Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters (20530 Views)

Ahmed Kuru In Trouble Over Keystone Bank Acquisition By Father-in-law-TheCapital / Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Nigerians React / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by amolak: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2018
nairaman66:

Maga kill you there!!
Are you ok?

Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by Dollabiz: 7:38am On Dec 24, 2018
smiley
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by zoedew: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2018
Medicine after death! After Uzoma killed the bank!!
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:44am On Dec 24, 2018
dominique:
Sadly some people will still fall for it
some people don't read, thus, such is expected
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by abdulaz: 8:10am On Dec 24, 2018
Lol. Boys are not smiling.
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by luizpippo(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:
Straight to Fidelity.... Access is a No no...
Abi o, account wey I wan close run go fidelity
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by Emmy3(m): 8:25am On Dec 24, 2018
May God punish you; Access Bank for all the money you have debited from this account (0724115039) without reverting especially the one of 16th November.

Don't Bank with this trashy bank if you don't want to go through what I'm passing though in the hands of this wicked and corrupt bank.
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2018
The dull smile on Ogbonna’s wife says it all. So bad I wish they don’t break up for good at last.
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by akigbemaru: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Emu4life:

I attended a birthday party with a gathering of about 30 people. I sat at the front seat. A lady started distributing food. She started from the back and unfortunately, it didn't get to us sitting at the front.Another lady started sharing the drinks, she started from the front but unfortunately I had already moved to sit at the back. Again the drink didn't get to me.I was so furious that I stood up to take my leave but then I saw three ladies each with a big bowl. This time, I tried to be wise by sitting at the middle. One of the ladies started the sharing from the front, the second lady started distributing from the back. The two ladies were sharing fried turkey.When they got to the middle where I was seated, it got finished again! Feeling so frustrated, I bent my head, putting my face in my hands... but then the third lady tapped me and stretched her bowl for me to pick. I stretched and put my hands inside the bowl... Guess what was in the bowl?Toothpicks.

from (Book of jokes)
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by musicwriter(m): 9:28am On Dec 24, 2018
How many people would understand this? I believe fraud SMS could be brought to an end. It could be done if the GSM networks and banks collaborate in-house to end all fraud SMS automatically.
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by luluosas(m): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2018
Your write up emmmmm? Acquisition and merger are two different things ooooooooo, why used both together?
Bazinga:
In view of the recent development regarding diamond banks acquisition by access bank, diamond bank released an important message to its customers to prevent them from being scammed by fraudsters trying to take advantage of the recent merger to cause panic and defraud customers of their savings.
Please read
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2018
Meklex:
Lies. I just clicked and migrated from Diamond Bank to Access Bank. I know it's legit because they deducted all my money as bank charges.

Devil's advocate
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by maryalloy(f): 10:02am On Dec 24, 2018
But access have aquired diamond abi?
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2018
I think what diamond bank did was to try and gain a foothold in the current state of things. It's an acquisition by Access bank, but it doesn't warrant a change of name. When such would've occurred would be when both banks merged, as a result of loss in revenue and other services, therefore they merge to form One standing Bank.
In this case, I think diamond Bank would still keep some of its services, though it depends on the deal signed between both organisations.
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by spywavenoah(m): 10:51am On Dec 24, 2018
Petty on those that doesn't have access to news or other means of information. ����
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by dipopooo(m): 10:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Emu4life:

I attended a birthday party with a gathering of about 30 people. I sat at the front seat. A lady started distributing food. She started from the back and unfortunately, it didn't get to us sitting at the front.Another lady started sharing the drinks, she started from the front but unfortunately I had already moved to sit at the back. Again the drink didn't get to me.I was so furious that I stood up to take my leave but then I saw three ladies each with a big bowl. This time, I tried to be wise by sitting at the middle. One of the ladies started the sharing from the front, the second lady started distributing from the back. The two ladies were sharing fried turkey.When they got to the middle where I was seated, it got finished again! Feeling so frustrated, I bent my head, putting my face in my hands... but then the third lady tapped me and stretched her bowl for me to pick. I stretched and put my hands inside the bowl... Guess what was in the bowl?Toothpicks.

from (Book of jokes)

Not ur fault .... Ur village people in action
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by pek(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2018
Beware of fraudsters. Diamond Bank warns her customers.
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by funlord(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madridviva:

That's true

Dominique mynd44

Scammer spotted
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by Madridviva: 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
funlord:

Dominique mynd44

Scammer spotted
What is the meaning of this rubbish. Kindly take down your slanderous post that you just created in your imagination
Re: Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters by funlord(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madridviva:

[s]What is the meaning of this rubbish. Kindly take down your slanderous post that you just created in your imagination[/s]

Will you shut up! Broke scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Annoying Things Anyone That Uses A Nigerian Bank Can Understand / Speculators Lose N100m As CBN Pumps Dollars Into Interbank / Naira Tumbles By 51.95% Despite Cbn’s Defence Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.