Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,070 members, 7,852,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him (15796 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / Davido And Chioma Expecting Their First Child Together - Instablog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by abdulaz: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2018
Niangollan42:

I am sure you didn't watch the video cuz he said it himself that he is not an ambassador

Check his profile on his verified handle, that’s if him never go edit am o.

He claimed to be a UN Youth Rep Ambassador.

Since dem don bust am, make him return the money to the owners sharply.

We all know say most of our celebrities dey run coded street with their fame.

He has failed the 11th commandment of Street, which is never get busted or caught in your game.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by martineverest(m): 11:26am On Dec 24, 2018
ntyce:
He brought it upon himself...
He has always been calling himself UN youth ambassador when in fact the UN doesn't know him..
The organization he represents only makes use of the UN building to hold it's annual conference..

He even admits collecting money from people to attend the conference, the gullible ones think they are attending a UN conference not knowing that it's just one NGO meeting.
No wonder US embassy dey deny people claiming to attend UN conference....
both the scammers and scammees are scammers..the victims obviously wanted to use the UN connection through williams to get American visa

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by cindyspice: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Not fair on this young man trying to carve a niche for himself. Why can't people just let others exist in the same space. The sky is large enough for us all to shine. You don't have to remove stars from the sky for others to shine. We can all shine together. Instablog or whatever, do proper investigations before posting your rubbish. Not fair at all.
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by Temple1288(m): 11:43am On Dec 24, 2018
BrokenCock:
I know the guy wey I know won't do such. The only yeye thing I hate abt him is braggin abt wetin e no get. He can use ppl'sproperty to show off, and e no get money as we see online.

Exactly! You really know him!

He brags a lot

But the bragging sometimes pay..

He buys houses at cheaper rates clean it up and resell it.. The one I know of in Little Rock, Arkansas.. At first I asked him why won't do that in California. Instead of him to say "Ego adiro'' en say "California is congested"

The guy's not a scammer.. I KNOW THAT

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by chuggy(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2018
Abeg wetin be Williams Uchemba occupation?
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by ednut1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Temple1288:

He brags a lot

He buys houses at cheaper rates clean it up and resell it.. The one I know of in Little Rock, Arkansas.. At first I asked him why won't do that in California. Instead of him to say "Ego adiro'' en say "California is congested"

is he a UN youth ambassador UN and the NGO that runs youth assembly say they dont knw him

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by Yopcity: 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
englishmart:
You just want to use instablog and others to tend. Who will post fake news about you?

Jelousy will kill some of u, why not try to listen to what he is saying. Enemy of progress !
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by baddo(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
These are the ambassadors list for the 23rd session

https://www.youthassembly.nyc/ambassadors-program
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by Yopcity: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
chuggy:

Tell us Ur own occupation first, at least we know he's been an actor from childhood and u ?

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by WebSurfer(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
ntyce:
He has always been calling himself UN youth ambassador when in fact the UN doesn't know him..
The organization he represents only makes use of the UN building to hold it's annual conference..

He even admits collecting money from people to attend the conference, the gullible ones think they are attending a UN conference not knowing that it's just one NGO meeting.
The whole front page comments, only this made sense

You can really see how guilible , ignorant and foolish many Nigerians are

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by WebSurfer(m): 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
ednut1:
is he a UN youth ambassador UN and the NGO that runs youth assembly say they dont knw him
ignore idiots when you see them
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by Temple1288(m): 1:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
ednut1:

United Nations Youth Assembly to you they don't know him? If they didn't call to tell you so, just find somewhere and sit down

Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by Temple1288(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
chuggy:

Well he's been an actor for more than 15years.. He's a musician as well.. Can you please tell us your occupation?
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Temple1288:

United Nations Youth Assembly to you they don't know him? If they didn't call to tell you so, just find somewhere and sit down
https://www.youthassembly.nyc/ambassadors-program/
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by lastime01: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Bet companies go hear word this season. We are ready for them.
Be a part and share your story.

Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by Ayobami7(m): 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
ok
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by causewahala: 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
The story has a lot of grey areas. There are presently consultants who collect money to coach people for visa interviews and even give you an account to use depending on which package you pay for.

Williams affirmed to employing peeps and paying them for these same purpose (watch his video on youtube), which amounts to commercialization of the whole process while making some profit on the side. This don't sound right as he can be implicated for having vested interest /conflict of interest in what he claims to have a passion for doing.
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please a good Samaritan should help me with 5K make i just see food chop for Christmas this season of love
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by BrokenCock: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Temple1288:

He brags a lot

Gbam! That's exactly his way in Abuja too, he was living in BQ for Gwarimpa but be borrowing ppl cars to attend programs cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by BrokenCock: 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
lastime01:
Bet companies go hear word this season. We are ready for them.
Be a part and share your story.
nothing like fixed games, use ur small money to play and win big, then feed on ur wealth as u keep winning... If its real
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
This guy should apologize for deceiving ppl... how can you claim UN when your only business with them is using their building?
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by Ogeeriga(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
nawa for bloggers self
Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by lordally(m): 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
Temple1288:

He brags a lot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin
Temple1288:

He brags a lot

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Blasts Instablog And Bloggers For Posting Fake News About Him by Mryacks: 12:41pm On Dec 29, 2018
ntyce:

Clearer....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

None Of My Family Members Wanted Me In Acting — Actress Jennifer Obodo Reveals / Mamuzee Twins Launch Campaign Against Fake News, Seek Sanctions Against Carrier / Open Letter To Daddy Freeze By Alexander Thandi Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.