Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List (32503 Views)

Uniben Release 2010/2011 Post Utme Result And Admission List / lasu set to release 2010 admision,2nd round of post-utme imminent / "Give the Polytechnics a Chance", says UNILAG Professor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by Goddys(m): 9:17am On Nov 06, 2010
@ all my beloved Akokites in the thread.With heart full of enthusiasm and a worn-down spirit,that i am posting this closing remark.My utmost appreciation goes to the characters like krazynaija,miscoe,abdurrazaq,eddow,Da mastermind,kevinlossy,azimutal and others whose tireless effort make this 3-month old thread an information cum edutainment channel.There are some peeps whose virtues such as perseverance,patience,love,hilarious,hard-working etc,will always remain indelible in the navel of my soul.Azimutal is a persevering,encompassing and a hard-working fellow,who never allow even the slightest and trivial issue to go unconfirmed.Krazynaija is the soul that keeps this thread alive through his numerous heart-relieving jokes,you will be missed.I will not forget personalities like abdurrazaq,miscoe and da mastermind,thanks for your enduring efforts in this thread,your posts went greater length in helping me and others.All these,i will not forget in the issue of admission in nairaland.This thread is likened to human life,while it is still existing,enjoy it with all alacrity because its existence must ceased one day.My inner-man is inflamed and grief-stricken that the thread must ceased,nevertheless just like the spirit of man lives on after death,so will the memories of those that their posts get me inspired will live on.My sympathy goes to cutegoddy who started with us with all alacrity,but because of his failure to secure admission,he quitted from the thread.This thread to some of us shows what it means to be friends and 'neighbours'.I will not leave you guys without repeating what i said earlier in this thread."This is my four years in four different varsities(UNN,UNIZIK,LASU and UNILAG respectively) in Nigeria.My plights in universities ranges from academic problems to insecurity of my life by the virtue of cultism.My advice is that you should be obsessed with your studies and committedly have God on your side,then you will excel.I thank you all,Goodluck from Goddys.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by marouane: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2010
@goddy, you r one of d founding fathers of this thread. This is where i get informatn since i got admission into prestigious unilag. I appreciate u guys effort. I dnt think we should close d thread now because we hav nt resolvd d hostel wahala. Im just suggestin o
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by miscoe(m): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2010
Thank God!I finally did my Final enrollment on Thursday, @Goddys,Nice one bro!!!
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by krazynaija(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2010
Goddys:

@ all my beloved Akokites in the thread.With heart full of enthusiasm and a worn-down spirit,that i am posting this closing remark.My utmost appreciation goes to the characters like krazynaija,miscoe,abdurrazaq,eddow,Da mastermind,kevinlossy,azimutal and others whose tireless effort make this 3-month old thread an information come edutainment channel.There are some peeps whose virtues such as perseverance,patience,love,hilarious,hard-working etc,will always remain indelible in the navel of my soul.Azimutal is a persevering,encompassing and a hard-working fellow,who never allow even the slightest and trivial issue to go unconfirmed.Krazynaija is the soul that keeps this thread alive through his numerous heart-relieving jokes,you will be missed.I will not forget personalities like abdurrazaq,miscoe and da mastermind,thanks for your enduring efforts in this thread,your posts went greater length in helping me and others.All these,i will not forget in the issue of admission in nairaland.This thread is likened to human life,while it is still existing,enjoy it with all alacrity because its existence must ceased one day.My inner-man is inflamed and grief-stricken that the thread must ceased,nevertheless just like the spirit of man lives on after death,so will the memories of those that their posts get me inspired will live on.My sympathy goes to cutegoddy who started with us with all alacrity,but because of his failure to secure admission,he quitted from the thread.This thread to some of us shows what it means to be friends and 'neighbours'.I will not leave you guys without repeating what i said earlier in this thread."This is my four years in four different varsities(UNN,UNIZIK,LASU and UNILAG respectively) in Nigeria.My plights in universities ranges from academic problems to insecurity of my life by the virtue of cultism.My advice is that you should be obsessed with your studies and committedly have God on your side,then you will excel.I thank you all,Goodluck from Goddys.

Wow! shocked thats deep! grin We all here naw. The thread aint closing. Anybody got a problem with anything unilag can holla and we'd help in anyway we can, We are one big family. By the way you guys should check out my blog and tell me what you guys think. Post questions and comments there too. Its titled: A FRESHER'S LIFE. and i'd be blogging bout School life,challenges and fun n all. Basically like a reality blog bout myself. I update regularly and i'm damn sure with your help we can make it the bomb! grin Visit my blog : http:///bbsjye
and you can search my topic here : Meet Krazy people here (posted bout 3years ago n still bubbling as in my best nairaland experience. grin

You guys should tell me what you think bout the blog and the post.
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by krazynaija(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
Thats the link to my blog grin : https://www.arabmoneysays.

The link to my post: Meet Krazy People Here grin : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-59879.0.html

Few names were pasted on DSA notice board yesterday, more to come soon
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by Damastermind(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2010
Deep wise words frm my oga Goddys,i dey wipe tears komot my eyes.
But no,d thread must continue until evry fresher problem has bin dealt with nd resolvd.I propose official closing date of 17th december wich is matric. Day(accordin 2 d calendar}.
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2010
@yyn
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by miscoe(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2010
We are one;GrAEt AkoKItes!!!!
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by miscoe(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2010
@all,it has been officially announced that lecture begins on Monday!I got this from the school's website posted Yesterday, Guys y'all should start ur preparations ooo,
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by miscoe(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2010
As for the hostel;only names of D.E students have been released.Goodluck guys!!
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by sohiemi(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2010
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by vikhtor: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2010
Surv &Geoinfo had a lectur today. SvY101
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by kayhizzy: 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2010
Today was tirin stressful n worthwile,stressful in d sense dat we had go 4rm 1 faculty 2 anoda lookin 4 d time table of d remainin 3 borrowd courses because our faculty had refusd 2 release our own timetable(economics)
Eventualy around 3:30pm we had a lit2 get together wif our course adviser wu happend 2 b one of our lecturers (ECN111) dats 4 soc science. It wasnt really a lecture officially,he was just givin us d 411 abouf hw 2 successfuly pass any course witout iches. It was interestin atleast am now havin d feelin of hw it used 2 b 3yrs ago in secondary sch but witout d uniform shaaa,
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by krazynaija(m): 7:17pm On Nov 08, 2010
Faculty of science no lecture today. was really looking forward to it sha. got to DLI 7:30 mehn see crowd  already. so this is how we hustle for chairs daily? no be small thing o. d skool is not what i expected at all, chairs don spoil. they are not organised stressfull in everythiing. will go submit student file to faculty 2moro cos i managed to get ma prospectus n file today n finally saw my course adviser. grin

Mehn one chic wey i camp for ma depertment i went with to see course adviser nko? Course adviser just camp am for office for over 2hours, NA TO-TO GO KILL THE LECTURERS!  angry
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by sohiemi(m): 8:01pm On Nov 08, 2010
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by supertonex(m): 9:31pm On Nov 08, 2010
2dae was fukd, no lktres nd 2mao jus 11-1, wtf, we jus dey shuttle 4rm dli 2 rm 206 2 elt
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by sohiemi(m): 5:47am On Nov 09, 2010
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by krazynaija(m): 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2010
Ran away from school o! I don tire! unilag fee kee pesin sha, 7:20 no chairs again n dem no gree lecture us smh

school no be as e be for oyinbo films o! shocked

stress wan kee me. i realized course adviser should have collected fotocopy of course form but cos of d babe wey i carry go d man confuse collect original angry now i go dey search for am again sad unilag sucks jor! angry
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by Damastermind(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2010
Da mastermind reporting live frm unilag.Strtd lectures ystday 3pm,got home 830.I dey mad oh.Unilag dey mad oh.Well sha,had anoda lecture 2 day.Bin hectc bt we tank God.
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by krazynaija(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2010
@mastermind what dept is that o!
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by sohiemi(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2010
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2010
@all, no lecture since yestaday (faculty of science) n yet we were given fsc105 assignment wifout lecture, am nt goin 2 skul 2mao n nxt 2mao jare
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2010
House don tire me o, abeg make dem release our hostel list ooooooo
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by cutegoddy(m): 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ goddys n ol. I neva left u guys av bin following even duo i didnt contribute. I wil really appreaciate if dis thread remain. Cos i wil b sitting 4 anoda jamb n by d grace of God. Since i av u guys i wil b relieing on u guys 4 nxt yrs post utme info. Wish u ol well in ur academic pursuit.
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by cutegoddy(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2010
@ ol u can add me on facebook. AKOR JUDE GODWIN
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by marouane: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2010
@cutegoddy, i feel 4 u. we wil b there 4 u.
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by krazynaija(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2010
Azimutal:

@all, no lecture since yestaday (faculty of science) n yet we were given fsc105 assignment wifout lecture, am nt goin 2 skul 2mao n nxt 2mao jare

Chairman abeg holla at me with d assignment. abeg post here. i left school around 12 since there was no activity.
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2010
@krazynaija, wich dept n u knw wht d assignment is 2 much i cnt post it
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by Damastermind(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2010
@krayzbaba,i've said it b4,i'm in mass. Comm. Faculty of Social science nd lectures av bin steady till 2day wen stryk jst para evwytin.
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by sohiemi(m): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2010
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by echepops(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2010
Hi, evry1. Pls i wanna know if unilag is on strike? And has the freshers' hostel list come out?
Re: Unilag Release 2010/2011merit List by echepops(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2010
Int. Sc. EDU students, pls has there been any lectures or assignments, pls holla me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Edo Government Reduces School Days To Three Times A Week / Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. / AAU Physiology HOD Proposes To Girlfriend At Student Dinner ( See Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.