Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) (34636 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by oyahitme: 6:06am On Dec 24, 2018
Lovely photo has been shared by Popular Nollywood actor, IK Ogbonna as Nigerian billionaire E-money was seen all smiles with his wife, Juliet Okonkwo and Ik With Sonia Ogbonna.

The couples Ik Ogbonna and sonia who were once having issues with their marriage has gone against all speculations of them breaking up as they share loved of photos.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/e-money-and-wife-juliet-okonkwo-with-ik.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by oyahitme: 6:06am On Dec 24, 2018
shocked
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:08am On Dec 24, 2018
Is dat all?!
Next news please.....

6 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:27am On Dec 24, 2018
I wouldnt mind one night stand with juliet

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by mikejj(m): 6:29am On Dec 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
I wouldnt mine one night stand with juliet
person wife again.. oga go an marry

29 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2018
mikejj:
person wife again.. oga go an marry
na person wife dey sweet pass sef...that guilt can give u a rock hard erection if u know what i mean

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by mikejj(m): 6:41am On Dec 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
na person wife dey sweet pass sef...that guilt can give u a rock hard erection if u know what i mean
continue they never break your head ontop woman before..wait for it

32 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by mubaking: 6:43am On Dec 24, 2018
so these people are still together
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Jay1F(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Chairman make I arrange Linda Ikeji for you na

27 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:06am On Dec 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:

God!!!!
Just give Angel Gabriel whistle

We they few righteous ones will hear undecided

11 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58am On Dec 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Even her house maid sef, u no fit see....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2018
mikejj:
continue they never break your head ontop woman before..wait for it
Hehehe cheesy wink
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2018
E money i wanna be like you when i grow up...ik ogbonna wife tho....him dey lucky she 4give am...trophy wife
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Sultty(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2018
The way she stretches her hand she seems to say "wayward girls keep off undecided
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by PapaAdanna: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2018
mubaking:
so these people are still together

Yes oo, bad Belle they are still going stronger.

You can now jump on to that oncoming trailer.

5 Likes

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by ekesoft(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2018
Money must be made... grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

... NB: get your alipay verified today and reduce mini Importation Cost... Check bio for more details.. Peace ✌️ cool cool
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 24, 2018
Ego amaka.

I see rich couple and an upcoming broke ass
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by itzprezy(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2018
At the far left a billionaire, at the far right a thousannaire..if any word dey like that
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Holycity(f): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Ok....
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Kira290(m): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2018
shey emoney don dey Bleep this one too ni tongue undecided?...
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by StrikeBack(m): 8:07am On Dec 24, 2018
grin
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by DidierDrogba: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:
focus on your wife bro

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by baillers123: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2018
just negodi, foursome go sweet die.. then wife exchange go mad die..
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Kira290(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2018
Ggh
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by AntiWailer: 8:08am On Dec 24, 2018
Money can fix plenty things.
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by juniorstar(m): 8:14am On Dec 24, 2018
U get money pass doesnt mean u wud have the most beautiful wife, u get money pass doesnt mean ur house wud be the most magnificient. An irony indeed
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Pruwa: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Fine fine people
Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by Emmy3(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2018
Children of lust,
can't you just look at the pictures without a lusting mindset?
Anyway, nice pictures.
Who has observed that this E-money's wife is very simple in dressing and doesn't show off like the wife of one yahoo-man close to my house.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo With Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia (PHOTO) by IkpuMmadu: 8:36am On Dec 24, 2018
EmekaBlue:

I doubt if you are Igbo...if you are ..you are efulefu. Nwa mmefu ! Ofeke

Tufiakwa

You are retarded

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

HipTV Didn't Livestreaming Olamide's OLIC3, Fans React (Hilarious Tweets) / Tiwa Savage Releases Beautiful New Photos / Don Jazzy: American Artistes Are ‘Scared’ To Work With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.