, SEE AS E DAY PAIN AM SAY I DAY HERE. WE CLOSE ALL THE SHOPS AND HIM NO FIT LOOT. AS E DAY PAIN AM THE THING DAY SWEET US.

lmao....

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by Deathstroke00(m): 4:59am On Dec 24, 2018
He would have died if it was the lion of our country ( Buhari ). I pity atiku for the kind of disgrace and failure he will suffer in 2019.

But why would I pity someone who has no better plans for our future

2 Likes

Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by kayusely70(m): 5:41am On Dec 24, 2018
The face of rejection.
Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by orisa37: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2018
Idiots.
Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2018
Smiling while your country is the world poverty capital with over 20m jobloss with suicide rate and terror in abundance.

You see a picture of the VP, i see a failed dolt.
Re: Caption This PIC. VP Osinbajo And Atiku. by deomelo: 5:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:
Smiling while your country is the world poverty capital with over 20m jobloss with suicide rate and terror in abundance.

You see a picture of the VP, i see a failed dolt.

And I see a sad and pained ipob.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Abians Ignored IPOB Sit At Home Order , Line Up The Streets For Buhari / Who Is Eyeing Osinbajo's Position? / Atiku 100% DG, TM Kazeem Tanimu Speaks As Nigerians Get Sets For The Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.